Patriot's New Hero

Guest *Autonomous*

Guest Patriot
Want to know why we get upset when people like you call liberals traitors and claim that we're ruining the country? Because we knew someday it would come to this:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/c...o-suspects-car/

There are the fruits of your labors. A bit too bitter for my tastes.

The guy is obviously deranged, but that doesn't stop Loony Lefties from blaming Conservatives ( I think he was part of that vast

Right-Wing conspiracy).

Guest Guest

This reminds me of something funny that happened recently at work.

I work at a library, and yesterday someone came to me with the book by Ann Coulter "If Democrats had any brains, they'd be Republicans". So what's the funny part? Well, she had already taken out the book and renewed it twice, and wanted to renew it a third time, meaning that she couldn't finish the book in six weeks; she wanted (at least) eight weeks to read one book.

Guest *Autonomous*
The guy is obviously deranged, but that doesn't stop Loony Lefties from blaming Conservatives ( I think he was part of that vast

Right-Wing conspiracy).

No tin-foil hat needed-he sounded exactly like you in his hatred of liberals. Promoting hatred of anyone not exactly like you leads to violence. read some of your own f**king posts, scumbag.

Guest *Autonomous*

Right-Wing conspiracy).

"Just because we blame everything from the failing economy to 9/11 to our troubles in Iraq to growing godlessness and the impending fall of western society on liberals doesn't mean anyone should take us seriously."

Yeah, great argument there. No one is blaming Conservatives-just the bigotted ones like you.

Many who listen to these types of shows are frustrated, violence prone losers who are extremely angry at society. They're a danger to us and themselves.

Just as we profile persons with Arabic names or backgrounds, we could also profile those who listen to those shows. These high risk individuals can then be selected for extra 'attention' before they board planes.

The problem is that we don't know who are regular listeners. We would know if you subscribed to services like XM or Sirius satellite.

I work at a library, and yesterday someone came to me with the book by Ann Coulter "If Democrats had any brains, they'd be Republicans". So what's the funny part? Well, she had already taken out the book and renewed it twice, and wanted to renew it a third time, meaning that she couldn't finish the book in six weeks; she wanted (at least) eight weeks to read one book.

Poor Anne.

She worked so hard to lower the writing level to the 8th grade reader level which predominates her audience and some still have trouble. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Point out to me the funny part ? All that tells me is she's very busy. The woman may have six kids and gets an hour a day to read.

Guest Guest
Point out to me the funny part ? All that tells me is she's very busy. The woman may have six kids and gets an hour a day to read.

I am assuming your mothers womb forgot to grow you a brain....

Guest Patriot
No tin-foil hat needed-he sounded exactly like you in his hatred of liberals. Promoting hatred of anyone not exactly like you leads to violence. read some of your own f**king posts, scumbag.

Hilarious !! This moron decries hatred and then ends with "f**king, scumbag". You just defined the Loony Left for everyone.

Guest Guest

Exactly. What could possibly be funny about not having much time to read.

Guest Guest

lol, okay, let's go with your hypothetical. According to Amazon, the book has 288 pages. So given what you said:

Six weeks = 42 days = 42 hours (one hour a day)

288 divided by 42 = 6.86 pages/hour (fewer than this, because she DIDN'T finish in six weeks)

So you're telling me she reads fewer than seven pages in an hour? You're making her sound stupider than the original writer did. Good job.

Also, if she has six kids, that's stupid all by itself, not to mention irresponsible.

Guest Studies and Observations

If you want to run with this, we can. IIRC Ted Kaczynski, the "Unabomber" had a copy of Al Gore's book "earth in the Balance" on the Environment in HIS shack, and He consistantly went after Executives and Scientists, so using your logic we can infer that anyone who likes Al Gore is a potential Luddite Bomber/terrorist....right???

If you want to run with this, we can. IIRC Ted Kaczynski, the "Unabomber" had a copy of Al Gore's book "earth in the Balance" on the Environment in HIS shack, and He consistantly went after Executives and Scientists, so using your logic we can infer that anyone who likes Al Gore is a potential Luddite Bomber/terrorist....right???

An excellent point, S&O. Making assumptions about people's views based on the books they read is a very bad idea. People can and do read or keep for reference texts that they don't agree with. Many capitalists have read The Communist Manifesto, for example. And it is very common for atheists to own copies of The Holy Bible and other religious texts. Willful ignorance is not a virtue.

Same applies for magazines, movies, TV, radio, web sites, etc.

Guest 2smart4u
lol, okay, let's go with your hypothetical. According to Amazon, the book has 288 pages. So given what you said:

Six weeks = 42 days = 42 hours (one hour a day)

288 divided by 42 = 6.86 pages/hour (fewer than this, because she DIDN'T finish in six weeks)

So you're telling me she reads fewer than seven pages in an hour? You're making her sound stupider than the original writer did. Good job.

Also, if she has six kids, that's stupid all by itself, not to mention irresponsible.

See kids, this is what Kool-Aid does to your brain.

Guest Guest
Hilarious !! This moron decries hatred and then ends with "f**king, scumbag". You just defined the Loony Left for everyone.

Learn how to read , nitwit!

He referred to "your f**ing posts", NOT to a "f**king scumbag"

Calling a scumbag a scumbag has nothing to do with hatred, or love for that matter, iy simply identifies what we're ealing with. In your case, nitwit should be added.

Guest *Autonomous*

First off-the Unabomber actually wrote down why he did what he did. Second-I'm not blaming the pundits whose books he owned-I'm blaming bigotry. Third-the right wingers immediately tried to tie it to atheism based on hearsay from one neighbor. Read the early stories-they were trying to do exactly what they're having done to them now.

I don't blame the pundits-I blame tolerance of bigotry.

Maybe using the Bush government logic. Which is why the patriot act gives the government the right to look at your library file without your knowledge.

But nice try. Here's a link of books the unabomber had. Gores' book is not on the list. Amazingly, when Gore became popular the 'discovery' was made to link Gore to the unabomber. A tool used to denigrate and marginalize Gore's ideas as something that only appeals to the anarchists and the far left.

At this point no one should be surprised to realize that the right wing constantly lies to spread their political agenda.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0811062tedk10.html

Guest *Autonomous*

I don't dislike you because you are Republican. I dislike you because you have denigrated me, my military service, my family, my religious beliefs (well, lack thereof), and my political views-even though I'm conservative on every issue but church/state issues, the war, and Bush-worship. Your dislike of me is bigotry. My dislike of you is because you are a despicable human being.

Guest Guest
See kids, this is what Kool-Aid does to your brain.

Once again you demonstrate nothing but YOUR lack of brain power and anything constructive to say.

Just ANOTHER ASININE statement from 2DUMB4WORDS!

Guest Studies and Observations
Maybe using the Bush government logic. Which is why the patriot act gives the government the right to look at your library file without your knowledge.

But nice try. Here's a link of books the unabomber had. Gores' book is not on the list. Amazingly, when Gore became popular the 'discovery' was made to link Gore to the unabomber. A tool used to denigrate and marginalize Gore's ideas as something that only appeals to the anarchists and the far left.

At this point no one should be surprised to realize that the right wing constantly lies to spread their political agenda.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0811062tedk10.html

Actually a nice try on YOUR part.. you DO realize i'm certain that what you posted is not the Evidence list from the initial investigation, but the Property that was released FOR SALE by the Justice department. Reading Comprehension is an important thing Bern...But you go right ahead and keep reading the NYT.

Guest Patriot
I don't dislike you because you are Republican. I dislike you because you have denigrated me, my military service, my family, my religious beliefs (well, lack thereof), and my political views-even though I'm conservative on every issue bu ^_^t church/state issues, the war, and Bush-worship. Your dislike of me is bigotry. My dislike of you is because you are a despicable human being.

Lay off the Kool-Aid, sober up, and you may see me in a different light.

Guest *Autonomous*
Lay off the Kool-Aid, sober up, and you may see me in a different light.

Now I'm a drunk too? Every conservative who isn't a moronic bigot should be offended by the idea that they'd like you. Most conservatives are decent people. You just happen not to be one of them.