Dangerous Medications

Guest Bill R.

Guest Bill R.

Beware! Lock the car keys away and enable your computer when you are taking Ambien CR, For you find yourself driving and waking up miles from your house not knowing how you got there. Also you write posts on web sites that should not be written and send E mails to people in some kind of subconscious tirade that you never would do consciously if you were not taking the medication. I stopped three days ago and I already see a big mental improvement. It makes you think everbody is after you. YIKES!

Beware! Lock the car keys away and enable your computer when you are taking Ambien CR, For you find yourself driving and waking up miles from your house not knowing how you got there. Also you write posts on web sites that should not be written and send E mails to people in some kind of subconscious tirade that you never would do consciously if you were not taking the medication. I stopped three days ago and I already see a big mental improvement. It makes you think everbody is after you. YIKES!

Sounds like you voted for Obama.

I am a nurse and have never had any one report these kinds of side effects with Ambien, Ambien CR or it's generic componant, Zoldipem. It's supposed to be taken at night to help you sleep. It should not have sleepwalking type effects. It is a controlled release medication (hence the CR) which makes it longer acting, but I have never heard of anyone experiencing the type of paranoia you have had. Ask your Dr about Restoril, Lunesta or Trazodone.

I am a nurse and have never had any one report these kinds of side effects with Ambien, Ambien CR or it's generic componant, Zoldipem. It's supposed to be taken at night to help you sleep. It should not have sleepwalking type effects. It is a controlled release medication (hence the CR) which makes it longer acting, but I have never heard of anyone experiencing the type of paranoia you have had. Ask your Dr about Restoril, Lunesta or Trazodone.

The side effects are warned about on the commercials and I've read various articles about them so I'd assume that medical professionals would be aware of them.

The side effects are warned about on the commercials and I've read various articles about them so I'd assume that medical professionals would be aware of them.

I said I had never had any patient experience side effects like that and to that extreme. The commercials and the package inserts have to tell you about any potential side effects even if they happen in lerss than 1% of the population.

Funny, from your writing style we all thought you were Paul.

Guest Bill R.
Are you using this as an excuse for something? Is this why you posted "Rumor Mill". "Top Secret", and "Pitty Party"? I don't think taking Ambien is your only problem.

The Ambien as an excuse? No!!! Only problem? No. Venting perhaps! The posts are all true except for the letter of intent. The damage is done. I dont like being lied about by people who are spreading rumors for fun or money, Thats all!

I said I had never had any patient experience side effects like that and to that extreme. The commercials and the package inserts have to tell you about any potential side effects even if they happen in lerss than 1% of the population.

From a Fox News report, so you'll probably think it's inaccurate; "Ambien, the most-prescribed sleeping pill in America, has been linked to hundreds of cases of sleepwalking, sleep-driving and even sleep-shoplifting. Sanofi-Aventis, which makes the drug, maintains it is safe when taken correctly and not mixed with alcohol or other drugs."

Also, I have personal knowledge of a woman sleep-eating while using Ambien.

From a Fox News report, so you'll probably think it's inaccurate; "Ambien, the most-prescribed sleeping pill in America, has been linked to hundreds of cases of sleepwalking, sleep-driving and even sleep-shoplifting. Sanofi-Aventis, which makes the drug, maintains it is safe when taken correctly and not mixed with alcohol or other drugs."

I have more faith in Aventis than in Fox News

Sounds like a plot from Fox's old show - the X files. Are those writer now doing their news reports?

Guest 2smart4u
I have more faith in Aventis than in Fox News

Simply uncanny ! You and Paul have so much in common I'd swear you were the same person. You're both atheists, humanists and far left loons. You both hate Bush, hate Rush, hate Fox News and love Newdow. You're both condescending and smug. And you both mistakenly think you're smarter than everyone else.

The Ambien as an excuse? No!!! Only problem? No. Venting perhaps! The posts are all true except for the letter of intent. The damage is done. I dont like being lied about by people who are spreading rumors for fun or money, Thats all!

You are the one lying about people. You're identity in known and you can no longer hide behind your insanity. Maybe you are looking to use Ambien as a defense in the coming charges and claims against you, but be prepared to spend a small fortune on experts to back your claim. Make no mistake, the people you have defamed have put together all of your posts and moving forward with claims against you. You know that you have been warned several times, and now you will have to answer formally.

Simply uncanny ! You and Paul have so much in common I'd swear you were the same person. You're both atheists, humanists and far left loons. You both hate Bush, hate Rush, hate Fox News and love Newdow. You're both condescending and smug. And you both mistakenly think you're smarter than everyone else.

Not smarter than everyone. Just smarter than you. And there's no "mistakenly" about it.

You really need to come to grips with the fact that you are not the sharpest pencil in the box. When others express themselves with more eloquence, more intelligence, and more accuracy than you, it isn't to make themselves appear smarter than you. They just are. The appearance is simply reality. Just as when someone stands next to someone who's shorter, it isn't to make themselves appear taller. They just are. Smart people should not have to feign stupidity, and tall people should not have to stay hunched over, to hide their differences.

If you exhibited a bit of humility, honesty, and some desire to learn and to become the best that you can be within whatever abilities you have, you wouldn't find yourself looking and feeling inferior, or as the butt of everyone's joke, nearly so often. People will respect thoughtfulness and earnestness even if it isn't accompanied by brilliance. Just being a good person will get you respect, even if you're not lucky enough to be endowed with great (or perhaps even normal) intelligence or other abilities.

You are like a short guy walking around on stilts, trying to convince everyone that you're the tallest guy in the room, and deluding yourself that your ruse is working. But in reality, not only can everyone still see that you are short, but as a result of your pretense, they regard you as a phony as well.

This post may seem like a pretty nasty and viscous jab at you. And I suppose that in some sense it is. But the intent is not as mean-spirited as you might think. You really could benefit from a bit of brutal self-honesty, just as we all sometimes need. It can be temporarily painful, but you'll be a better person for it.

Don't think that I'm claiming innocence or moral superiority. I've had to come face-to-face with my own failings at times, and had to exercise some brutal self-honesty of my own in order to improve. I have little doubt that I still have traits that are in need of this. I just don't know what they are. Such things tend to be visible to everyone except one's self. That's why a verbal "slap in the face" from someone else is sometimes needed.

Guest Bill R.
You are the one lying about people. You're identity in known and you can no longer hide behind your insanity. Maybe you are looking to use Ambien as a defense in the coming charges and claims against you, but be prepared to spend a small fortune on experts to back your claim. Make no mistake, the people you have defamed have put together all of your posts and moving forward with claims against you. You know that you have been warned several times, and now you will have to answer formally.

Well for what its worth, I said I was sorry! It only happens around the Holidays because my brothers wife' s father was a Kearny Fireman and he hears all the rumors being said about me. But thats okay I guess? There is no defamation and as far as your insanity claim that's defamation! You tell me to stop but you never told the other guy's to stop! Again I am sorry!

Yeah, and don't forget they're both Kool-Aid drinkers.

Guest Bill R.

You know I am not lying about anybody. I just went and reveiwed all my posts I dont see where I am lying about anybody or where I defamed anyone by name. All of my posts compliment the Mayor and the Police.

If the sender was identified by his own ISP, There goes one of the elements for criminal harassment, That leaves the time they were sent. Unwanted e mails cant be sent between the hours of 11:00 PM till 4:00 AM and then there is the content. If the accussed brings someone forward who has knowledge that this insanity claim was being put out in the public before any e mails were sent then there could be counter civil and criminal complaints especially if the accussed is diagnosed with something like Posttraumatic stress disorder by a board certified Doctor. The defamation claim has become a cross complaint case now with this insanity claim. Sounds like this should be left alone.

Why is it so difficult for you to accept that two very different people can hold the same world view? Out of 200+ million people in this country why would that be such a coincidence? I think you sound a lot like Patriot and Lincoln Logger and a few other anonymous "guests" that post. That doesn't necessarily mean you are one and the same. You want some differences? We are not the same gender, the same age and we live on opposite sides of the country. I studied medicine and he studied law. I also used to be a right winger. I do not believe I am smug at all. Funny that you don't see that in yourself. I think it's pretty smug of you to decide who is who on this blog.

Guest 2smart4u
Why is it so difficult for you to accept that two very different people can hold the same world view? Out of 200+ million people in this country why would that be such a coincidence? I think you sound a lot like Patriot and Lincoln Logger and a few other anonymous "guests" that post. That doesn't necessarily mean you are one and the same. You want some differences? We are not the same gender, the same age and we live on opposite sides of the country. I studied medicine and he studied law. I also used to be a right winger. I do not believe I am smug at all. Funny that you don't see that in yourself. I think it's pretty smug of you to decide who is who on this blog.

Sorry, Paul. Maybe you fool some of your minions but remember, I'm 2smart4u.

He knows they are different.

Many posts from 2smart and patriot are really, really ridiculous. This is typical when dealing with trolls. They enjoy posting provocative comments and the response they elicited. They really don't care what they post as long as its provocative enough to get a pissed off response.

They have their own special needs that are met by this behavior. Sad.

Don't feed trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Insanity, Sounds like a insanity defense. Lets hope you dont give this guy the power to subpoena all his neighbors and his accussers Business license's and employment applications to be checked for their accuracy and he pops up with an IME neurologist report that concludes he suffers from a mental defect with a regardless of cause conclusion. He will be able to sue everyone who has been baggering him for his disability. Sounds to me like he has been working up to be charged formally in order to get the discovery he needs to prove his case.