Paul's soulmate?

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u
I see you will not accept my challenge. Like so many closed minded individuals, you have decided what is true and you will stick to it regardless of how big a fool you make of yourself and won't listen to any evidence to the contrary. But, it seems like this has been your MO here all along from what I have read in archives. But, you can go on thinking that I am Paul, that's okay. He writes intelligently and tends to stick to the issues which is what I decided to post here in the first place.

It's not working Paul, send "Kris" back to Sacramento and stick with "Guest".

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *Autonomous*
It's not working Paul, send "Kris" back to Sacramento and stick with "Guest".

Anyone who wants to see actual evidence of sock puppetry should do an in-page search for the word 'rediculous.'

Anyone who wants to see actual evidence of sock puppetry should do an in-page search for the word 'rediculous.'

Or "loony" or "kool-aid" or "defeatocrat".

Though the forum software can't search for it, watch for double question marks (often preceded by a space) and for posts that have a carriage return at the end of each line in the results of the above searches. (the latter will appear mostly in older posts, it hasn't been seen much since it was pointed out a few months ago)

These are some of the names that will appear repeatedly in those searches:

2Smart4u

Patriot

BushBacker

Senior Kearny Resident

Some less common, and less similar, but still suspicious ones are:

Kearny Christian

guest_paul

Kearny Biology Teacher

Graduate Student

5th grade teacher

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=78897 (a guest post)

This last group has more stylistic differences, but that may be simply a matter of the puppeteer being more "in character" for these more specialized puppets that seem to appear out of the blue for certain topics, then disappear.

Often, these suspicious posts contain more than one of the tell-tale characteristics, and all exhibit a far-right ideology. While it is possible that these posts may be the work of more than one person, it is almost inconceivable that they could ALL be from different people. It is highly likely that at least some of them are puppets, and also likely that the person who posts as 2Smart4u is among the puppeteers, and possibly the only puppeteer involved.

You finally said something I agree with, Paul is rediculous.

Guest Lincoln Logger
You finally said something I agree with, Paul is rediculous.

Happy New Year and yes there is another person from Kearny who completely agrees with you. Paul is rediculous and there is no getting over it.

Happy New Year and yes there is another person from Kearny who completely agrees with you. Paul is rediculous and there is no getting over it.

The red marks are still on your behinds, and they're visible every time you go after him. Talk about not getting over it!

He was being facitious, you demented idiot.

No such word there either, moron. What is it with the retard right's inability to spell? I know you were trying to be yet another pseudo-intellectual by using big words, but it doesn't work if you can't actually spell them.