And the gaffe's just keep on coming!

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Joe Biden was being interviewed today by Catie Couric. Joe was talking about him and Obama's response to the economic crisis when he said the following; "A leader has to know what he's talking about. During the crash, FDR went on television to calm everyone down". Catie had to bite her lip to keep from laughing out loud. In the real world, Herbert Hoover was President during the crash and television hadn't been invented yet. I'm not sure what Biden is suffering from but this is the guy Obama chose because of his foreign affairs expertise.

Joe Biden was being interviewed today by Catie Couric. Joe was talking about him and Obama's response to the economic crisis when he said the following; "A leader has to know what he's talking about. During the crash, FDR went on television to calm everyone down". Catie had to bite her lip to keep from laughing out loud. In the real world, Herbert Hoover was President during the crash and television hadn't been invented yet. I'm not sure what Biden is suffering from but this is the guy Obama chose because of his foreign affairs expertise.

So he got on the radio. Big deal.

A 144 day Senator with no executive experience in anything and a 36 year Senator suffering from dementia. This is scarey.

A 144 day Senator with no executive experience in anything and a 36 year Senator suffering from dementia. This is scarey.

Right now, Palin looks like the better pick. Biden's daily gaffes are making him look like he's losing it.

Right now, Palin looks like the better pick. Biden's daily gaffes are making him look like he's losing it.

You are a f**king idiot! I sincerely hope you will enjoy more of the same and probably worse

Guest Keith's momma
You are a f**king idiot! I sincerely hope you will enjoy more of the same and probably worse

I apologize for my son, he has Tourette syndrome and suffers these outbursts on occasion. I'll increase his meds.