LaClair in News Again

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
You will never see Patriot, 2smart4u or any of their ilk answer this or any other question. They don't care about the truth. Their belief is the center of the universe. It is all, the alpha and the omega.

That is why they will never answer this or any other intelligent question.

That is why they constantly repeat the same slogans over and over. It's all they have.

They are taking us back to the days when men settled arguments by duels and combat instead of reason. They will return us to the stone ages if we let them.

They don't realize how serious a problem this is. How many people do?

Yup, they'll be posting any day now. Just as soon as they sharpen their crayons.

QUOTE (Guest @ May 12 2008, 10:28 PM)

Just quoting all of this to make sure it's seen. Very well-stated, and well-done by Matthew once more.

Please, o denigrators of the LaClairs, explain why the eleventh edition of the book still says that the Supreme Court ruled the kids can't pray in public schools.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark
Pick up any grammar school math book and look at some of the word problems. John and Jane have been replaced by Jose and Shaquilla. If that isn't left wing political correctness than I don't know what is. But I guess now I've hurt your little feelings and you'll call me a racist.

I guess the fact that the population of America is becoming more diverse has hurt your little feelings.

Guest Guest
I guess the fact that the population of America is becoming more diverse has hurt your little feelings.

He's white and privileged, and therefore entitled to have dominion over the beasts of the field and all those non-white folk.

Didn't anyone tell you, Mark?