Fraud

Guest David

Guest Guest
What do you think should happen to a Town employee who falsely claimed he was in the Army?" 82nd Airborne no less"

It's not like it's illegal to lie, and unless his service was the reason he was hired (and if it was, we've got a bigger problem), I don't see what real difference it'd make.

Guest Sgt. Rock
What do you think should happen to a Town employee who falsely claimed he was in the Army?" 82nd Airborne no less"

If he stated it on his job application-- Termination

Veterens receive preference on Civil Service Jobs.

Shame on someone for not checking.

Too Busy?????

I think he should be asked to produce his DD214 form from the military which would show what unit he served with. If he had no DD214 form he probably did'nt serve at all with any branch of the military. Additionally, perhaps his department head should be made aware of his boast so he can be confronted and his personnel file checked for any military documents which could prove or disprove his claim.

Guest Guest

If it bothers you that much MAKE THE ACCUSATION, show some stones and do it publicly, not hiding on an anonymous Website... But be aware, since you are "Mr Lawsuit" it applies to you as well if you're wrong. Which would be quite amusing, since your first post on this board was whining about people talking behind your back.

If he stated it on his job application-- Termination

Veterens receive preference on Civil Service Jobs.

Shame on someone for not checking.

Too Busy?????

Correct.

We used to live in a social climate where it was not necessary to check. Unfortunately, the days of not checking and taking someones word are over. Our new world.

Even if there was no lie on the application, I think its really sad and pitiful that someone would lie just to get the recognition of having served. I would not want to work with someone that pitiful and so lacking in character.

Guest David
If it bothers you that much MAKE THE ACCUSATION, show some stones and do it publicly, not hiding on an anonymous Website... But be aware, since you are "Mr Lawsuit" it applies to you as well if you're wrong. Which would be quite amusing, since your first post on this board was whining about people talking behind your back.

paranoia will destroy you, There is no allegation anywhere It was a question thats all, I was told by the lawyer this individual is most likely very sick in the head to make the allegations against me. I have all the hospital bills and medical records to show what surgery I had.