OBSERVING THE OBSERVER

Guest Guest

I don't find it tedious. After today's response by Mr. Hazer, (a former teacher in the Language Department of KHS,) The Observer should shut down. He hit the nail on the head. I'm surprised the Observer printed it because it shows their complete stupidity. And to ad insult to injury, now we have the Sports Writer adding his two cents. Nothing against Mr. Miller. I'm sure he would be a great addition to the KHS administrative staff, but it should have been by letter to the Board of Education or a letter to the editor, not as a statement of fact by an employee of the Observer.

Kudos to Mr. Hazer!

What Mr. Hague didn't point out is that John Millar does not want the job that is open. The VP of Athletics AND Student Activities position. He only wants to be Athletic Director. He wants it that way so he can convince the BOE to let him continue to coach. He does not deserve to be given that special treatment. Nobody does.

He should either apply for and take the position that is open or don't apply, those should be the only options.

I don't find it tedious. After today's response by Mr. Hazer, (a former teacher in the Language Department of KHS,) The Observer should shut down. He hit the nail on the head. I'm surprised the Observer printed it because it shows their complete stupidity. And to ad insult to injury, now we have the Sports Writer adding his two cents. Nothing against Mr. Miller. I'm sure he would be a great addition to the KHS administrative staff, but it should have been by letter to the Board of Education or a letter to the editor, not as a statement of fact by an employee of the Observer.

Kudos to Mr. Hazer!

Sorry to knock you off your high horse, but it's "add" not "ad" unless you're selling such for the Observer. Sometimes homonyms can trip you up if you are in third grade.

Guest Sleepless in Kearny

Kudos to Mr. Hazer!

You don't find it tedious because you have nothing better to do. You constantly knock the paper yet you probably are first in line to get one every week.

Guest Guest 1
What Mr. Hague didn't point out is that John Millar does not want the job that is open.  The VP of Athletics AND Student Activities position.  He only wants to be Athletic Director.  He wants it that way so he can convince the BOE to let him continue to coach.  He does not deserve to be given that special treatment.  Nobody does.

He should either apply for and take the position that is open or don't apply, those should be the only options.

Now that sounds like Miller, wants it all. I know he has soccer accolades for which he deserves credit, but the right to change the rules around, no, and if this Bd. of Ed. does it they are crazy. If he really is interested in the overall duties of a vice-principal, he'll apply anyway.

You don't find it tedious because  you have nothing better to do. You constantly knock the paper yet you probably are first in line to get one every week.

Wrong again! And, what is your problem? You have definite anger issues going on. I used to really like the Observer actually. I don't like what it has become. But either way, I'd never be the first in line.

WOW  !!  An actual typo.  I haven't seen one of those in years, I'll cut it out and frame it.

Negative.. a "Typo" is a Typographical Error..meaning a one-time slip (Although there are usually enough of THOSE in any observer issue to go around as well). This was a Repeated Error, on something as basic as a Street Name!! What it shows, as usual, is that Mr Canessa doesnt bother to do even basic research for his stories..there's an old phrase "The Devil is in the Details".

Guest the sisterhood
Negative.. a "Typo" is a Typographical Error..meaning a one-time slip (Although there are usually enough of THOSE in any observer issue to go around as well).  This was a Repeated Error, on something as basic as a Street Name!!  What it shows, as usual, is that Mr Canessa doesnt bother to do even basic research for his stories..there's an old phrase "The Devil is in the Details".

Mr. Canessa should paymore attention to important details such as St. versus Ave. and less time checking up on our poor, persecuted mayor. Just because he's raising the taxes he doesn't pay or cutting the rec programs for the children he doesn't have, or increasing the permit fees for work done on the home he doesn't own, or raising the water rates he doesn't pay; is no reason to keep checking on what he is doing. He is doing fine. Why don't you print that. He is a great Mayor. Just print that and everyone will be happy. Happy. Happy. Great Mayor. mayor is great. mayor is great. uh-oh, need another fix. quickly. must get santos fix soon. must

get

fix

now.

help

sisters.