Kudos to Bush

Guest Patriot

Guest Guest
Excellent work. "At the top" in 2000 meant the Clinton administration, of course.

Let's move on to 2001 and.............

Just WHO ignored the warnings?

Just WHO FAILED in his primary duty of protecting Americans?

I know you have difficulty with facing reality so here's a hint:

IT WAS NOT CLINTON!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
You're absolutely correct. I usually get online on my laptop, but I checked it out on my desktop and it looks exactly like you said.

Sadly, we've just told them how to fix it though. :blink:

Nah, that was just the final 'nail in the coffin'. There are still other 'mannerisms' in grammar, spelling, form, etc. that tie the sockpuppets together. I just made the parallel a lot easier to see.

Besides, I have little doubt the old troll is never going to see these posts, anyway...he tends to 'hit and run' in threads. Even if he did, he probably would just hope we'll all forget about it, but go ahead and reply with a link to the following post every time you see one of his posts, especially if it's under one of the lesser-used sockpuppet names:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=88240

Nah, that was just the final 'nail in the coffin'. There are still other 'mannerisms' in grammar, spelling, form, etc. that tie the sockpuppets together. I just made the parallel a lot easier to see.

Besides, I have little doubt the old troll is never going to see these posts, anyway...he tends to 'hit and run' in threads. Even if he did, he probably would just hope we'll all forget about it, but go ahead and reply with a link to the following post every time you see one of his posts, especially if it's under one of the lesser-used sockpuppet names:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=88240

Correct.

And this has been brought up before.

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...g&pid=66093

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...g&pid=87145

Creating imaginary supporters. Resorting to sockpuppetry. :blink:

Let's move on to 2001 and.............

Just WHO ignored the warnings?

Just WHO FAILED in his primary duty of protecting Americans?

I know you have difficulty with facing reality so here's a hint:

IT WAS NOT CLINTON!

It was Clinton, and Bern proved it. Unfortunately the miasma of Bush hatred swimming in your eyes keeps you from seeing it. If you went back and researched it, you'd see that a good number of the warnings that were supposed to tip Bush off about 9-11 dated well back into the Clinton administration (timely, eh?). Bush is not without blame--but he shares it with Clinton. That's just the truth. If you can't accept it then you've got a problem.

Guest Guest
Yeah, I can just see Junior Shrub engineering this delicate feat of diplomacy between nose picks.

Seriously, exactly what did Bush himself do?

He kept his incompetence far from the action, something he SHOUD have done with Iraq.

Guest Guest
It was Clinton, and Bern proved it. Unfortunately the miasma of Bush hatred swimming in your eyes keeps you from seeing it. If you went back and researched it, you'd see that a good number of the warnings that were supposed to tip Bush off about 9-11 dated well back into the Clinton administration (timely, eh?). Bush is not without blame--but he shares it with Clinton. That's just the truth. If you can't accept it then you've got a problem.

Apparently, among the multitude of FACTS you are ignorant of, your tunnel vision makes you ignorant of the easily verified fact of who the POTUS was on 9/11/01. You know, the guy who's supposed to protect the US? What a blind nitwit of a sheep you are.

Guest Guest

IF the problems left behind by Clinton were as glaringly obvious as alleged, what's equally glaringly obvious is that they were ignored by the Shrub administration while they pursued apersonal agenda.

THAT's a total FAILURE to protect the American people that should be placed squarely on the shoulders of one mis-leader-----George Walker Bush, The Dumbya hisself.

Guest 2smart4u

and was faced with rebuilding

IF the problems left behind by Clinton were as glaringly obvious as alleged, what's equally glaringly obvious is that they were ignored by the Shrub administration while they pursued apersonal agenda.

THAT's a total FAILURE to protect the American people that should be placed squarely on the shoulders of one mis-leader-----George Walker Bush, The Dumbya hisself.

Not a very intelligent response. Clinton was in office for 8 years leading up to 9/11. BinLaden had been planning (undetected) 9/11 for 3 years of the Clinton administration. Bush had 8 months in office and was faced from day one with rebuilding the intelligence services that Clinton has decimated. Only a loony leftist would choose to ignore the failings of Clinton to protect america.

Guest Guest

Not a very intelligent response. Clinton was in office for 8 years leading up to 9/11. BinLaden had been planning (undetected) 9/11 for 3 years of the Clinton administration. Bush had 8 months in office and was faced from day one with rebuilding the intelligence services that Clinton has decimated.

So explain why he went on vacation instead?

D**ba**.

Guest Guest

Not a very intelligent response. Clinton was in office for 8 years leading up to 9/11. BinLaden had been planning (undetected) 9/11 for 3 years of the Clinton administration. Bush had 8 months in office and was faced from day one with rebuilding the intelligence services that Clinton has decimated. Only a loony leftist would choose to ignore the failings of Clinton to protect america.

An explicit warning came on Bush's watch, just a few weeks before 9/11. Bush was on his bony behind in Texas and ignored it. Our intelligence community had more than enough resources to respond.

2stupid4words/PatRat/BushWhacker/AssortedDittoHeads will blame Clinton for everything, but the facts don't support their claims.

Guest Guest

And only nitwits would ignore the FACT that Bush did NOTHING to correct these allegedly glaring problems left by Clinton and his administration CHOSE to ignore warnings because they were too busy pursuing their own agenda. Only nitwits igbore the FACT that it was Dumbya in office on 9/11, the one who FAILED to protect America on that day and who's done precious little to avenge that horrible day, choosing instead to attack his personal bete noire, a man who NEVER attacked the US.

Guest *Autonomous*

Except I already showed that Clinton didn't decimate the intelligence services, but in fact increased funding. Maybe YOU need to get off the Kool-Aid. What a shock-you lying again. Care to lie through another sock now?

Guest Guest

Now that 2dim's changed his writing style, don't worry--you can still tell when he or his sockpuppets are writing. Just look at the post. If it's full of neocon garbage, you found him.

Guest Guest
Except I already showed that Clinton didn't decimate the intelligence services, but in fact increased funding. Maybe YOU need to get off the Kool-Aid. What a shock-you lying again. Care to lie through another sock now?

The prime directive in BushWorld:

DENY! DENY! DENY!

Not surprising coming from those whose battle strategery is:

READY!

FIRE!

AIM!

Apparently, among the multitude of FACTS you are ignorant of, your tunnel vision makes you ignorant of the easily verified fact of who the POTUS was on 9/11/01. You know, the guy who's supposed to protect the US? What a blind nitwit of a sheep you are.

Right. I did not and still do not realize that Bush was president on Sept. 11, 2001 because of what a blind nitwit of a sheep I am.

:unsure:

Your type will do anything to distract from the proof that Bern gave us, apparently. I very plainly allowed that Bush is not free from fault. You ignored that as well as the proof that Bern provided regarding the failures of the Clinton administration. Ba-ba-baaaaa.

That doesn't follow, for it is simply a logistical impossibility to alter the practices of the executive branch overnight. Each branch has its own inertia and even its own ideology to some degree. The Bush administration argued that it was trying for a more comprehensive way of combating terrorism, and that's a plausible argument. It isn't surprising given the bureaucratic complexity of the executive branch that it would take time to get the tanker to change course.

You're irrationally denying Clinton's responsibility in establishing the course of the tanker during an administration that oversaw a number of significant terrorist attacks and sinking to the level of calling names.

Just in case I need to point that out.

Guest Guest

Right. I did not and still do not realize that Bush was president on Sept. 11, 2001 because of what a blind nitwit of a sheep I am.

The most sensible, honest post ever seen from you.

Guest Guest
That doesn't follow, for it is simply a logistical impossibility to alter the practices of the executive branch overnight. Each branch has its own inertia and even its own ideology to some degree. The Bush administration argued that it was trying for a more comprehensive way of combating terrorism, and that's a plausible argument. It isn't surprising given the bureaucratic complexity of the executive branch that it would take time to get the tanker to change course.

ENOUGH of the Shrubbist apologies! EIGHT MONTHS is FAR from over night and there's little evidence your nitwit little cowboy and his posse did anything other than pursue their own agenda.

Guest Guest
ENOUGH of the Shrubbist apologies! EIGHT MONTHS is FAR from over night and there's little evidence your nitwit little cowboy and his posse did anything other than pursue their own agenda.

Let's see, Clinton spent 8 YEARS chasing interns and getting BJ's instead of responding to WTC-1 or USS Cole, but Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. The Sudanese offer up Bin Laden on a silver platter to Bubba, but Bubba declines saying " we didn't have enough evidence on him" and Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. Clinton reduced funding for both the CIA and the FBI and ordered them to not share intel with each other and Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. AND IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT !!!

Guest Guest
Let's see, Clinton spent 8 YEARS chasing interns and getting BJ's instead of responding to WTC-1 or USS Cole, but Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties.

lol at stretching out one scandal over two entire Presidential terms. You don't think any ADULTS are falling for this level of bullshit, do you?

Guest Guest
Let's see, Clinton spent 8 YEARS chasing interns and getting BJ's instead of responding to WTC-1 or USS Cole, but Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. The Sudanese offer up Bin Laden on a silver platter to Bubba, but Bubba declines saying " we didn't have enough evidence on him" and Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. Clinton reduced funding for both the CIA and the FBI and ordered them to not share intel with each other and Bubba gets a pass from the Loony Lefties. AND IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT !!!

If you weren't so IGNORANT of the FACTS you'd know that Clinton did a helluva lot better job of bringing the perpetrators of WTC-1 to justice than your little incompetent cowboy had done with WTC-2.

AND, Clinton had only three months left in office at the time of the Cole attack, hardly enough time to conduct a thorough investigation. You SHOULD be askinhg what has the feckless cowboy done to avenge the Cole attack?

The answer? NOTHING!

And IF you'd take off the tin-foil hat and let loose the urban myths you'd know that Sudan offered bin Laden to Saudi Arabia, your cowboy's buddies over there said NO.

But you NeoNaziCons believe we should just jail people with NO FACTS in evidence, it's a pity you have NO UNDERSTANDING or BELIEF in the Constitution.

Guest Guest

Clinton isn't in office any more. We still have to worry about what Bush will do for the next six months.

:angry:

Your type will do anything to distract from the proof that Bern gave us, apparently. I very plainly allowed that Bush is not free from fault. You ignored that as well as the proof that Bern provided regarding the failures of the Clinton administration. Ba-ba-baaaaa.

Guest Guest
. . . The Bush administration argued that it was trying for a more comprehensive way of combating terrorism, and that's a plausible argument. . . .

I'm not interested in what's plausible. I'm interested in what's true. The Bush administration has been using so-called plausible deniability to lie to us. When you accept that, you're inviting them to lie to you.