Mickey Mouse is a Loony Lefty

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The FBI is now investigating ACORN in 14 states and Mickey Mouse has registered to vote for Obama in Florida. Maybe we'll see Mickey doing campaign ads for Obama now. He'd make a great poster boy for the Loony Tunes Left.

The FBI is now investigating ACORN in 14 states and Mickey Mouse has registered to vote for Obama in Florida. Maybe we'll see Mickey doing campaign ads for Obama now. He'd make a great poster boy for the Loony Tunes Left.

Dear Dumbo,

It happens all the time, not just with ACORN. They pay people to get voters to register. Nothing unusual about that, you pay people for their time.

They have to turn in all their cards, whether they're legitimate or not, because if they don't, fraud can occur through voter suppression. ACORN flagged most of the cards that are under investigation. In other words, they're telling officials "we don't think these are legit, but we have to turn in the cards, so here they are." There's nothing wrong or unusual about any of this. The Republicans just don't like it because 1.3 million legitimate new voters have been registered, and most of them are going to vote Democratic. And as usual the scumbag Republicans are trying to suppress the vote.

That's what's going on.

Many Republicans are living in a state of denial. They can't admit to themselves that they can lose the election because their party and candidate have lost the support of most Americans.

Instead, they create this myth or belief that Republicans really have the majority support to win and if Obama wins it is because of fraud. Then they can go to their beer halls or wherever they hang out and console each other with "but you know we are really the majority."

Pitiful.

You've been happy with Dumbo in the White House for almost 8 years, waht's tour problem with Mickey?

Don't like black guys?

Dear Dumbo,

It happens all the time, not just with ACORN. They pay people to get voters to register. Nothing unusual about that, you pay people for their time.

They have to turn in all their cards, whether they're legitimate or not, because if they don't, fraud can occur through voter suppression. ACORN flagged most of the cards that are under investigation. In other words, they're telling officials "we don't think these are legit, but we have to turn in the cards, so here they are." There's nothing wrong or unusual about any of this. The Republicans just don't like it because 1.3 million legitimate new voters have been registered, and most of them are going to vote Democratic. And as usual the scumbag Republicans are trying to suppress the vote.

That's what's going on.

I'm pissed. When Mickey and me were registering with ACORN , the ex-felon that was doing the registrations told us we had to vote for Obama. I told him, I'm an elephant, I'm a Republican !!

The ex-felon said; I'll give you a bag of peanuts if you'll vote for Obama. I told him; get out of town or I'll stomp on you. He left and I voted for McCain. Moral of the story: Insignificant mice will

vote for Obama, patriotic elephants will vote for McCain.

See, the problem is you just make stuff up. No one registers to vote for a particular candidate. You can only register to vote. Period.

Now look at it practically. Say someone shows up claiming to be Mickey Mouse and asking to vote. Challengers from both parties are standing right there.

Use your brain for a change.

See, the problem is you just make stuff up. No one registers to vote for a particular candidate. You can only register to vote. Period.

Now look at it practically. Say someone shows up claiming to be Mickey Mouse and asking to vote. Challengers from both parties are standing right there.

Use your brain for a change.

You can register as being affiliated with a certain party.

I don't think he was suggesting that someone claiming to be Mickey would actually show up to vote. But by having Mickey registered, it does show how easily the system can be tampered with.

Now take your own advice about the brain thing sizzle chits.

I'm pissed. When Mickey and me were registering with ACORN , the ex-felon that was doing the registrations told us we had to vote for Obama. I told him, I'm an elephant, I'm a Republican !!

The ex-felon said; I'll give you a bag of peanuts if you'll vote for Obama. I told him; get out of town or I'll stomp on you. He left and I voted for McCain. Moral of the story: Insignificant mice will

vote for Obama, patriotic elephants will vote for McCain.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

You can register as being affiliated with a certain party.

I don't think he was suggesting that someone claiming to be Mickey would actually show up to vote. But by having Mickey registered, it does show how easily the system can be tampered with.

Now take your own advice about the brain thing sizzle chits.

If the tampering isn't harmful, then it's not much of a concern.

QUOTE (Paul @ Oct 17 2008, 09:00 PM)

Really?

Yes, really. Some clown registers to vote as Mickey Mouse. It's stupid, but there's virtually no chance he'll be allowed to vote. It's not what we want to have happen, but in the end there's no harm. So it's not much of a concern.

QUOTE (Paul @ Oct 17 2008, 09:00 PM)

Yes, really. Some clown registers to vote as Mickey Mouse. It's stupid, but there's virtually no chance he'll be allowed to vote. It's not what we want to have happen, but in the end there's no harm. So it's not much of a concern.

So I guess you're not worried if this is going on some other more devious things might be happening. So much for the tip of the iceburg.

So I guess you're not worried if this is going on some other more devious things might be happening. So much for the tip of the iceburg.

You're assuming there's an iceburg. If you have evidence, bring it forward. You don't, so you can't.

Actually, there is an iceburg, but it's in your ocean. The scumbag Resmuglicans are trying to suppress the vote. That effort is organized and sustained. If you cared about democracy, you would care about it, too.

An iceberg of what? No-good workers trying to cover up their slacking? Pranksters who get a kick out of filling out ridiculous registration cards? Legitimate voters who make mistakes or leave important information out?

What would be cause for suspicion would be registrations that are credible enough to potentially be used for voting, provably fraudulent, and provably linked to the ACORN organization and not just a rogue canvasser or an unassociated individual filling out cards through them. Mickey Mouse is nothing like that.

Of course "more devious things might be happening". That's always possible whether it's about ACORN or anyone else. But if you're going to sling accusations, you need more than the mere possibility that something devious might be happening. You need some indication that it is happening.

An iceberg of what? No-good workers trying to cover up their slacking? Pranksters who get a kick out of filling out ridiculous registration cards? Legitimate voters who make mistakes or leave important information out?

What would be cause for suspicion would be registrations that are credible enough to potentially be used for voting, provably fraudulent, and provably linked to the ACORN organization and not just a rogue canvasser or an unassociated individual filling out cards through them. Mickey Mouse is nothing like that.

Of course "more devious things might be happening". That's always possible whether it's about ACORN or anyone else. But if you're going to sling accusations, you need more than the mere possibility that something devious might be happening. You need some indication that it is happening.

More devious things are happening. Republican secretaries of state in several states have stricken tens of thousands of real, legitimate voters from the rolls in an attempt to suppress the vote. This is a systematic campaign by the Republicans, it has been going on for years and they're probably going to get away with it - again.

Which is why we have to work hard on this election and vote.