Tanski Sentence

Guest guest

Does anyone remember special pick up fees and the deli lunches that were delivered in town vechiles and on town time, eh Norm ?

As far as I am concerned Norman T. is a stand up guy and a long time resident of this town, he know what goes on and he know when it's wrong, just like many of us residents of Harrison. The only thing thats sets us all apart is that Mr. Travena tells it like it is and many of us are just afraid to say something or just ge told what to do and say because our family members have a job to loose. This is the reason why I like the new councilpeople for our town steph and maria, they say it like it is, they have nothing to worry about, no jobs were given to them for their positions or for their vote.

As far as I am concerned Norman T. is a stand up guy and a long time resident of this town, he know what goes on and he know when it's wrong, just like many of us residents of Harrison. The only thing thats sets us all apart is that Mr. Travena tells it like it is and many of us are just afraid to say something or just ge told what to do and say because our family members have a job to loose. This is the reason why I like the new councilpeople for our town steph and maria, they say it like it is, they have nothing to worry about, no jobs were given to them for their positions or for their vote.

Ask Steve and/or Maria to see their certificate of occupancy for their apartment. Then say they have nothing to hide!

Hey People last I looked this topic was Tanski Sentence The BS that is written has nothing to do with the topic You have gone from Mc Cormick to NormanTravino and every thing else but no reply to the SENTENCING Garbage is all that is in the reply and not one word of TANSKI SENTENCING!!!!!!!

If some one can read and knows about the topic could you please reply? Thank You

Guest Betty Beehive
Ask Steve and/or Maria to see their certificate of occupancy for their apartment. Then say they have nothing to hide!

Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

They are such baaaaaad people, shame shame shame.

Pulhease!

Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

They are such baaaaaad people, shame shame shame.

Pulhease!

YOU ARE REALLY AN IDIOT AND CAN'T READ TANSKI SENTENCE NOT MCCORMICK

GET A LIFE AND START RESPECTING THE TOPIC OR JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Betty Beehive
YOU ARE REALLY AN IDIOT AND CAN'T READ TANSKI SENTENCE NOT MCCORMICK

GET A LIFE AND START RESPECTING THE TOPIC OR JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm replying to the quote (so noted) 3rd grade. Really, can't u read?

Tanski, Tanski, Tanski! Are you kidding? Nothing stays on the rail here.

Respect!? You couldn't handle respect.

For you though, I will no longer post out of subject. Don't need anybody going all medieval on the family dog on my account.

Guest cap'n crunch

What ever happened with the Tanski case?

To The Publisher:

A while back, William Tanski was convicted of stealing over $100,000, and was supposed to be sentenced a month later. It was postponed every month, and still nothing is done. It is like everything is getting swept under the rug. He is living high on the hog while most of us senior citizens are struggling to pay our raises in taxes. Wouldn't that $100,000 do us seniors and residents a lot of good but that wouldn't happen because there are people in high positions who are involved. Just use common sense. In all the times this stealing was going on wouldn't some one in the Town Hall see the drop in revenue? Maybe someone did and was told to keep their mouth shut?

Norman Treena

Harrison

look at these greedy little devils with their hands out. Give it to the senior citizens, for what? How do you figure if you're old you're entitled to anything. There's the real theft, social programs, take it from my pocket and put it in yours. If Billy took any money I'm sure he deserved it, at least he worked.

I'm replying to the quote (so noted) 3rd grade. Really, can't u read?

Tanski, Tanski, Tanski! Are you kidding? Nothing stays on the rail here.

Respect!? You couldn't handle respect.

For you though, I will no longer post out of subject. Don't need anybody going all medieval on the family dog on my account.

Respect is earned and you my friend have the wrong quote better watch the movie again You are off the rail! I feel sorry for your family dog

Guest Switchblade
Respect is earned and you my friend have the wrong quote better watch the movie again You are off the rail! I feel sorry for your family dog

3rd grade - yuse need to get that remeediational class real soon like 'cause yuse overtinking tings. woof!

• 4 weeks later...
;) NO FEEL GOOD TODAY :lol:

Everyone should feel good today ! The vindictive, got their pound of flesh. The rest have benn and still are untouchable.

I guess Chris Christie and the State AG don't want hte truth or maybe they can't handle the truth.

The big unanswered question is how has this town done what the have done for these past decades. It has to include deep cooperation in their agenceys.

Happy Easter!

Ben

• 5 months later...

Keep voting Democratic and keep McMole in power. How does someone get charged with all the crap he did and still get his pension and medical benefits for life. McMole and Obama/Perfect together.