FOX News

Guest Keith

Guest Keith
Isn't Fox & Friends great, I love that show. (no-spin, real, accurate news, all the time). Thanks for that piece, I had missed it.

Your sarcasm is duely noted and speaks volumes.

Guest Guest
Isn't Fox & Friends great, I love that show. (no-spin, real, accurate news, all the time).

LOL! They can't even show a picture of someone they're attacking without manipulating it! Better lay off the Kool-aid, boy, it's getting to your brain.

Guest Guest
LOL! They can't even show a picture of someone they're attacking without manipulating it! Better lay off the Kool-aid, boy, it's getting to your brain.

You loony leftists can't stand the fact that Fox News consistantly destroys the competition in all time slots from "Fox and Friends" to Bill O'Reilly

and everyone in between. I think MSNBC is down to about 9 viewers, The NY Times is bleeding red ink, CNN is also losing big time to Fox.

And I'm loving it.

Guest Keith
You loony leftists can't stand the fact that Fox News consistantly destroys the competition in all time slots from "Fox and Friends" to Bill O'Reilly

and everyone in between. I think MSNBC is down to about 9 viewers, The NY Times is bleeding red ink, CNN is also losing big time to Fox.

And I'm loving it.

I would love it if you couls actuall back up thoses statistics although I won't hold my breath.

Guest '07032

And I'm loving it.

Sign the petition

http://www.moveon.org/

Guest Guest

and everyone in between.

All it shows is that people find nonsense more entertaining than news. Let me know when they start doing news, as opposed to just looking for ratings. Also let me know when your ilk doesn't stoop to manipulating pictures of people you don't like and pretending that's news.

Guest Guest

And I'm loving it.

Germany elected Hitler, and they loved it too - for a while.

Guest Guest

And I'm loving it.

Even the simpsons makes fun of how whacked out fox news is.

Guest 2smart4u
All it shows is that people find nonsense more entertaining than news. Let me know when they start doing news, as opposed to just looking for ratings. Also let me know when your ilk doesn't stoop to manipulating pictures of people you don't like and pretending that's news.

Get tired of "Autonomous" ??

Guest Guest
Even the simpsons makes fun of how whacked out fox news is.

The Simpsons has been making fun of FOX for a long time--'course, FOX lets them because the Simpsons are a big cash cow for the network. Money talks.

Guest *Autonomous*
Get tired of "Autonomous" ??

That doesn't even sound like me, retard. Your crush is getting out of hand-now you're seeing me everywhere.

Fox news allows people like you to fell good about yourselves just for being conservative christian white Americans. That way you don't actually have to DO anything to feel like you're a good person. It is the same reason that the Nazi movement, the white supremecist movement, and Christianity were at one time growing movements. Just like the others, its time will come. Hatred only gets you so far.

Guest 2smart4u
That doesn't even sound like me, retard. Your crush is getting out of hand-now you're seeing me everywhere.

Fox news allows people like you to fell good about yourselves just for being conservative christian white Americans. That way you don't actually have to DO anything to feel like you're a good person. It is the same reason that the Nazi movement, the white supremecist movement, and Christianity were at one time growing movements. Just like the others, its time will come. Hatred only gets you so far.

What does Fox News have to do with you having multiple personalities ??

Guest Guest

2dim shows he's incapable of recognizing more than one point in a post, even when they're in separate paragraphs. Poor, simple-minded 2dim.

Guest *Autonomous*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

YOU are trying to say I'm a sock?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tell you what-put up or shut up-you give your evidence that I'm the above Guest, and I'll give the evidence of your puppets.

Guest Guest

This is spot on. Idiots like 2dim/PatRat/BushWhacker/SockPuppets/DittoHeads took away freedom in Germany, and they're going to do it here if reasonable people don't wake up to the threat and stop them.

Guest Patriot
This is spot on. Idiots like 2dim/PatRat/BushWhacker/SockPuppets/DittoHeads took away freedom in Germany, and they're going to do it here if reasonable people don't wake up to the threat and stop them.

Absolutely right ! My house was broken into last night by government agents driving black SUV's and carrying Uzis. They took away my computer,

2 gallons of Kool-Aid from my frig and my signed posters of Barack Obama, Al Gore and John Kerry. I barely got away by jumping out a rear window.

Us Loony Lefties need to wake up and unite to stop Bush and his vast right-wing conspiracy.

Guest Guest
Absolutely right ! My house was broken into last night by government agents driving black SUV's and carrying Uzis. They took away my computer,

2 gallons of Kool-Aid from my frig and my signed posters of Barack Obama, Al Gore and John Kerry. I barely got away by jumping out a rear window.

Us Loony Lefties need to wake up and unite to stop Bush and his vast right-wing conspiracy.

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/04/12/att-b...warrantles.html

Guest *Autonomous*

D**ba**. This isn't about some conspiracy-the leftists who slam everything Bush does without question are doing the same thing. It is about villifying your opposition in order to feel morally superior. The fact is that most differences between the 'right' and 'left' are merely because different people have different priorities, not because one side is 'good' and the other 'evil'-life isn't that simple.

Of course some people on both sides are morally bankrupt morons, of course. You, for instance.

Guest Guest

Yeah, that would never happen, right. Governments never abuse power. Uh-huh.

Throughout history, more people have lived under oppression and tyranny than have lived free. Modern economics and politics lend themselves to abuses of power as much as any previous forms.

The United States has been on top of the world for a long time, but thanks to your favorite president our economy is in the most serious trouble since the Great Depression and Americans have learned to live in fear. That is a potentially lethal combination, because no people is less able to deal with trouble than a people that has grown accustomed to being comfortable.

Not that you'll understand this, "Patriot," because you have an authoritarian personality. You're in favor of the most repressive measures possible, whether they protect you or not. You think that because you've given the government more power, you're safer. You think wrong. That's not how it works. Under Bush, our government has been using terrorism as an excuse to redistribute wealth toward the super-rich, especially in the oil industry. That's his agenda, not protecting you. 9/11 was Bush's big chance, and he took it. If he was interested in terrorism, he wouldn't have diverted our military from the war against terror in Afghanistan, to fight a war for oil in Iraq. The war in Iraq is about oil profits, and everything this administration has done proves it. The whole world sees it. What I don't understand is why the American people have let it happen.

Conspiracy theory? No. It's called power. With some people, power is like sex. They can't get enough of it. If you can't see that in Mr. Bush and his band of thieves, then you're blind. This so-called president of yours is a criminal. He doesn't care one bit about you.

All it takes for this to get a lot uglier is for the economy to get worse. Bush is just the guy to make it happen. The mortgage crisis could easily do it. If it happens, you won't be laughing.

Yeah, that would never happen, right. Governments never abuse power. Uh-huh.

Throughout history, more people have lived under oppression and tyranny than have lived free. Modern economics and politics lend themselves to abuses of power as much as any previous forms.

The United States has been on top of the world for a long time, but thanks to your favorite president our economy is in the most serious trouble since the Great Depression and Americans have learned to live in fear. That is a potentially lethal combination, because no people is less able to deal with trouble than a people that has grown accustomed to being comfortable.

. . .

Under Bush, our government has been using terrorism as an excuse to redistribute wealth toward the super-rich, especially in the oil industry. That's his agenda, not protecting you. 9/11 was Bush's big chance, and he took it. If he was interested in terrorism, he wouldn't have diverted our military from the war against terror in Afghanistan, to fight a war for oil in Iraq. The war in Iraq is about oil profits, and everything this administration has done proves it. The whole world sees it. What I don't understand is why the American people have let it happen.

You answered your own question.

Guest Out of town guest

Crack me up !!!!!!