Town Vehicles set Bad Image for a Dirty Kearny.

Guest Recall Mayor Santos

These Town Public Works vehicles that ride around the town are a disgrace. How do we keep the town clean if we can't give our town workers the tools they need in giving the townspeople the quality services they deserve. What a shame that we pay all these Taxes and all we have to show for it is beat up old vans and trucks riding around Kearny giving a poor image which reflects below standards of service in making Kearny a clean town. One's thing for sure the MAYOR has a nice new county vehicle with gas and expenses paid for by taxpayers. He sets a good image for himself. Reinvest in Kearny "Recall Mayor Santos".

Can you name the make and model of Santos's vehicle?

Answer the first part of the post then maybe I'll answer your question.

Guest Guest

I'll answer your post when you answer that simple question that will prove you aren't just pulling things out of your ass.

I'll answer your post when you answer that simple question that will prove you aren't just pulling things out of your ass.

Avoiding the real issue at hand, the lack of commitment by Santos to provide quality town maintainance services. Does the MAYOR have a car given to him by the county with gas and expenses payed for by the taxpayers? Do you deny that or did I pull that out of my ass, or maybe it could have been your ass?

These Town Public Works vehicles that ride around the town are a disgrace. How do we keep the town clean if we can't give our town workers the tools they need in giving the townspeople the quality services they deserve. What a shame that we pay all these Taxes and all we have to show for it is beat up old vans and trucks riding around Kearny giving a poor image which reflects below standards of service in making Kearny a clean town. One's thing for sure the MAYOR has a nice new county vehicle with gas and expenses paid for by taxpayers. He sets a good image for himself. Reinvest in Kearny "Recall Mayor Santos".

As far as most of the town residents are concerned, I am sure, what difference does it matter what the vehicle looks like as long as it can perform the task that it is needed for. Looks are not everything, if these trucks, vans and cars run well why replace them with new vehicles? If it ain't broke don't try to fix it!! Our taxes are high enough, to replce these vehicles would cost a small fortune, just remember one thing as long as the job gets done, I don't care if it's done on horseback!

Guest Town worker
As far as most of the town residents are concerned, I am sure, what difference does it matter what the vehicle looks like as long as it can perform the task that it is needed for. Looks are not everything, if these trucks, vans and cars run well why replace them with new vehicles? If it ain't broke don't try to fix it!! Our taxes are high enough, to replce these vehicles would cost a small fortune, just remember one thing as long as the job gets done, I don't care if it's done on horseback!

You are correct. We should take the Mayor's car and use it for another department and give the mayor the old blue Kearny van so he can get back and forth from his Freeholder clerk job in JC. It will do the job who cares what the vehicle looks like.

Guest Guest
You are correct. We should take the Mayor's car and use it for another department and give the mayor the old blue Kearny van so he can get back and forth from his Freeholder clerk job in JC. It will do the job who cares what the vehicle looks like.

A van would be kind of a waste of space for just a guy driving to and from a job, don't you think?

That is a great idea.

Guest Guest Who?
Can you name the make and model of Santos's vehicle?

The answer to your question (the one without a question mark) is that the workers are provided the tools necessary within the budget for their department. When it is deemed that new equipment is necessary that will be addressed.

Now, your turn. Can you name the make and model of Santos' vehicle?

The vehicle that Mayor Santos is using is a Hudson County supplied vehicle. I belive it's a black Ford Crown Vic. Under state law the mayor cannot use that vehicle for personal or town of Kearny business. That car was supplied by Hudson County for County business only.For all you recall mayor santos people, if you know for fact or see that santos is using the car foe personal or town business you can contact the Hudson County prosecuters office or the State of NJ Attorney Generals office for misuse of a county vehicle.

Guest Guest
A van would be kind of a waste of space for just a guy driving to and from a job, don't you think?

No. You need all that space for Santos' ego. In the new Ford 500 that he drives his ego is crammed. In the van it will be just right.

We need a Mayor who will work for us!!!!