Tanski Sentence

Guest guest

Wondering what the status of this case is No one either doesn't want to say or just doesn't know

This was a top story for months and now all is quiet

what about the Mccormicks case in bayonne any word yet

Guest InTheKnow
Wondering what the status of this case is No one either doesn't want to say or just doesn't know

This was a top story for months and now all is quiet

I heard that Apples intervened, it's all settled.

Yes, it was found without merit and dismissed.

What has McCormick got to do with the Tanski case? ? ? You are trying to answer something that has nothing to do with the question

way to go BILLIE free at last free at last thank god!!!!

IS THIS TRUE? I sure hope so there are all kinds of stories out there PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS COMFIRMED AS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Guest Jersey Journal
way to go BILLIE free at last free at last thank god!!!!

Is it true that Tanski has been apointed in the Beach Community of Barneget to oversee the Summer Beach Pass concession along with Mahogany. This apparently will include the Parking Permits. Is this possible? Doesn't this Community look into the background of the individuals being considered for such positions and their references? What part of this is Mahogany covering?

You are a real ass You are in on Tanski sentencing and totally trying to dicredit someone else Do you have nothing better to do?

Obviously I don't and they discredit themselves, noone else has to. WHAT A COUPLE, THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!

Obviously I don't and they discredit themselves, noone else has to. WHAT A COUPLE, THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!

THEY HAVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!! APPARENTLY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ONE OR YOU WOULD BE BUSY AND WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO BE ON THE RIGHT HEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be haten and please stop your jeoulousy, get your own life...... And if you are so concerned about what this couple is all about then by all means you should approach them and discuss your concerns. As far as their relationship goes I think that is none of your business. But if you are in the process of writing a love story I truly think that this couple should be in it. Not only their love for family, friends and their neighbors, but their love for eachother that truly shows. Its called happily ever after, something that you obviously (by your writings) do not have. Sorry Charlie

Don't be haten and please stop your jeoulousy, get your own life...... And if you are so concerned about what this couple is all about then by all means you should approach them and discuss your concerns. As far as their relationship goes I think that is none of your business. But if you are in the process of writing a love story I truly think that this couple should be in it. Not only their love for family, friends and their neighbors, but their love for eachother that truly shows. Its called happily ever after, something that you obviously (by your writings) do not have. Sorry Charlie

Who the heck is Charlie, what what have Steve and Maria done to him? go and get real Charlie, these people are true Harrisonians with our best interest in mind. If you have a problem with that, that is your fault or you must work for the town and kiss some ass. Just read the papers and attend some meetings and you will realize that they are working for us, police, seniors, children, litter, and whatever they put their hands on they will accomplish trust me I am realizing this now. This family is what we needed here now, since the people that are in there are just waving their hands and saying hello vote for me..... after all that they could care less about us poor soulds..... wake up and lend them a hand on whatever they might need the community to help them with, I will certainly do that and I am old and out of shape but I will give them my support.

Who the heck is Charlie, what what have Steve and Maria done to him? go and get real Charlie, these people are true Harrisonians with our best interest in mind. If you have a problem with that, that is your fault or you must work for the town and kiss some ass. Just read the papers and attend some meetings and you will realize that they are working for us, police, seniors, children, litter, and whatever they put their hands on they will accomplish trust me I am realizing this now. This family is what we needed here now, since the people that are in there are just waving their hands and saying hello vote for me..... after all that they could care less about us poor soulds..... wake up and lend them a hand on whatever they might need the community to help them with, I will certainly do that and I am old and out of shape but I will give them my support.

the one thing you need to know susan :they own illegal properties.They have not paid the fines for doing illegal work on these properties.Until they do that they deserve no respect from any citizen in Harrison.They are lawbreakers ,no ifs, ands ,or buts.

Glass houses and stones not a good combo

the one thing you need to know susan :they own illegal properties.They have not paid the fines for doing illegal work on these properties.Until they do that they deserve no respect from any citizen in Harrison.They are lawbreakers ,no ifs, ands ,or buts.

I'm sure if there are fines to be paid, the courts will collect them so people like you can stop worring about them.

How do you know so much about this couple? and what gives you the right to say this about them? are you a law abiding citizen? are you up the mayors ass for a job? and who do you report to? because I would love to meet you and ask you some questions? since you decide to post on this site about respectable residents, you surely sound like a very hatefull s.o.b. to speak of people that I not only respect I admire. And let me make you aware many other Harrisonians do to, they are what me and my neighbors call saying it like it is, you are a crook you go to jail. Thank you for reading.

STOP YOUR LYING AND STOP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN, THIS ONLY MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL A HOLE. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO WRITE AND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, BECAUSE TO TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS. LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER USED TO SAY "NO HABLES POR EL CULO"

STOP YOUR LYING AND STOP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN, THIS ONLY MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL A HOLE. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO WRITE AND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL, BECAUSE TO TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS. LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER USED TO SAY "NO HABLES POR EL CULO"

The truth really strikes a nerve!This is the truth.....sorry.Name calling doesn't change the truth

Guest Norman Trevena Fan

What ever happened with the Tanski case?

To The Publisher:

A while back, William Tanski was convicted of stealing over $100,000, and was supposed to be sentenced a month later. It was postponed every month, and still nothing is done. It is like everything is getting swept under the rug. He is living high on the hog while most of us senior citizens are struggling to pay our raises in taxes. Wouldn't that $100,000 do us seniors and residents a lot of good but that wouldn't happen because there are people in high positions who are involved. Just use common sense. In all the times this stealing was going on wouldn't some one in the Town Hall see the drop in revenue? Maybe someone did and was told to keep their mouth shut?

Norman Treena

Harrison

The above letter was published in the Observer newspaper's Februrary 13,2008 edition but never made it the Observer's website.

What ever happened with the Tanski case?

To The Publisher:

A while back, William Tanski was convicted of stealing over $100,000, and was supposed to be sentenced a month later. It was postponed every month, and still nothing is done. It is like everything is getting swept under the rug. He is living high on the hog while most of us senior citizens are struggling to pay our raises in taxes. Wouldn't that $100,000 do us seniors and residents a lot of good but that wouldn't happen because there are people in high positions who are involved. Just use common sense. In all the times this stealing was going on wouldn't some one in the Town Hall see the drop in revenue? Maybe someone did and was told to keep their mouth shut?

Norman Treena

Harrison

The above letter was published in the Observer newspaper's Februrary 13,2008 edition but never made it the Observer's website.

BETTER THEY DON'T START LOOKING INTO YOUR PAST

Does anyone remember special pick up fees and the deli lunches that were delivered in town vechiles and on town time, eh Norm ?

Do you have anything better to do than to pick on past town employees with morals and a good sense of governing status. Look at our Mayor and Council, look at whom they appoint to certain positions, look at whom the jobs are given to. You are probably one that is employed by the town of Harrison and you do nothing at your job right????? that is the only reason that you would comment on bullshit..... Get a life and look out, because someone is always watching you NOW. Better get to work......

Do you have anything better to do than to pick on past town employees with morals and a good sense of governing status. Look at our Mayor and Council, look at whom they appoint to certain positions, look at whom the jobs are given to. You are probably one that is employed by the town of Harrison and you do nothing at your job right????? that is the only reason that you would comment on bullshit..... Get a life and look out, because someone is always watching you NOW. Better get to work......

" Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house" do you remember that old saying, I guess it can be applied here "gotcha"