McCain has lost his dignity

Guest Paul

Now McCain is pretending to defend Joe the plumber against Obama. His argument is that Obama is attacking the man, storming his house.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27237476#27245409

McCain is lying. Obama hasn’t attacked the gentleman, hasn’t gone to his house. McCain was the one who set the media on the gentleman by making him the centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

Oh, and watch David Letterman school McCain on the Ayres farce. McCain finally got called down for palling around with terrorist and convicted criminal G. Gordon Liddy.

I never thought I'd say this about John McCain. What an ass.

Now McCain is pretending to defend Joe the plumber against Obama. His argument is that Obama is attacking the man, storming his house.

McCain is lying. Obama hasn’t attacked the gentleman, hasn’t gone to his house. McCain was the one who set the media on the gentleman by making him the centerpiece of his presidential campaign.

Oh, and watch David Letterman school McCain on the Ayres farce. McCain finally got called down for palling around with terrorist and convicted criminal G. Gordon Liddy.

Notice that McCain's response over Joe the "plumber" is completely different on Letterman's show which has a national audience vs the rally of his supporters.

Snake is a more apt description of McCain.

Notice that McCain's response over Joe the "plumber" is completely different on Letterman's show which has a national audience vs the rally of his supporters.

Snake is a more apt description of McCain.

Sadly, you're right. When McCain was the victim of Bush's last-minute negative automated phone calls, he called them "scurrilous." Now he's using the same despicable tactics against Obama. He has sold his soul.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/18/us/polit...ref=todayspaper

Guest 2smart4u

I never thought I'd say this about Paul. I believe he's demented.

I never thought I'd say this about Paul. I believe he's demented.

Why is that, 2S4U? McCain is using the same tactics that he found deplorable. Why is that ok and why is Paul demented?

Guest 2smart4u
Why is that, 2S4U? McCain is using the same tactics that he found deplorable. Why is that ok and why is Paul demented?

"Why is Paul demented"? I don't know why Paul is demented. It could be heredity or it may be the loss of brain cells due to the copious amounts of Kool-Aid he's consumed.

"Why is Paul demented"? I don't know why Paul is demented. It could be heredity or it may be the loss of brain cells due to the copious amounts of Kool-Aid he's consumed.

More likely YOU have no clue what you're talking about.