hoist on their own petards

Guest Guest

You gotta love it. Sarah Palin calls American cities unpatriotic and not part of "real America" --- then gets caught spending $150,000 on clothes at Saks Fifth Avenue and other elite stores in pinko New York City. :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/22/p...a_n_136740.html

Oh, and she bought a few things for the kids, too. Their travel expenses were picked up by the State of Alaska --- government business, you know.

:lol:

Nice.

A 2,500 dollar Valentino jacket. A Louis Vuitton bag for their seven year old kid.

I wonder how those Republican suckers feel, those who gave 5, 10, 15, 25, to find that over 150,000 of their donations have been spent on haute couture fashion accessories at the boudoirs of the elite. :lol:

Guest 2smart4u
Nice.

A 2,500 dollar Valentino jacket. A Louis Vuitton bag for their seven year old kid.

I wonder how those Republican suckers feel, those who gave 5, 10, 15, 25, to find that over 150,000 of their donations have been spent on haute couture fashion accessories at the boudoirs of the elite. :lol:

As someone who's donated to the McCain/Palin campaign, I have no problem with it. I think it's money well spent. BTW, do you ever wonder why terrorist groups in the mideast have sent millions to Barack Hussein Obama? Some people think it's because Barack's father is a muslim and they'll have a friend in Obama. That's something to worry you a little more than Sarah's handbag.

Have you noticed that Palin is running against McCain, her own running mate? VP candidates don't publicly question campaign decisions, but she did, beginning with her public dissent about the campaign pulling out of Michigan. Did you notice how she took over the interview with Brian Williams, instead of deferring? I've heard reports that she's revving up the ultra-right-wing base on the stump against her own running mate.

Why would she do it? Simple, she wants to establish herself as the leader of the party. She's looking ahead to running for president herself. No wonder a top Republican journalist (was it David Brooks?) called her a fatal cancer on the Republican party.

And it gets better

It was Amy Strozzi, Gov. Sarah Palin’s traveling makeup artist, according to a new filing with the Federal Election Commission on Thursday night.

Ms. Strozzi, who was nominated for an Emmy award for her makeup work on the television show “So You Think You Can Dance?”, was paid $22,800 for the first two weeks of October alone, according to the records. The campaign categorized Ms. Strozzi’s payment as “Personnel Svc/Equipment.”

In addition, Angela Lew, who is Ms. Palin’s traveling hair stylist, got $10,000 for “Communications Consulting” in the first half of October. Ms. Lew’s address listed in F.E.C. records traces to an Angela M. Lew in Thousands Oaks, Calif., which matches with a license issued by the California Board of Barbering and Cosmetology. The board said Ms. Lew works at a salon called Hair Grove in Westlake Village, Calif.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10...week-period/?hp

22,800 for two weeks of makeup work on Sarah. 10,000 for 1/2 a month of hairstyling service for Sarah.

As someone who's donated to the McCain/Palin campaign, I have no problem with it. I think it's money well spent.

haaaahaha. Sorry, but even $150k isn't going to really improve Mccain/Palin's "image".

As someone who's donated to the McCain/Palin campaign, I have no problem with it. I think it's money well spent. BTW, do you ever wonder why terrorist groups in the mideast have sent millions to Barack Hussein Obama? Some people think it's because Barack's father is a muslim and they'll have a friend in Obama. That's something to worry you a little more than Sarah's handbag.

Geez you're a fuckin' idiot!