Joe Gaffe at it again.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The mathmatically challenged Joe Biden is at it again. While giving a speech today he said Obama was concerned with 3 letters; J-O-B-S. A 10-year old wouldn't make that mistake. Sarah Palin is looking better every day.

The mathmatically challenged Joe Biden is at it again. While giving a speech today he said Obama was concerned with 3 letters; J-O-B-S. A 10-year old wouldn't make that mistake. Sarah Palin is looking better every day.

Yes. And remember Obama said he will look to Biden for advise. OMG ......we're all in trouble.

:angry:

Guest wildbill

Joe Biden had radical brain surgery for two aneurysm's not so long ago, So he must be riding the razors edge with the mental pressure that comes along with running for VPOTUS

hay dumy, itz speld mathmatukly

Guest 2smart4u
Joe Biden had radical brain surgery for two aneurysm's not so long ago, So he must be riding the razors edge with the mental pressure that comes along with running for VPOTUS

Let's review; A community organizer with 144 days experience in the Senate and a 36 year Senator that's clearly lost his ability to count to 4. This is what the Defeatocrats want to run the country for the next 4 years. God help us (Mother Nature for the atheists) if Mickey Mouse and the rest of the Loonys that have voted 70 times or more put these guys in office.

Guest *Autonomous*
Let's review; A community organizer with 144 days experience in the Senate and a 36 year Senator that's clearly lost his ability to count to 4. This is what the Defeatocrats want to run the country for the next 4 years. God help us (Mother Nature for the atheists) if Mickey Mouse and the rest of the Loonys that have voted 70 times or more put these guys in office.

Already making excuses I see. You do realize that ACORN reports fraudulent registrations themselves, right? That's why we know about them. If they were attempting actual voter fraud, they wouldn't do that, now would they? The people hired to register people turn in false registrations because they get paid by how many get filled out. There's nothing there, just a weak GOP smear.

Also, atheists don't believe in Mother Nature. That would be pagans.

I swear, it's like trying to explain things to a preschooler.

Guest Patriot
Already making excuses I see. You do realize that ACORN reports fraudulent registrations themselves, right? That's why we know about them. If they were attempting actual voter fraud, they wouldn't do that, now would they? The people hired to register people turn in false registrations because they get paid by how many get filled out. There's nothing there, just a weak GOP smear.

Also, atheists don't believe in Mother Nature. That would be pagans.

I swear, it's like trying to explain things to a preschooler.

Hey, you're pretty smart for a grunt from the motor pool.

Guest *Autonomous*
Hey, you're pretty smart for a grunt from the motor pool.

I know you think that you're offending me with your silly 'insult,' but the reality is that you're offending me by insulting a large segment of our troops. Some patriot.

Guest Semper Fi
I know you think that you're offending me with your silly 'insult,' but the reality is that you're offending me by insulting a large segment of our troops. Some patriot.

Yeah, right. How about telling us your unit and MOS? Bet you can't.

Guest *Autonomous*
Yeah, right. How about telling us your unit and MOS? Bet you can't.

B-Btry 1-142d AANG

13B, 92Y

Since I'm sure you're just an innocent bystander :lol: how about asking Patriot the same thing? He's been claiming all along to be a Vietnam vet, but has never been able to answer those two questions that real vets know immediately expose a netvet.

Guest Semper Fi
B-Btry 1-142d AANG

13B, 92Y

Since I'm sure you're just an innocent bystander :lol: how about asking Patriot the same thing? He's been claiming all along to be a Vietnam vet, but has never been able to answer those two questions that real vets know immediately expose a netvet.

I apologize. As a veteran, why would you vote for a Democrat though? I'm sure Patriot can supply his MOS and unit too.

The mathmatically challenged Joe Biden is at it again. While giving a speech today he said Obama was concerned with 3 letters; J-O-B-S. A 10-year old wouldn't make that mistake.

You mean like calling the SIPC the SPIC? I'm sure the Latinos loved McCain for that.

Sarah Palin is looking better every day.

Enjoy the view while it lasts. :lol:

A ten-year old would also know how many houses he owns.

Guest *Autonomous*
I apologize. As a veteran, why would you vote for a Democrat though?

Republicans may raise the military budget, but most of it goes to fatcat military contractors. The Republicans oppose most things that would help the troops, like the GI Bill package earlier this year. The VA scandal was because the Republicans pushed to privatize the system. There are a lot of scandals that need to be investigated concerning how our returning troops have been treated. The biggest is declaring PTSD a pre-existing condition-WTF?

I'm sure Patriot can supply his MOS and unit too.

I can assure you that he won't.

Guest Patriot
Republicans may raise the military budget, but most of it goes to fatcat military contractors. The Republicans oppose most things that would help the troops, like the GI Bill package earlier this year. The VA scandal was because the Republicans pushed to privatize the system. There are a lot of scandals that need to be investigated concerning how our returning troops have been treated. The biggest is declaring PTSD a pre-existing condition-WTF?

I can assure you that he won't.

Listen up Autonomous, Enlisted grunts don't offer opinions on military budgets, it's over your pay scale. Likewise the GI Bill and the VA. Stick to what you know best, following directions of your superior officers. Square yourself away or you'll be on KP duty. Yuk Yuk.

Guest *Autonomous*
Listen up Autonomous, Enlisted grunts don't offer opinions on military budgets, it's over your pay scale. Likewise the GI Bill and the VA. Stick to what you know best, following directions of your superior officers. Square yourself away or you'll be on KP duty. Yuk Yuk.

Like I said-this so-called patriot hates the troops. Unless they're officers they must be morons. 'Yuk yuk' indeed.

Guest *Autonomous*
I apologize. As a veteran, why would you vote for a Democrat though? I'm sure Patriot can supply his MOS and unit too.

Also-I told you that he wouldn't give his MOS and unit. He's a fake who uses his supposed service as a bludgeon, as clearly demonstrated by the above post.

Guest Semper Fi

Excuse me? Got a problem with the enlisted? Looks to me like Autnonomous is right about you being able to answer the same question he did if you ask me.

Guest Patriot
Excuse me? Got a problem with the enlisted? Looks to me like Autnonomous is right about you being able to answer the same question he did if you ask me.

Looks like another Boy Scout has landed.

Guest *Autonomous*

You do realize that up until your last post he was on your side, right? I can see why you would be angry-your disgusting fakery is exposed yet again, you POS.

Guest Semper Fi

Wtf? f**k off. I don't take shit from lying fake vets.

You do realize that up until your last post he was on your side, right? I can see why you would be angry-your disgusting fakery is exposed yet again, you POS.

I'm still on his side. Just because one Republican is slime I'm hardly going to become a liberal. You guys have your share of scumbags too.

Guest Patriot
Wtf? f**k off. I don't take shit from lying fake vets.

I'm still on his side. Just because one Republican is slime I'm hardly going to become a liberal. You guys have your share of scumbags too.

A dirty mouthed Boy Scout at that.