Fire on Sussex St.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm just wondering why there is no mentioning of the fire on Sussex. All I read on this web site is that the firemen and policemen do nothing. Well I just found out that on Saturday night the F.D. went to a fire on Sussex St. and pulled a woman out, then put out the fire before it got out of control. Believe it or not, with out all the help people on this site say they need. According to my source, the B/C on duty arrived first, followed by two officer's from P.D. they could not enter the house, but a engine came next, removed the victim, did CPR, and put the fire out. I'm glad we can depend on both of these departments.

Guest guest
I'm just wondering why there is no mentioning of the fire on Sussex. All I read on this web site is that the firemen and policemen do nothing. Well I just found out that on Saturday night the F.D. went to a fire on Sussex St. and pulled a woman out, then put out the fire before it got out of control. Believe it or not, with out all the help people on this site say they need. According to my source, the B/C on duty arrived first, followed by two officer's from P.D. they could not enter the house, but a engine came next, removed the victim, did CPR, and put the fire out. I'm glad we can depend on both of these departments.

With-out the help of the Fire Chief? Hard to belive.

Guest Guest

Thank God Bobby Green Jr. was in charge, he knows what he's doing. From what I seen all of his men did a great job. Thanks H.F.D.

Guest Guest

Kudos to Harrison's bravest and finest, they're the best.

Guest Reply

The woman who died in this incident was the victim of a homicide. God bless her and her family our prayers are with you...

Mayor this is getting too dangerous stop playing games and hire more cops, I sure as hell pay enough property taxes to feel somewhat safe.

Guest Guest

Not only that, it has also been figured out during the autopsy that she was strangled to death and the fire was set to cover up the murder. Stuff was taken from the house but the investigation into who did it, I guess, is now under way!

Guest Guest

According to HC Prosecutor DeFazio, the woman was strangled prior to the fire being set. It's now an active homicide investigation. They think robbery was the motive.

Guest buzzy

I GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THAT THIS WOMAN WAS MURDERED???? APPARENTLY AFTER AN AUTOPSY, THEY FOUND THAT SHE HAD BEEN STRANGLED....

Love this town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the woman was already dead as the posts suggest, then how can you say the HFD did a good job of saving her. They squirted water onto a house I guess was on fire. Big Deal for a bunch of lazy, arrogant, relatives of the Mayor and Council making $100,000.00 a year. The bravest, whatta f**king joke. The Mayor says there is no crime in Harrison, so get with it, will ya!

Guest guest
If the woman was already dead as the posts suggest, then how can you say the HFD did a good job of saving her. They squirted water onto a house I guess was on fire. Big Deal for a bunch of lazy, arrogant, relatives of the Mayor and Council making $100,000.00 a year. The bravest, whatta f**king joke. The Mayor says there is no crime in Harrison, so get with it, will ya!

How do you people fell about the family reading all this on the web. Let their mother R.I.P.

Guest Guest
I heard the Belmar fire department did a great job! Kudos to them.

Thanks, Stevie boy how was the weather in Belmar last weekend, don't worry its supposed to be good this weekend also.

Guest guest

If you read the first post it said the F.D. pulled the woman out of the fire. I guess you think they should have left her there. At least they tried to help. Maybe if the P.D. would spend more time looking for crime before it happens, and less time crying of this site the town would be better served. The "finest", now thats a joke. Here's a thought, lets hire police from a civil service list, instead of rejects that the county doesn't want. How's the case coming?

Guest Guest
If you read the first post it said the F.D. pulled the woman out of the fire. I guess you think they should have left her there. At least they tried to help. Maybe if the P.D. would spend more time looking for crime before it happens, and less time crying of this site the town would be better served. The "finest", now thats a joke. Here's a thought, lets hire police from a civil service list, instead of rejects that the county doesn't want. How's the case coming?

Its easier to control the county's rejects along with the brain dead, that's why they hire them. Many are related to others living in town - votes. More crybabies in the HPD than any day care center.

Guest guest

I don't know that ther are many cops related to people of privilege in this town, but if you go over the list of the Firemen and PVSC you will find many, many of the same names. You see J/O, its not what you have, its who you are. The people I just referred to are thieves and confidence men with no character or ability of their own. Their kids are going to grow up to live the same lives of shame and being low-lifes like their the rest of there families. No heart as men, only corrupt scumbags looking for a handout.

Guest Guest
I don't know that ther are many cops related to people of privilege in this town, but if you go over the list of the Firemen and PVSC you will find many, many of the same names. You see J/O, its not what you have, its who you are. The people I just referred to are thieves and confidence men with no character or ability of their own. Their kids are going to grow up to live the same lives of shame and being low-lifes like their the rest of there families. No heart as men, only corrupt scumbags looking for a handout.

I wish people on this site would stop bashing the police and fire departments. If you can do a better job, sign on.

Also why do people assume if a post is negative about a cop a fire man wrote it and vice versa?

On this site anyone can post a point of view and make it sound like they are " in the know" when really they are just pandering to the gossip they hear.

Grow up and Wake up people , with the way this town is going , it may be a cop or fireman who save your life.

Guest guest
Its easier to control the county's rejects along with the brain dead, that's why they hire them. Many are related to others living in town - votes. More crybabies in the HPD than any day care center.

Only a few of the officers hired from the county have ties to Harrison. Most are from other towns, the funny part is when residents say "don't you know who i am" they answer NO. And off to jail you go. It's hilarious to see there reaction.

Guest Guest

YOU NEED TO TAKE A READING CLASS IF THE FIRE DEPT. DIDN'T MAKE AN EFFORT TO HELP THE WOMAN AND SHE WAS STILL ALIVE WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE TO SAY THEN? THEY PUT OUT A FIRE AND GOT CONTROL OF A SITUATION THEY DESERVE EVERY PENNY THEY EARN AS FOR THE PD THEY SHOULD GET CUT AS THERE IS NO CRIME IN TOWN RIGHT?????????????? SO PLEASE GET WITH IT AS YOU SUGGEST EVEN JUST CUTTING OFF THEIR CELL PHONES TO NON EMERGENCY PRIVATE CALLS WOW NOW THERE SHOULD BE SOME SAVINGS THE FD DOESN'T HAVE THAT BONUS OF PAID PHONES SO THERE YOU GO CHECK INTO THAT WILL YA???????????????????????????????

Guest guest
Only a few of the officers hired from the county have ties to Harrison. Most are from other towns, the funny part is when residents say "don't you know who i am" they answer NO. And off to jail you go. It's hilarious to see there reaction.

How nice would it be to hire residents from Harrison? Maybe then we would have people from both the police and fire depts. who'd care about the people of the town.

Guest Wee Willy
How nice would it be to hire residents from Harrison? Maybe then we would have people from both the police and fire depts. who'd care about the people of the town.

Typical Harrisonian, get a ticket or locked up for something stupid and its all because the police are'nt residents....

Here is a novel idea, don't commit any traffic violations or crimes, then we can lock-up all the scum that have swam across the border from Newark and Jersey City.....

PS Please don't start any fires, because contrary to popular Harrison beliefs, they do a great job too!!

Guest Guest

Sorry about the town not hiring people who live there, but go down the HFD roster and very few live in Harrison or spend a dime on commerce within its borders. It is mainly composed of nepotism and hires made out of returning favors. As to Sussex St., when was the last time you saw the HFD practicing with its equiptment so when the real crap hits the fan they will know what to do. All that the *** ***** does is sleep, ride around like big man on campus, collect his **** ********** check, and be a ********** at ********. Thee rest of the flunkies/junkies might as well not even show up. Thats my opinion. The Fire Chief is a disgrace where as the Police Chief is intelligent, proactive, and an FBI Academy trained man. He is also NOT a testament as to how far the human skin can stretch like the Fire Chief. Lead by example is what I say.