Criminals in Obama's Family

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

CNN news is reporting that Obama's aunt (an illegal alien) is living in Boston. She was ordered deported 4 years ago when she overstayed a visit. She was discovered living in Boston. When asked about her breaking the law, Obama stated: "I was unaware of her status". Is there anyone left that doesn't see the trend here? Racist and terrorist friends, a convicted felon as a friend and now a law breaking illegal alien aunt. Obama's "I was unaware" answer is no longer believable.

Obama's "I was unaware" answer is no longer believable.

Given that he has only met her a few times, and that disclosing that kind of information is illegal (see http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...110102187.html), I doubt you could make any credible argument that he should have known about it.

Face it, 2smart, your belief that he should have known has no basis in anything outside of your own prejudice. How much do you know about your aunts and uncles? My family is spread out enough that I've never met some of mine, and don't know all of their names. And that's only "spread out" within a single country.

Guest Smart enough to be a repub
CNN news is reporting that Obama's aunt (an illegal alien) is living in Boston. She was ordered deported 4 years ago when she overstayed a visit. She was discovered living in Boston. When asked about her breaking the law, Obama stated: "I was unaware of her status". Is there anyone left that doesn't see the trend here? Racist and terrorist friends, a convicted felon as a friend and now a law breaking illegal alien aunt. Obama's "I was unaware" answer is no longer believable.

But it's OK to move Cindy McCain into the White House? She was arrested for stealing drugs from a CHARITY. Locks on the White House medicine cabinet. :lol:

If Obama were aware and if he were as ruthless and underhanded as some make him out to be, he would have taken care of this non-issue before the media got hold of it. He could have sent her to Kenya awhile ago.

I call this a non-issue because everyone has family members or acquaintances who are not perfect. Obama can't be expected to keep track of every member of his extended family.

For the right to make such an issue over this when we have real problems in need of solution, just demonstrates their intellectual and moral bankruptcy.

If Obama were aware and if he were as ruthless and underhanded as some make him out to be, he would have taken care of this non-issue before the media got hold of it. He could have sent her to Kenya awhile ago.

I call this a non-issue because everyone has family members or acquaintances who are not perfect. Obama can't be expected to keep track of every member of his extended family.

For the right to make such an issue over this when we have real problems in need of solution, just demonstrates their intellectual and moral bankruptcy.

How could Obama have sent her to Kenya? That's a pretty wild claim. I doubt that you can back it up.

Obama had to know about her illegal status. He probably advised her to lay low and stay under the radar and if he became President he would take care of it. If this is found out to be true, Obama could be indicted for aiding and abetting an illegal alien trying to avoid deportation. With his criminal and terrorist friends, and now his criminal relatives, how can anyone consider wanting him to be our President.

Obama had to know about her illegal status.

Why is that, Guest? Do you have anything to back that up other than your desire to believe it?

If this is found out to be true, Obama could be indicted for aiding and abetting an illegal alien trying to avoid deportation.

That assessment is Based on what, Guest? Your imagination? According to an Associated Press article:

Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, noncriminal violation of immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system.

Outside of Republican fantasy land, there's no reason to suspect that Obama knew, and no criminal act involved except possibly on the part of those who leaked it.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iVVj5Sj...FtqRIAD946VV1O0

An elderly woman seeking asylum. Some criminal.

I don't think you got the point of what I was saying. Read it again.

You're saying he must have been aware. There is no evidence of that. What was the extent of their relationship?

And isn't it interesting how this gets dragged out the weekend before the election.

Guest 2smart4u
Obama had to know about her illegal status. He probably advised her to lay low and stay under the radar and if he became President he would take care of it. If this is found out to be true, Obama could be indicted for aiding and abetting an illegal alien trying to avoid deportation. With his criminal and terrorist friends, and now his criminal relatives, how can anyone consider wanting him to be our President.

Absolutely Obama knew her status. This guy is a first rate con artist and the Loony Left thinks he can't do any wrong.

Now you've convinced me. I'm voting for Obama just to piss you off!

You're saying he must have been aware.

No. Quite the opposite. I'm pretty sure his point was to show that the claims that Obama knew and is guilty of some kind of criminal complicity are implausible because if he had, he could surely have done something more effective than just letting the problem sit there for his opponents to trot out just before election day.

No. Quite the opposite. I'm pretty sure his point was to show that the claims that Obama knew and is guilty of some kind of criminal complicity are implausible because if he had, he could surely have done something more effective than just letting the problem sit there for his opponents to trot out just before election day.

Correct.