Isn't anybody interested?

Guest Guest

Guest Patriot
There are at LEAST two incontovertible facts.

There WAS a successful terrorist attack in the US on Bush's watch

Or did you just prefer to ignore that FACT?

Funny how you fail to remember THE MANY terrorist attacks on Slick Willy's watch. World Trade Center, Embassy, Marine Barracks, Cole. I think they call that selective amnesia, A disease common among Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Clinton took his punishment, it's over. I'm tired of people acting like whatever Clinton did excuses Bush from answering for his actions.

You left out a key word, there hasn't been an attack YET.  Are you trying to say the combined efforts of SIXTEEN US agencies are useless?  If so we're in DEEP trouble.

I AGREE, WHEN IS BUSH JR GOING EVER ADMIT HE WAS WRONG WITHOUT BLAMING HIS FAILED POLICIES ON SOMEONE ELSE

I just love the way you defeatocrats spin the facts to suit your far left agenda.  A president commiting adultery and sodomy in the white house with an intern 30 years his junior and then lying about it to the congress and the american public becomes "an affair between two consenting adults". LOL

SORRY MR BUSHBACKER,

BUT THERE IS NO SPIN HERE. WHAT CLINTON DID WAS AN ACT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. NO CRIME WHAT TWO ADULTS DO IN PRIVACY. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOUNGER MONICA WAS. SHE WAS A LEGAL ADULT. SODOMY? I DON'T RECALL ANYTHING ABOUT SODOMY IN THE CLINTON CASE. CLINTON'S CRIME WAS LYING TO CONGRESS.

FOLEY ON THE OTHER HAND, COMMITED ON OF THE MOST DISPICABLE CRIMES KNOWN TO MAN. HE'S A PEDOPHILE! PURE AND SIMPLE AND IT'S DISGUSTING!

This will be my last response to you. You have nothing to offer, you're not that smart, you don't write very well and your historical and current knowledge of world events is poor. You may think you're a proud american, but america's not very proud of you. Take care of that paranoia.

Geez, looks like PatRat ran out of asinine Kool-Aid remarks so now chooses to talk about himself in the third person.

Funny how you fail to remember THE MANY terrorist attacks on Slick Willy's watch.  World Trade Center, Embassy, Marine Barracks, Cole.  I think they call that selective amnesia, A disease common among Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

Selective amnesia? You mean like Reagan's treasonous act selling missiles to an enemy state? Like YOU said, selective amnesia is common, YOU selectively the Repulsivecans. And STILL with the ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

Funny how you fail to remember THE MANY terrorist attacks on Slick Willy's watch.  World Trade Center, Embassy, Marine Barracks, Cole.  I think they call that selective amnesia, A disease common among Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

It was a response to the statement that said there haven't been any attacks on Bush's watch since 9/11, Clinton wasn't mentioned then and wasn't mentioned in the reponse for that reason. So take you ASININE Kool-Aid remark and stick it, WANKER!

:o why are you all wasting time posting about this stuff? the time has come to CLEAN HOUSE!!" fire ALL of them" and start fresh ! put in a 3rd party and STOP ALL BIG MONEYS ALL OF IT! and play fair! take the prices off the jobs!! not for sale!! ;)

A 3rd party is a great concept, I'm damn tired of both Dems and Reps, they spend most of their time battling each other and not enough doing what's good for all.

Unfortunately the entrenched powers that be are unlikely to ever let a 3rd party get a toehold.

There are at LEAST two incontovertible facts.

There WAS a successful terrorist attack in the US on Bush's watch

Or did you just prefer to ignore that FACT?

ok..Bush had 9-11. after 8 months of being in office

The Previous Administration had In the US

WTC 1993, OKC, Olympic Park IN the CONUS, not to mention, Khobat Towers, Nairobi, USS Cole, and several others during 8 YEARS of being in office. If you really want to play the numbers game..i wouldnt suggest it.

Once again, we're gett off of the subject however. Whoever it is determined had any knowledge of Foley's actions should be removed,, BUT there needs to be some documentation of some sort, considering everyone on the Hill keeps pretty detaild contat logs, and diaries, that shouldnt be too hard to manage. of course, while foley IS certianly a perv, and a borderline pedophile, the fact that he DID resign, as opposed to say, the congressman who acutally HAD sex with several pages, who was given a standing ovation on the hosue floor, when the bill to force him out was defeated.

There are problems on BOTH sides of the aisle..Corruption is certainly not limited to one party or the other, nor are sexual scandals..if you're too blind or partisan to even ADMIT that then you have my pity.

SORRY MR BUSHBACKER,

BUT THERE IS NO SPIN HERE. WHAT CLINTON DID WAS AN ACT BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. NO CRIME WHAT TWO ADULTS DO IN PRIVACY. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOUNGER MONICA WAS. SHE WAS A LEGAL ADULT. SODOMY? I DON'T RECALL ANYTHING ABOUT SODOMY IN THE CLINTON CASE. CLINTON'S CRIME WAS LYING TO CONGRESS.

FOLEY ON THE OTHER HAND, COMMITED ON OF THE MOST DISPICABLE CRIMES KNOWN TO MAN. HE'S A PEDOPHILE! PURE AND SIMPLE AND IT'S DISGUSTING!

Oral sex is considered "Sodomy" in both District and Va laws. In fact ANY Non-procreational sex act, is considered Sodomy by definiation.

SORRY MR BUSHBACKER,

There is no defense for either behavior. What Mark Foley did, was despicable, plain and simple. But, I feel the same way about Clinton. As her "boss" he has a responsibility to behave better. It was between consenting adults, but if you think a starry-eyed intern is making a rational decision, I say you're crazy. He had influence over her, and abused it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't think he should have been REMOVED from office over this, punished, but not removed. But, he certainly shouldn't be defended for his behavior. Again, if he were a CEO of a Fortune 500 company who had consensual sex with an intern, the NOW would be screaming, as would everyone else.

Do not misconstrue, when charges are brought against Mark Foley; he has only himself to blame. And, he will deserve the punishment he gets. Unfortunately, I don't even think you can hope that he will get better, as the recidivism rate for child offenders is way too high.

Guest BushBacker
SORRY MR BUSHBACKER,

"Democrat For Peace" ??? LOL What that means if you "unspin" it is; "Defeatocrat For Cut And Run".

"Democrat For Peace"  ???  LOL  What that means if you "unspin" it is;  "Defeatocrat For Cut And Run".

Well..................as long as we're as you say unpinning:

BushBacker: Someone incapable of independent thought, blind to facts and unwilling to research them, prone to cheap meaningless sound bites and other asinine noise, gullible, unschooled by history, and willing to blindly trust an arrogant liar's innuendo and blather.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't think he should have been REMOVED from office over this, punished, but not removed.  But, he certainly shouldn't be defended for his behavior.  Again, if he were a CEO of a Fortune 500 company who had consensual sex with an intern, the NOW would be screaming, as would everyone else.

I don't think anyone has endorsed Clinton's adultery or lying to Congress. The first is between him and his wife and he's faced the music for the second. The point is that the continuing efforts to use the past history of someone who is now a private citizen in defense of Bush's lies and poorly run administration is BS in its purest form. If clinton had sex with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Macy's front window it's totally irrlevant to Bush's job performance or lack of same.

"Democrat For Peace"  ???  LOL  What that means if you "unspin" it is;  "Defeatocrat For Cut And Run".

As usual BushWanker you are confused. "Cut and Run" is actually a Repulsivecan strategy for leaving the presidency when you've demonstrated what a low-life bastard you truly are. SEE: Richard Milhaus Nixon for details.

Why not try a new sound bite like "Stay the Course"?

OOPS! Sorry, my mistake, in order to STAY the course you would first have to HAVE a course.

Oral sex is considered "Sodomy" in both District and Va laws.  In fact ANY Non-procreational sex act, is considered Sodomy by definiation.

By YOUR statement ANY sex act that doesn't make a baby is then sodomy?

What a sadly misguided value system we've developed when making love is considered sodomy yet dead bodies in Iraq are shown on the evening news as if this is something to take pride in.

Then again, the neo-Nazi-cons think a BJ is worse than the treason of selling weapons to an enemy state. Sad, very sad.

ok..Bush had 9-11. after 8 months of being in office

The Previous Administration had In the US

WTC 1993, OKC, Olympic Park IN the CONUS, not to mention, Khobat Towers, Nairobi, USS Cole, and several others during 8 YEARS of being in office.  If you really want to play the numbers game..i wouldnt suggest it.

Numbers game? There's a number of reasons why it won't explain anything.

Bush recently contested the figure of 600,000 Iraqis being killed in the war. Has he offered what he considers an accurate figure? Resoundingly..................NO!

Hard to play the numbers game when you are DENIED numbers.

I don't think the situation can be assessed by numbers but since you put forth the challenge, if we consider the number of lives spent for what benefit to the US? And the hundreds of billions of $ spent for what benefit to the US? I think you're on the wrong side of that challenge.

A 3rd party is a great concept, I'm damn tired of both Dems and Reps, they spend most of their time battling each other and not enough doing what's good for all.

Unfortunately the entrenched powers that be are unlikely to ever let a 3rd party get a toehold.

:ph34r: look do you want change or not? if you do then this IS A GREAT PLACE TO START! BUT "YOU" MUST DO IT ! i can't im in fla 'BUT" WE DOWN HERE ARE GOING TO TRY!! just start talking about it ! on line and anywhere you can ! B)

In any other Town that high profile in the closet private detective would be in prison for his obsession with his stalking victim. All the bribes and false rumors this pathological liar spreads around town only support his own delusions which are an affront to his own secondary illegal gain. Sad how money and political power fools the average person into thinking things are true when they are contrived to conseal ones own actions. Thats Kearny spin where the fix is always in.

Guest a proud american
He took his punishment, get over it WANKER!

Now, why don't you explain why that was so bad but it's so acceptble for a president to sell weapons to an enemy state, clearly the very definition of treason. and THEN tell Congress he can't remember?  Talk about spin.

And YEAH!  It was two consenting adults!  If that offends you tough SH*T ain't none of YOUR damn business.

As usual a person started this thread asking a very good question and also as usual Bushbacker comes on with a response that has nothing to do with what is being discussed. Perhaps some day he will understand what a fool he makes of himself. Or maybe he never got the attention he felt he deserved as a child so he uses these threads as a way to feel important. In any event, keep showing your ignorance of the facts Bushbacker. It reminds me of why an education is important.

Guest Concerned Citizen
As usual a person started this thread asking a very good question and also as usual Bushbacker comes on with a response that has nothing to do with what is being discussed. Perhaps some day he will understand what a fool he makes of himself. Or maybe he never got the attention he felt he deserved as a child so he uses these threads as a way to feel important. In any event, keep showing your ignorance of the facts Bushbacker. It reminds me of why an education is important.

"proud american" ?? Curious name for someone that obviously hates our president, wants to cut and run, wants lawyers for terrorists and hopes we lose in Iraq. "americans" like you we can do without.

By YOUR statement ANY sex act that doesn't make a baby is then sodomy?

What a sadly misguided value system we've developed when making love is considered sodomy yet dead bodies in Iraq are shown on the evening news as if this is something to take pride in.

Then again, the neo-Nazi-cons think a BJ is worse than the treason of selling weapons to an enemy state.  Sad, very sad.

Not MY Statement...that's the Legal Definition.. and THESE Laws, i might had pre-date the current situation by decades. But then again, as usual, you can't even accept a fact without trying to spin it. Besides, There is MORE than enough evidence that ol Bubba sold dual-use technology to China as well, giving them GPS systems, and having Nasa work on their "Space Program" so that now, Chinese ICBM's not only have a 90$ reliability (As opposed to 35% before our help), but now their MIRVS have a CEP of less than 100 Meters.

Guest Patriot
Numbers game?  There's a number of reasons why it won't explain anything.

Bush recently contested the figure of 600,000 Iraqis being killed in the war.  Has he offered what he considers an accurate figure?  Resoundingly..................NO!

Hard to play the numbers game when you are DENIED numbers.

I don't think the situation can be assessed by numbers but since you put forth the challenge, if we consider the number of lives spent for what benefit to the US?  And the hundreds of billions of $ spent for what benefit to the US?  I think you're on the wrong side of that challenge.

God bless George Bush, he's keeping us safe and protecting America. (Something Clinton never did).

Not MY Statement...that's the Legal Definition.. and THESE Laws, i might had pre-date the current situation by decades.  But then again, as usual, you can't even accept a fact without trying to spin it.  Besides, There is MORE than enough evidence that ol Bubba sold dual-use technology to China as well, giving them GPS systems, and having Nasa work on their "Space Program" so that now, Chinese ICBM's not only have a 90$ reliability (As opposed to 35% before our help), but now their MIRVS have a CEP of less than 100 Meters.

So any sex act employing a condom is legally sodomy? It's certain;y not pro-creational. Sounds like BS to me/

And by the way, the legal definition of TREASON is aiding/abetting the enemy, why don't you TRY and spin how selling missiles to an enemy state isn't TREASON?

Thank you RayGun.