Harrison Gangs

Guest oldtimer

SO HARRISON DOESN'T HAVE GANGS... READ BELOW

Sources said the meeting was set up by gang members and gang wannabes from New York City and Harrison and they chose to meet at the park, which overlooks the Hudson River, simply because it was a convenient midway point.

At about 9 p.m. Friday, two Weehawken police detectives spotted a group of nine men "wandering through town" and followed them, thinking they might be connected to recent car break-ins, Deputy Chief Jeffrey Fulcher explained yesterday.

The group walked to the park and then down steps to a lower section, where they were not visible from street level, reports said.

Officers found the men seated in a circle, reports said, after which the men quickly got up and began to disperse.

One of the cops noticed one of the men shove a notebook into his pocket, reports said. He asked the man to show him the notebook.

"I immediately observed the front cover said 'Insane Mob Gang Unkut, Westside Mob, Piru," the detective said in his report.

When the officer asked the man if he was affiliated with any street gangs, he answered, "Yes. I am a Blood," the report said.

Back-up arrived and the officers searched individuals for weapons, reports said.

Michael Solano, 18, and Louis Araujo, 22, both of Harrison, were arrested. Solano had brass knuckles and Araujo was carrying a knife, Fulcher said.

I asked the mayor about this and he said it must have been Harrison, New York. I believe him.

There are a lot of cops that post on this site. I know who you mean when you say they are afraid of their shadow...this is what we are paying what a shame. How about the one cop who keeps fighting people/getting knocked out and taking time off for paper cuts?? Then you have Mr. Quick Check (Hangin at the garbage can) during the day...he drinks more coffee than he writes tickets. Unreal....

First of all this officer was not knocked out. the first time he got hurt he was attacked by 2 locals from behind outside of a bar. after the attack he ran into east newark where the one coward was hiding. Second he arrested someone for DWI and that guy decided to fight. the officer broke his hand while doing so. PapER CUTS????? i believe he had a couple stitches in his gun hand.

Id have this officer back me up any day !!!!!!!

First of all this officer was not knocked out. the first time he got hurt he was attacked by 2 locals from behind outside of a bar. after the attack he ran into east newark where the one coward was hiding. Second he arrested someone for DWI and that guy decided to fight. the officer broke his hand while doing so. PapER CUTS????? i believe he had a couple stitches in his gun hand.

Hey "Little One" I mean wildone. What are you the above officers mother. It sounds like a letter from his mother excusing him for his injuries. Im sure the Head Mouseketeer (The Chief) will understand, he is as childish as you are. I can't believe how the cops call the firehouse "The Clubhouse" The Police Department is being run by children and it shows. Mickey Mouse Police Department! When TK takes over he will do away with the Mickey Mouse Club. The whole problem with the PD is that it is being run by a child. Even if it's not TK get an adult to be Public Safty Director! The little children need some kind of an adult presence.

He was not hit from behind, he got out against a crowd like a hard ass and got his ass whooped. Bunch of Babies....there was another too that was out but hanging in ******* ****** can be out for drinks but cant show up for work....that is what the tax payers are paying for.

Hey "Little One" I mean wildone. What are you the above officers mother. It sounds like a letter from his mother excusing him for his injuries. Im sure the Head Mouseketeer (The Chief) will understand, he is as childish as you are. I can't believe how the cops call the firehouse "The Clubhouse" The Police Department is being run by children and it shows. Mickey Mouse Police Department! When TK takes over he will do away with the Mickey Mouse Club. The whole problem with the PD is that it is being run by a child. Even if it's not TK get an adult to be Public Safty Director! The little children need some kind of an adult presence.

And by your response I would guess you are a fireman. This bickering between HPD & HFD is the laughing stock of the town. I did not realize this untill going to a event that was out of town. The topic of discussion at this event was the riff between Harrison police and fire dept and how high schoolish they are. I was so embarrassed and ashamed for people to know that I was from Harrison.

One should be proud of these departments and not ashamed of them. Imagine the parents of these peoble, walking with their heads down rather than up and proud that their son or daughter is a menber of one of these departments. You should be backing each other up, not tearing each other apart.

"When," TK takes over the Mickey Mouse Police Dept. you want him to get rid of it. I hope he does. Then you will have your 7,000 empty housing units because when the home invasions, burglaries and robberies are done every house will be cleaned out by the criminals. They will be backing U-Hauls up to the fronts of houses and can clean the houses out at will and take their time doing it. Send the big, and I mean so big they cannot fit in one car, the Cat Man, TK, and McMole to Washington to beg for a bailout. Unlike the auto makers they already have a plan. They will foster nepotism and cronyism by hiring more fireman to save cats, more secretarys, and pass out **** ****** ********. You folks are just so easy to make fun of that its a pleasure. IMO, of course. The Senate will be happy to oblige.

"When," TK takes over the Mickey Mouse Police Dept. you want him to get rid of it. I hope he does. Then you will have your 7,000 empty housing units because when the home invasions, burglaries and robberies are done every house will be cleaned out by the criminals. They will be backing U-Hauls up to the fronts of houses and can clean the houses out at will and take their time doing it. Send the big, and I mean so big they cannot fit in one car, the Cat Man, TK, and McMole to Washington to beg for a bailout. Unlike the auto makers they already have a plan. They will foster nepotism and cronyism by hiring more fireman to save cats, more secretarys, and pass out **** ****** ********. You folks are just so easy to make fun of that its a pleasure. IMO, of course. The Senate will be happy to oblige.
Something has to be done and fast. Listen jackass! There are Home Invasions, Burglaries and Muggings going on in town every day! Plus, theft of checks every payday by the PD. What is the head Mouseketeer (the chief) doing about it . The Mayor could hire 100 more cops and if they're like the ones that are working now they'll be no change. The complainers would contaminate the new guys and we would have 147 good for nothings who are affraid of their own shadows. I didn't say TK would get rid of the PD, what do you have ADHD. Then again, you are a cop, half of the department can't read or write and I can see what halve that you are. Stop trying to offend and try a new tact, defending the Town of Harrison, that's what you're overpaid to do!

Guest Patrick

We know how much you like someone backing you up Jimmy D.

Something has to be done and fast. Listen jackass! There are Home Invasions, Burglaries and Muggings going on in town every day! Plus, theft of checks every payday by the PD. What is the head Mouseketeer (the chief) doing about it . The Mayor could hire 100 more cops and if they're like the ones that are working now they'll be no change. The complainers would contaminate the new guys and we would have 147 good for nothings who are affraid of their own shadows. I didn't say TK would get rid of the PD, what do you have ADHD. Then again, you are a cop, half of the department can't read or write and I can see what halve that you are. Stop trying to offend and try a new tact, defending the Town of Harrison, that's what you're overpaid to do!

"half of the department can't read or write and I can see what halve you are." half or halve D**b A** fireman

"half of the department can't read or write and I can see what halve you are." half or halve D**b A** fireman
My bad i'm sorry! You seem to have all the answers. Typical Police mentality, I get one word wrong and I fell like a criminal. You should go up to the Chief and give him some answers, he hasn't gotten one thing right since he took over. I'll bet you if the Town gave you a halve of a paycheck, would you have them change it to half a paycheck. Lighten up JAY-OH!

The last time a Harrison cop had to use their gun ***** went out on disability, claiming to be shot at! Ask TK about using his gun, when he was a detective, and how he became a fireman!