NOT QUALIFIED

Guest Guest

Not that I consider "The View" a news program, but since they had both candidates as guests, and Barbara WaWa as their lead "journalist"; I'll use them as an example.

Recent exchange between Whoopi and McCain: "if you get elected, do I need to worry about being a slave again?"

Contrast that with: "Senator Obama, is it true you're related to Brad Pitt?"

How, in the world, did he survive under such harsh scrutiny.

Obama has not answered tough questions, at all. He promises change, provides well delivered orations, but the meat and potatoes of his argument is the same liberal BS. "We hate George Bush." This is not a platform worthy of a presidential candidate.

I am sick and tired of you republican pieces of shit! This country is melting down right before our very eyes most of it is a direct result of republican policy yet you refuse to see it. As long as someone promises to overturn Roe v. Wade, ban gay marriage, make sure you have your guns and are able to force your religion down my throat then that's all that matters. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I blame you and those who think like you for the state of the union. Good work assholes, you have done more damage to this country country than any terrorist could have hoped for. Give me one good reason to keep these mother fuckers in office! .............you can't.

Why don't you shut you f**king mouths and open your eyes?! f**k you, your president and your god!

Not that I consider "The View" a news program, but since they had both candidates as guests, and Barbara WaWa as their lead "journalist"; I'll use them as an example.

Recent exchange between Whoopi and McCain: "if you get elected, do I need to worry about being a slave again?"

Obama has not answered tough questions, at all. He promises change, provides well delivered orations, but the meat and potatoes of his argument is the same liberal BS. "We hate George Bush." This is not a platform worthy of a presidential candidate.

That is absolutely false. Senator Obama has a very specific economic plan, which he has stated many times during his campaign. Just because the news media were more interested in covering trivia doesn't mean he hasn't been discussing the issues. He has.

You can see some of the details of his plan at http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/

Instead of making false accusations, all you had to do was find his web site. It took me about ten seconds.

NICE job of taking things a record distance out of context :angry:

Guest 2smart4u
That is absolutely false. Senator Obama has a very specific economic plan, which he has stated many times during his campaign. Just because the news media were more interested in covering trivia doesn't mean he hasn't been discussing the issues. He has.

You can see some of the details of his plan at http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/

Instead of making false accusations, all you had to do was find his web site. It took me about ten seconds.

You're right "Guest", Obama has a very specific economic plan. It's known as tax & spend, tax & spend and tax & spend. Don't concern yourself too much about it though, John McCain is our next president.

Guest 2smart4u
I am sick and tired of you republican pieces of shit! This country is melting down right before our very eyes most of it is a direct result of republican policy yet you refuse to see it. As long as someone promises to overturn Roe v. Wade, ban gay marriage, make sure you have your guns and are able to force your religion down my throat then that's all that matters. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I blame you and those who think like you for the state of the union. Good work assholes, you have done more damage to this country country than any terrorist could have hoped for. Give me one good reason to keep these mother fuckers in office! .............you can't.

Why don't you shut you f**king mouths and open your eyes?! f**k you, your president and your god!

Little Keith got his panties in a bind, he must be reading the poll numbers. It's only going to get worse for you, cupcake, better stock up on the Kool-Aid.

You're right "Guest", Obama has a very specific economic plan. It's known as tax & spend, tax & spend and tax & spend. Don't concern yourself too much about it though, John McCain is our next president.

Makes a LOT more sense than the Resmuglican plan of SPEND, SPEND, SPEND with NO planning on where the $$$ being spent will come from as well as continuing corporate welfare and tax breaks for the suits who run companies into the ground and walk away with stolen millions.

Dear Stupid,

While you were occupied bobbing your head to every intonation from your heroes on babble-radio, you seem not to have noticed that your political heroes had their hands in your pocket. You used to get angry at the other party for that, but apparently you were so happy for the attention, or maybe just a hand in your pants pocket, it didn't bother you.

Apparently you didn't notice that your favorite president just spent one trillion dollars on a war that was based on a lie and was completely unnecessary.

You also didn't notice that your political philosophy just created the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, causing your favorite president to call for a 700 billion dollar bailout package.

Now none of that's going to bother you because you assume your taxes aren't going to go up no matter what. That's the fairy tale and you're sticking with it.

So you just keep playing your stupid games. Maybe you'll do the most patriotic thing you could do for your country and not vote this time.

Sad thing is, while you're singing your little songs and playing your stupid little games, the money your choices just cost us is real.

How does it feel having just screwed up your country?

Idiot.

Guest *Autonomous*

Just like Rudy, right?

Who has been setting spending records again? Oh yeah-that would be Bush.

Little Keith got his panties in a bind, he must be reading the poll numbers. It's only going to get worse for you, cupcake, better stock up on the Kool-Aid.

The poll numbers that put us pretty much where we were before the conventions? Sorry kid-Palin accomplished nothing.

Honestly, I understand the anger-the Republicans have pushed for privatization and deregulation for years and we are now paying the price. However, the Democrats haven't exactly done much to help either. Neither candidate is pushing for fiscal conservatism here.

Guest 2smart4u
Dear Stupid,

While you were occupied bobbing your head to every intonation from your heroes on babble-radio, you seem not to have noticed that your political heroes had their hands in your pocket. You used to get angry at the other party for that, but apparently you were so happy for the attention, or maybe just a hand in your pants pocket, it didn't bother you.

Apparently you didn't notice that your favorite president just spent one trillion dollars on a war that was based on a lie and was completely unnecessary.

You also didn't notice that your political philosophy just created the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, causing your favorite president to call for a 700 billion dollar bailout package.

Now none of that's going to bother you because you assume your taxes aren't going to go up no matter what. That's the fairy tale and you're sticking with it.

So you just keep playing your stupid games. Maybe you'll do the most patriotic thing you could do for your country and not vote this time.

Sad thing is, while you're singing your little songs and playing your stupid little games, the money your choices just cost us is real.

How does it feel having just screwed up your country?

Idiot.

You're obviously confused. Hint: Google "9/11/2001", see what happened that day, then you'll understand why GWB is a great president.

You're obviously confused. Hint: Google "9/11/2001", see what happened that day, then you'll understand why GWB is a great president.

He ignored direct warnings and let the country be attacked. Yeah, great. :blink:

They thank you for being so candid. You can be sure that this will be widely distributed as an example of a "typical" Obama supporter.