Harrison Gangs

Guest oldtimer

Guest oldtimer

SO HARRISON DOESN'T HAVE GANGS... READ BELOW

Sources said the meeting was set up by gang members and gang wannabes from New York City and Harrison and they chose to meet at the park, which overlooks the Hudson River, simply because it was a convenient midway point.

At about 9 p.m. Friday, two Weehawken police detectives spotted a group of nine men "wandering through town" and followed them, thinking they might be connected to recent car break-ins, Deputy Chief Jeffrey Fulcher explained yesterday.

The group walked to the park and then down steps to a lower section, where they were not visible from street level, reports said.

Officers found the men seated in a circle, reports said, after which the men quickly got up and began to disperse.

One of the cops noticed one of the men shove a notebook into his pocket, reports said. He asked the man to show him the notebook.

"I immediately observed the front cover said 'Insane Mob Gang Unkut, Westside Mob, Piru," the detective said in his report.

When the officer asked the man if he was affiliated with any street gangs, he answered, "Yes. I am a Blood," the report said.

Back-up arrived and the officers searched individuals for weapons, reports said.

Michael Solano, 18, and Louis Araujo, 22, both of Harrison, were arrested. Solano had brass knuckles and Araujo was carrying a knife, Fulcher said.

Sources said the meeting was set up by gang members and gang wannabes from New York City and Harrison and they chose to meet at the park, which overlooks the Hudson River, simply because it was a convenient midway point.

At about 9 p.m. Friday, two Weehawken police detectives spotted a group of nine men "wandering through town" and followed them, thinking they might be connected to recent car break-ins, Deputy Chief Jeffrey Fulcher explained yesterday.

The group walked to the park and then down steps to a lower section, where they were not visible from street level, reports said.

Officers found the men seated in a circle, reports said, after which the men quickly got up and began to disperse.

One of the cops noticed one of the men shove a notebook into his pocket, reports said. He asked the man to show him the notebook.

"I immediately observed the front cover said 'Insane Mob Gang Unkut, Westside Mob, Piru," the detective said in his report.

When the officer asked the man if he was affiliated with any street gangs, he answered, "Yes. I am a Blood," the report said.

Back-up arrived and the officers searched individuals for weapons, reports said.

Michael Solano, 18, and Louis Araujo, 22, both of Harrison, were arrested. Solano had brass knuckles and Araujo was carrying a knife, Fulcher said.

Thank you for sharing that information. we need to know what is going on here and what we are up against. Please report what you know.

Guest In The Know

In The News

Wow

Wow, and this was in Harrison or Weehawken, nit-wit??

Wow

You see how stupid you are...the poster is telling you there were 2 kids from HARRISON, take that information as they live here in town and they are gang members, which could also mean that if they are a target the other gang members are going to come into our town looking for them and that is when the gun goes off. I know I don't want this shit in my neighborhood, I have little kids I don't want them taking a bullet for these animals, because that si what usually happens and innocent life if taken. Don't be so closed minded and accept the fact that times have changed it is isn't the 80's anymore, Harrison Police should have all updated equipment to deal with these scum suckers becasue they deserve to go home at night, so GET WITH IT MAYOR WILL YA!.

Wow

If you read the article, they are from Harrison and arrested in Weehawken. Guess Harrison only has 2 gangs members and they both are arrested so we should all feel safe now. Good thing the Weehawken Police are doing their job scouting gangs.

If you read the article, they are from Harrison and arrested in Weehawken. Guess Harrison only has 2 gangs members and they both are arrested so we should all feel safe now. Good thing the Weehawken Police are doing their job scouting gangs.

The one kid from harrison is out of jail. He was walking the st. already. How don't they stay in jail. I guess he lost his job in ***** ****.

You see how stupid you are...the poster is telling you there were 2 kids from HARRISON, take that information as they live here in town and they are gang members, which could also mean that if they are a target the other gang members are going to come into our town looking for them and that is when the gun goes off. I know I don't want this shit in my neighborhood, I have little kids I don't want them taking a bullet for these animals, because that si what usually happens and innocent life if taken. Don't be so closed minded and accept the fact that times have changed it is isn't the 80's anymore, Harrison Police should have all updated equipment to deal with these scum suckers becasue they deserve to go home at night, so GET WITH IT MAYOR WILL YA!.

Nit-wit, I am not closed minded and have young children living in Harrison. I am also concerned about gang activity. The Police Chief and Politicians have done a decent job of keeping it in Newark, Jersey City, East Orange and other larger cities. Harrison, Kearny and East Newark have done a fairly commendable job of keeping them from forming here. A member who lives here, but functions in another city MUST BE CAREFULLY WATCHED! I feel the above post was writen by a police officer wanting to stay on his or her assigned duty, or looking for a new duty or equipment. The more we publicize the inadequaticies of our police the more gang or other illelegal activities we invite. GET IT, NIT-WIT??

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD REGIONALIZE OR COMBINE OUR THREE TOWNS DEPTS. Especially the Police and Fire, but also Street, Water, Health, ETC.,ETC. Now do you begin to get it? Feel stupid yourself, you should! It takes one to know one, or think they know one?? We should all think before we post!

The point is they were arrested in Weehawkin (noy Harrison) for the illegal activity. If it had taken place in Harrison WHICH IT DID NOT, they probably would have been arrested in Harrison. Get it???

They were both released beacause of the f-up-ed laws in NJ, one othe them was back in the school the next day.... feel safe?

Guest SHeriff Dodd
they where only---wanabee gangmembers like i want to be a wanabee harrison cop so i can eat free do-nuts and coffee all day

I pose this question to all of those who think they know what is going on about gang's in Harrison, there is only one State where ther is no gang activity, name it? the answer to follow in futer post!

Nit-wit, I am not closed minded and have young children living in Harrison. I am also concerned about gang activity. The Police Chief and Politicians have done a decent job of keeping it in Newark, Jersey City, East Orange and other larger cities. Harrison, Kearny and East Newark have done a fairly commendable job of keeping them from forming here. A member who lives here, but functions in another city MUST BE CAREFULLY WATCHED! I feel the above post was writen by a police officer wanting to stay on his or her assigned duty, or looking for a new duty or equipment. The more we publicize the inadequaticies of our police the more gang or other illelegal activities we invite. GET IT, NIT-WIT??

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD REGIONALIZE OR COMBINE OUR THREE TOWNS DEPTS. Especially the Police and Fire, but also Street, Water, Health, ETC.,ETC. Now do you begin to get it? Feel stupid yourself, you should! It takes one to know one, or think they know one?? We should all think before we post!

U R Strange

The point is they were arrested in Weehawkin (noy Harrison) for the illegal activity. If it had taken place in Harrison WHICH IT DID NOT, they probably would have been arrested in Harrison. Get it???

No I don't get it officer . Alot is happening in town and alot is walking our streets. If you say something you are a pain in the a** get some of the detectives working and just MAYBE you will get something done

No you so-called officer! You should grow up, stop crying and do the job the tax payers are paying you to do....

What do you mean invite?? are you living under a an ass cheek?? the scum is here and has been here...it is not the 70's or 80's anymore pal there is a lot of shit going on here.

What do you mean invite?? are you living under a an ass cheek?? the scum is here and has been here...it is not the 70's or 80's anymore pal there is a lot of shit going on here.

So what is the P.D. doing about it? Do they have program in place to watch these thugs, or are they always going to complain on this site. If things are that bad maybe we should bring in the state police, so we can have real law enforcement in town.

So what is the P.D. doing about it? Do they have program in place to watch these thugs, or are they always going to complain on this site. If things are that bad maybe we should bring in the state police, so we can have real law enforcement in town.

There's no crime in Harrison. I asked the mayor and he told me there are no gangs and no crime. I believe him.

Can't really do anything because half of them are out abusing their sick time or to scared to come to work.

Do you really think members of the P.D. would write such absurd statements and comments on this website? I really doubt it.

There's no crime in Harrison. I asked the mayor and he told me there are no gangs and no crime. I believe him.

I have some nice land in Fla. will sell cheap . Believe this then I know you really believe the mayor!!!

the a--hole cops do 90% of most of these logs to make themselves look good in the eyes of the public but most of the people in harrison no there bulls--t bunch of barney fifes ,scared of there own shadow

the a--hole cops do 90% of most of these logs to make themselves look good in the eyes of the public but most of the people in harrison no there bulls--t bunch of barney fifes ,scared of there own shadow

Guess somebody didn't score well on their civil service exam? I sincerely doubt these posts are written by Officer's.

There are a lot of cops that post on this site. I know who you mean when you say they are afraid of their shadow...this is what we are paying what a shame. How about the one cop who keeps fighting people/getting knocked out and taking time off for paper cuts?? Then you have Mr. Quick Check (Hangin at the garbage can) during the day...he drinks more coffee than he writes tickets. Unreal....