Fire on Sussex St.

Guest guest

Guest Guest

Lighten up HFD mom, you know your baby boy is just another coward. If you go to Big Ray he can probably put you on the payroll as FD Dept. mom at a huge salary.

Guest Guest

How dare you insult the fine citizens of Newark and Jersey City. Typical Harrisonian who thinks they are better than everyone else. Most people arrested for crimes in Harrison are from Harrison. Tanski the quarter thief, multiple pension Pete (not arrested yet), the other guy, I forget his name, from the street dept. who instead of firing got reassigned to the gardens. The biggest thieves are the Dept. heads, the Mayor and Council, the PVSC people, other town check takers, and that money pit you call a Fire Department. So instead of crying, either move or get your cocktail party tickets, pay your 12K in taxes, water bills, and shut up. The truth, according to my opinion, is right there. I don't know why anyone would chose to live in this town unless you were an idiot. The big money all comes in from RT. 280 in the morning and goes home the same way. Get with it, will ya! You probably have a heart of gold, just ask anyone!

Guest Guest
How nice would it be to hire residents from Harrison? Maybe then we would have people from both the police and fire depts. who'd care about the people of the town.

Sorry to burst your bibble but it is the out of town cops that are locking people up left and right, the people that live here turn their heads.

It is better to have some out of town cops this way certain people can start paying for the crimes the commit. I know a lot of them that look the other way, you may be helping or saving someones life by arresting them.

Guest Guest
How dare you insult the fine citizens of Newark and Jersey City. Typical Harrisonian who thinks they are better than everyone else. Most people arrested for crimes in Harrison are from Harrison. Tanski the quarter thief, multiple pension Pete (not arrested yet), the other guy, I forget his name, from the street dept. who instead of firing got reassigned to the gardens. The biggest thieves are the Dept. heads, the Mayor and Council, the PVSC people, other town check takers, and that money pit you call a Fire Department. So instead of crying, either move or get your cocktail party tickets, pay your 12K in taxes, water bills, and shut up. The truth, according to my opinion, is right there. I don't know why anyone would chose to live in this town unless you were an idiot. The big money all comes in from RT. 280 in the morning and goes home the same way. Get with it, will ya! You probably have a heart of gold, just ask anyone!

I hope you're the first cop to be laid off.

Guest guest

Maybe the Fire Dept. should practice their good "save" of lives in the nearest cemetary. Maybe they can revive some of the corpses. They are so needed in this town. Thats my opinion.