Isn't anybody interested?

Guest Guest

An amazing thing is happening in our government and nobody is talking about it.

Senator Foley from Florida is a pedaphile. How about that? Other Senators are being asked to resign because they had knowledge and did nothing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senator Foley from Florida is a pedaphile. How about that? Other Senators are being asked to resign because they had knowledge and did nothing.

:o ya think thats funny! JEB BUSH was his best pal! and no hes not from my part of the state! hes from so n.y.c aka dade county!! and the key west zone aka fag ville!!! : :P;)

Guest a proud american

You probably won't hear anything until the talking heads at Fox News and the neo-cons can come up with thier strategy. Already, I've received an e-mail with the top 10 Democratic politicians who did something similar. This is what they do. Don't deal with today. Just bring up the past and somehow it is ok. It's not ok. Remember in 1994, that the Republicans promised that if elected they would clean up the culture of corruption in Washington, DC. Congressman Foley was one of the congressman determined to clean up the political mess. Some job he did. And whats even sadder is that the Speaker and the Leadership knew there was something wrong and were more interested in their own survival than taking the action that was necessary back then. From what I heard on a conservative/moderate talk show was that Hastert spent the weekend trying to find out who the republican was that leaked the story Apparently it was no secret what this guy was doing. If all goes as is expected, the Democrats may win back at-least the Senate if not the Congress. It will then be left up to them to prove that they can bring a different culture to Washington. If not than they'll be out in 08 and the cycle will start all over again. What this may all mean in the end is, be prepared for another terrorist alert.

Foley's gone from the senate. hopefully law-enforcement will make him no longer a threat to children. Now the spin-doctors and finger pointers will be earning their OT. much like the White House trying to explain why the CIA's July '01 warning of an IMMINENT al Qaeda threat was ignored.

:angry: ya think thats funny! JEB BUSH was his best pal! and no hes not from my part of the state! hes from so n.y.c aka dade county!! and the key west zone aka fag ville!!! : :P  :P

"Joey Ash Pit" heard from again.

That last sentence, if you can call it a sentence, reveals so much about your true character.

Foley's gone from the senate. hopefully law-enforcement will make him no longer a threat to children.  Now the spin-doctors and finger pointers will be earning their OT. much like the White House trying to explain why the CIA's July '01 warning of an IMMINENT al Qaeda threat was ignored.

Nothing new. Did they think in today's environment that nobody would come forward? Same thing happened here in town a few years ago. Although the person was fired from the Board of Ed and the town said he couldn't coach Little League, no charges were filed and he's still around.

Guest a proud american
Foley's gone from the senate. hopefully law-enforcement will make him no longer a threat to children.  Now the spin-doctors and finger pointers will be earning their OT. much like the White House trying to explain why the CIA's July '01 warning of an IMMINENT al Qaeda threat was ignored.

Well it's official. The neo-con spin is that the Democrats released the information for political purposes. Those damned democrats. Or defeatocrats as they like to call us. Except that it's the republicans who are accusing their own. So cheer up Rush, it's all our fault. I only hope that all of the intelligent thinking people on these threads will know who's at fault on November 7, 2006. Please don't resign Mr. Hastert. Wait a few more weeks so we can vote you out.

Guest a proud american

Well it's official. The neo-con spin is that the Democrats released the information for political purposes. Those damned democrats. Or defeatocrats as they like to call us. Except that it's the republicans who are accusing their own. So cheer up Rush, it's all our fault. I only hope that all of the intelligent thinking people on these threads will know who's at fault on November 7, 2006. Please don't resign Mr. Hastert. Wait a few more weeks so we can vote you out.

If he acted criminally he should be prosecuted.

If he acted against Congressional standards he should be censured.

My guess is the neo-cons are welcoming Foley's misdeeds as a way to deflect attention from the miserably poor job Bush is doing and the facts in evidence that his administration FAILED TO ACT on a DIRECT WARNING of IMMINENT al Qaeda action and has promoted a war of choice that has accomplished little other than increasing the terror threat to the US.

Guest FullCircle

no one is worried about local corruption where town funds are used to protect confindence schemes run by mentally ill criminal frauds who lie cheat and steal in order to obtain other peoples monies

"Joey Ash Pit" heard from again. 

That last sentence, if you can call it a sentence, reveals so much about your true character.

:blink::blink: aw your just mad because i said somthing 1st! and it just shows how small your mind is ! look its time for a change in FLA &NJ! the bushes and the repubs are out of controll time for a 3rd party!! but you are to small minded to care!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest BushBacker
If he acted criminally he should be prosecuted.

If he acted against Congressional standards he should be censured.

My guess is the neo-cons are welcoming Foley's misdeeds as a way to deflect attention from the miserably poor job Bush is doing and the facts in evidence that his administration FAILED TO ACT on a DIRECT WARNING of IMMINENT al Qaeda action and has promoted a war of choice that has accomplished little other than increasing the terror threat to the US.

Lets compare notes. Foley sent dirty e-mails and was forced to resign. No

problem, I agree.

Clinton commits adultry and sodomy in the White House, lies to Congress and the American public about it. Is not forced to resign.

Who's the worse one ?? My vote goes to Clinton.

no one is worried about local corruption where town funds are used to protect confindence schemes run by mentally ill criminal frauds who lie cheat and steal in order to obtain other peoples monies

Just like it's happening in the town of Harrison, corrupt politicians and quarter stealing employees that get away with it and then get their job back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets compare notes.  Foley sent dirty e-mails and was forced to resign. No

problem, I agree.

Clinton commits adultry and sodomy in the White House, lies to Congress and the American public about it. Is not forced to resign.

Who's the worse one ??  My vote goes to Clinton.

You WANKERS just can't get over Clinton, can you?

And YOU must be very repressed. YOU think two ADULTS having consensual sex is worse than a pedophile, YOU are a sick man of low moral standards.

WHT don't you instead regale us with stories of how this incompetent whise ass you would kiss FAILED to heed CIA warnings of I<<INENT al Qaeda action? I notice ALL you neo-Nazi-cons are silent about that FACT!

problem, I agree.

Yes, LET'S compare notes!

Clinton WAS NOT convicted by a REPUBLICAN senate because even that side of the aisle has some people intelligent enough to realize what would justify removal from office and what is a problem between spouses.

Now, why don't you look at YOUR notes about why the cowboy's actions have put the US in MORE DANGER of terrorist action as stated by SIXTEEN US AGEMCIES?

problem, I agree.

You talk like Clinton was the first to ever get a BJ in the White House. If you believe that you must have just fallen off the turnip truck.

And TRY reading the Constitution, adultery gets no mention. Treason however, like selling weapons to an enemy state does. Here's a clue, treason is NOT considered a good thing.

Guest a peoud american

problem, I agree.

As usual you can't distinguish between the facts. Foley helps to wite the law protecting kids on the internet at the same time he's propositioning them on the internet. He's put on a committee to protect the pages and tries to get into the building where they're at while drunk to go on the prowl. Ands what do fools like you do. Drag up an affair between two consenting adults that happened 8 years ago.

Yes, LET'S compare notes!

Clinton WAS NOT convicted by a REPUBLICAN senate because even that side of the aisle has some people intelligent enough to realize what would justify removal from office and what is a problem between spouses.

Now, why don't you look at YOUR notes about why the cowboy's actions have put the US in MORE DANGER of terrorist action as stated by SIXTEEN US AGEMCIES?

Several problems with your little rant here...the main one being that Clinton's problems had NOTHING to do with what he did with monica, or anyone else..his Problems Stemmed from LYING about it, to the American People. One of the charges drawn against Richard Nixon was the "High Crime and Misdemeanor" of "Lying to the American People" Completely aside from tha purely Administrative charge, William Clinton Committed Perjury, and was disbarred for it. THAT was the crime. If Clinton had gone on TV and just admitted the affair with Lewinsky he would have walked away a Hero..instead, he Lied about it, and the stained dress ended up becoming his Legacy.

As far as the US being in More Danger according to these 16 us "AGEMCIES ( :lol: ) There is one incontrovertible fact...there has not been ANY Sucessful Terrorist acts in the US since 9-11, there HAVE however, been quite a number of thwarted plans..sometimes while the participants are still overseas, through the collective efforts of the US and it's Allies, and sometimes right here at home between the Investigative efforts of US Law Enforcement agenceis on every level, and the overt security measures that have been take for Infrastructure Targets. London, Madrid, Bombay, Indonesia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia..it's unfortunate that those incidents happened there..but for me, Better them than us.

Guest BushBacker
As usual you can't distinguish between the facts. Foley helps to wite the law protecting kids on the internet at the same time he's propositioning them on the internet. He's put on a committee to protect the pages and tries to get into the building where they're at while drunk to go on the prowl. Ands what do fools like you do. Drag up an affair between two consenting adults that happened 8 years ago.

I just love the way you defeatocrats spin the facts to suit your far left agenda. A president commiting adultery and sodomy in the white house with an intern 30 years his junior and then lying about it to the congress and the american public becomes "an affair between two consenting adults". LOL

I just love the way you defeatocrats spin the facts to suit your far left agenda.  A president commiting adultery and sodomy in the white house with an intern 30 years his junior and then lying about it to the congress and the american public becomes "an affair between two consenting adults". LOL

He took his punishment, get over it WANKER!

Now, why don't you explain why that was so bad but it's so acceptble for a president to sell weapons to an enemy state, clearly the very definition of treason. and THEN tell Congress he can't remember? Talk about spin.

And YEAH! It was two consenting adults! If that offends you tough SH*T ain't none of YOUR damn business.

Several problems with your little rant here...the main one being that Clinton's problems had NOTHING to do with what he did with monica, or anyone else..his Problems Stemmed from LYING about it, to the American People.  One of the charges drawn against Richard Nixon was the "High Crime and Misdemeanor" of "Lying to the American People"  Completely aside from tha purely Administrative charge, William Clinton Committed Perjury, and was disbarred for it.  THAT was the crime.  If Clinton had gone on TV and just admitted the affair with Lewinsky he would have walked away a Hero..instead, he Lied about it, and the stained dress ended up becoming his Legacy.

As far as the US being in More Danger according to these 16 us "AGEMCIES ( :blink:  )  There is one incontrovertible fact...there has not been ANY Sucessful Terrorist acts in the US since 9-11, there HAVE however, been quite a number of thwarted plans..sometimes while the participants are still overseas, through the collective efforts of the US and it's Allies, and sometimes right here at home between the Investigative efforts of US Law Enforcement agenceis on every level, and the overt security measures that have been take for Infrastructure Targets.  London, Madrid, Bombay, Indonesia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia..it's unfortunate that those incidents happened there..but for me, Better them than us.

And Clinton took his punishment, it's over. I'm tired of people acting like whatever Clinton did excuses Bush from answering for his actions.

You left out a key word, there hasn't been an attack YET. Are you trying to say the combined efforts of SIXTEEN US agencies are useless? If so we're in DEEP trouble.

There is one incontrovertible fact...there has not been ANY Sucessful Terrorist acts in the US since 9-11,  .

There are at LEAST two incontovertible facts.

There WAS a successful terrorist attack in the US on Bush's watch

Or did you just prefer to ignore that FACT?

Guest a proud american
I just love the way you defeatocrats spin the facts to suit your far left agenda.  A president commiting adultery and sodomy in the white house with an intern 30 years his junior and then lying about it to the congress and the american public becomes "an affair between two consenting adults". LOL

Spinning the facts to suit a far left agenda. You need to go to your shrink and get your medication adjusted. You've done nothing on these threads since you started but twist the truth. There is truth and then their is your truth. I would have to give you credit though, However delusions can be treated if you stay on your medication.

Spinning the facts to suit a far left agenda. You need to go to your shrink and get your medication adjusted. You've done nothing on these threads since you started but twist the truth. There is truth and then their is your truth. I would have to give you credit though, However delusions can be treated if you stay on your medication.

:unsure: why are you all wasting time posting about this stuff? the time has come to CLEAN HOUSE!!" fire ALL of them" and start fresh ! put in a 3rd party and STOP ALL BIG MONEYS ALL OF IT! and play fair! take the prices off the jobs!! not for sale!! :blink:

Guest Patriot

This will be my last response to you. You have nothing to offer, you're not that smart, you don't write very well and your historical and current knowledge of world events is poor. You may think you're a proud american, but america's not very proud of you. Take care of that paranoia.