Artie's letter

Guest Artie Fan

Guest Artie Fan

Artie,

What a great letter! I scanned and copied it for all to see. I will continue to vote for you!!!!! I hope it works.

Dear Fellow Second Ward Friend and Resident,

Another election is upon us and I am seeking your support to re-elect me as your councilman. I also want to take this opportunity to thank so many of you for allowing me to discuss the issues with you. Whether you hung a sign or invited me into your home, I am grateful to you for your kindness. Please allow me this last opportunity to share with you some concluding thoughts.

During this past term, as promised, I have continued to tour the 2nd Ward in my effort to listen to your concerns and suggestions. Whether it is the new condos being built in the redevelopment area or a tree that needs to be cut, a ride to the doctor’s office or helping the less fortunate, property taxes or municipal services, I have strived to serve the people of the 2nd Ward to the best of my ability.

Although this is not a one issue campaign, as some might have you think, I feel it is necessary to discuss with you what took place at the last council meeting. As you know, I have served as the council representative on the planning board for the past 6 years. During this time, I have advised many of you on matters that came before the board as you undertook projects to upgrade your homes and property. As 2nd Ward residents, you have always responded positively and conducted your business with the board and Construction Department legally and efficiently. Recently, however, the board refused to approve the plan of 2nd Ward residents Steve & Maria McCormick to renovate their building on the corner of F.E.R. Blvd. and Warren St.

This was no easy decision. In fact, because of Mr. McCormick’s failure, and outright refusal, to comply with both the Construction Department and state building codes, the planning board had no choice but to reject the renovation plan for this property. The facts are undisputed. Mr. McCormick began this work without the necessary approvals and construction permits. Although I tried to mediate, my concern is, and has always been, compliance with the building code and, most importantly, the safety of residents. Despite what they are saying in their campaign, this is public information and if you wish to check my accuracy, you can verify it at the Construction Department by calling 973.268.2446.

Recently, Mr. McCormick threatened to run against me for Council, back another candidate for Mayor, and, at the last council meeting, called me a “Liar” and stated that “I was full of $%&*!” All because I could not “get his project approved”. As many of you have agreed, I will not compromise on the building and safety issues surrounding this project. Secondly, I also will not compromise on waiving the 60+ parking spaces required for these 11 studio and 1 bedroom apartments, some of which, according to his plan, HAVE NO WINDOWS. We all live in this community, and as your elected official, I will not let one individual profit at the expense of our safety and quality of life issues. As you know, I am not afraid of criticism and healthy political debate. In fact, it is necessary for our growth as a community. However, let me be clear, NO ONE is above the law. We all must follow the rules.

In my discussions with you, the residents and taxpayers, I share the same belief that many have- that Harrison continues to be a great place to live and work. We also know that Harrison is on the verge of many new and exciting developments that require a great deal of experience from your elected leaders. Whether it is the re-development projects or the re-furbishing of the sidewalks in the business district, I have shown you that I possess this experience and I am willing to go the extra mile to do what is right for the residents and taxpayers.

Thus, let there be no doubt about it, I am supporting Mc Donough For Mayor in this Primary. Mayor Mc Donough and the entire Democratic ticket have worked tirelessly to bring about the many exciting projects taking place in our community.

By way of a review, the following are some of the accomplishments during this past term as your Mayor and Council:

Ø We have seen the opening of the new Hampton Inn Hotel, generating over $170,000 per year in tax ratables on what was once vacant land. Additionally, over 300 Townhomes and Condos have been sold and will be completed within the next year, generating over $2.5 million in yearly tax income.

Ø The new state-of-the-art High School, Auditorium, and Swimming Pool are scheduled to open during the next school term.

Ø The state-of-the-art school sports complex for soccer, football, softball and baseball, with wireless scoreboards, locker and concession areas, running track and tennis courts, is scheduled to open during the next month.

Ø Continuing with the upgrade that enhanced our Town’s entrance near Route 280 with the new lighting, surveillance cameras and fencing, we were able to secure the necessary state funding to continue to upgrade the sidewalks and street lighting along Harrison Ave. throughout the business district. Work is also going to begin to upgrade the Davis Ave. islands with brick pavers and new street lighting. The street is also going to be re-paved all the way through West Hudson Park.

Ø Whether it is the Harrison Multi-Cultural Festival, the OKTOBERFEST or the ‘Music in the Park’ series, I have worked hard to ensure that Harrison offers as many community activities as possible.

These projects did not just happen overnight for an Election-they took time, expertise and planning!

As I have said earlier, there still remains much more to achieve to improve the quality of our lives in Harrison. As your representative, I look forward to the challenges of these new and exciting times with great enthusiasm and energy. Together, we can accomplish great things.

Just as I did both before and after the last Election, I will continue to meet with you to hear your concerns and ideas regarding these vital issues.

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Guest artie fan
Artie,

What a great letter!  I scanned and copied it for all to see.  I will continue to vote for you!!!!!  I hope it works.

Another election is upon us and I am seeking your support to re-elect me as your councilman.  I also want to take this opportunity to thank so many of you for allowing me to discuss the issues with you.  Whether you hung a sign or invited me into your home, I am grateful to you for your kindness.  Please allow me this last opportunity to share with you some concluding thoughts.

During this past term, as promised, I have continued to tour the 2nd Ward in my effort to listen to your concerns and suggestions.  Whether it is the new condos being built in the redevelopment area or a tree that needs to be cut, a ride to the doctor’s office or helping the less fortunate, property taxes or municipal services, I have strived to serve the people of the 2nd Ward to the best of my ability. 

Although this is not a one issue campaign, as some might have you think, I feel it is necessary to discuss with you what took place at the last council meeting.  As you know, I have served as the council representative on the planning board for the past 6 years.  During this time, I have advised many of you on matters that came before the board as you undertook projects to upgrade your homes and property.  As 2nd Ward residents, you have always responded positively and conducted your business with the board and Construction Department legally and efficiently.  Recently, however, the board refused to approve the plan of 2nd Ward residents Steve & Maria McCormick to renovate their building on the corner of F.E.R. Blvd. and Warren St.

This was no easy decision.  In fact, because of Mr. McCormick’s failure, and outright refusal, to comply with both the Construction Department and state building codes, the planning board had no choice but to reject the renovation plan for this property.  The facts are undisputed. Mr. McCormick began this work without the necessary approvals and construction permits. Although I tried to mediate, my concern is, and has always been, compliance with the building code and, most importantly, the safety of residents.  Despite what they are saying in their campaign, this is public information and if you wish to check my accuracy, you can verify it at the Construction Department by calling 973.268.2446.

Recently, Mr. McCormick threatened to run against me for Council, back another candidate for Mayor, and, at the last council meeting, called me a “Liar” and stated that “I was full of $%&*!” All because I could not “get his project approved”.  As many of you have agreed, I will not compromise on the building and safety issues surrounding this project.  Secondly, I also will not compromise on waiving the 60+ parking spaces required for these 11 studio and 1 bedroom apartments, some of which, according to his plan, HAVE NO WINDOWS.  We all live in this community, and as your elected official, I will not let one individual profit at the expense of our safety and quality of life issues.  As you know, I am not afraid of criticism and healthy political debate. In fact, it is necessary for our growth as a community.  However, let me be clear, NO ONE is above the law.  We all must follow the rules. 

In my discussions with you, the residents and taxpayers, I share the same belief that many have- that Harrison continues to be a great place to live and work.  We also know that Harrison is on the verge of many new and exciting developments that require a great deal of experience from your elected leaders.  Whether it is the re-development projects or the re-furbishing of the sidewalks in the business district, I have shown you that I possess this experience and I am willing to go the extra mile to do what is right for the residents and taxpayers. 

Thus, let there be no doubt about it, I am supporting Mc Donough For Mayor in this Primary.  Mayor Mc Donough and the entire Democratic ticket have worked tirelessly to bring about the many exciting projects taking place in our community.

By way of a review, the following are some of the accomplishments during this past term as your Mayor and Council:

Ø      We have seen the opening of the new Hampton Inn Hotel, generating over $170,000 per year in tax ratables on what was once vacant land.  Additionally, over 300 Townhomes and Condos have been sold and will be completed within the next year, generating over $2.5 million in yearly tax income.

Ø      The new state-of-the-art High School, Auditorium, and Swimming Pool are scheduled to open during the next school term.

Ø      The state-of-the-art school sports complex for soccer, football, softball and baseball, with wireless scoreboards, locker and concession areas, running track and tennis courts, is scheduled to open during the next month.

Ø            Continuing with the upgrade that enhanced our Town’s entrance near Route 280 with the new lighting, surveillance cameras and fencing, we were able to secure the necessary state funding to continue to upgrade the sidewalks and street lighting along Harrison Ave. throughout the business district.  Work is also going to begin to upgrade the Davis Ave. islands with brick pavers and new street lighting. The street is also going to be re-paved all the way through West Hudson Park.

Ø      Whether it is the Harrison Multi-Cultural Festival, the OKTOBERFEST or the ‘Music in the Park’ series, I have worked hard to ensure that Harrison offers as many community activities as possible.

These projects did not just happen overnight for an Election-they took time, expertise and planning!

As I have said earlier, there still remains much more to achieve to improve the quality of our lives in Harrison.  As your representative, I look forward to the challenges of these new and exciting times with great enthusiasm and energy.  Together, we can accomplish great things.

Just as I did both before and after the last Election, I will continue to meet with you to hear your concerns and ideas regarding these vital issues.

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Artie, just so you know, there is hardly anyone who believes that you have the knowledge to write this letter. We do like you artie but ontinue to run with McDonough and you will get no votes. Once again you are well liked but think for yourself don't let McDonough and Catrambone think and speak for you.

Guest guest
Artie,

What a great letter!  I scanned and copied it for all to see.  I will continue to vote for you!!!!!  I hope it works.

Another election is upon us and I am seeking your support to re-elect me as your councilman.  I also want to take this opportunity to thank so many of you for allowing me to discuss the issues with you.  Whether you hung a sign or invited me into your home, I am grateful to you for your kindness.  Please allow me this last opportunity to share with you some concluding thoughts.

During this past term, as promised, I have continued to tour the 2nd Ward in my effort to listen to your concerns and suggestions.  Whether it is the new condos being built in the redevelopment area or a tree that needs to be cut, a ride to the doctor’s office or helping the less fortunate, property taxes or municipal services, I have strived to serve the people of the 2nd Ward to the best of my ability. 

Although this is not a one issue campaign, as some might have you think, I feel it is necessary to discuss with you what took place at the last council meeting.  As you know, I have served as the council representative on the planning board for the past 6 years.  During this time, I have advised many of you on matters that came before the board as you undertook projects to upgrade your homes and property.  As 2nd Ward residents, you have always responded positively and conducted your business with the board and Construction Department legally and efficiently.  Recently, however, the board refused to approve the plan of 2nd Ward residents Steve & Maria McCormick to renovate their building on the corner of F.E.R. Blvd. and Warren St.

This was no easy decision.  In fact, because of Mr. McCormick’s failure, and outright refusal, to comply with both the Construction Department and state building codes, the planning board had no choice but to reject the renovation plan for this property.  The facts are undisputed. Mr. McCormick began this work without the necessary approvals and construction permits. Although I tried to mediate, my concern is, and has always been, compliance with the building code and, most importantly, the safety of residents.  Despite what they are saying in their campaign, this is public information and if you wish to check my accuracy, you can verify it at the Construction Department by calling 973.268.2446.

Recently, Mr. McCormick threatened to run against me for Council, back another candidate for Mayor, and, at the last council meeting, called me a “Liar” and stated that “I was full of $%&*!” All because I could not “get his project approved”.  As many of you have agreed, I will not compromise on the building and safety issues surrounding this project.  Secondly, I also will not compromise on waiving the 60+ parking spaces required for these 11 studio and 1 bedroom apartments, some of which, according to his plan, HAVE NO WINDOWS.  We all live in this community, and as your elected official, I will not let one individual profit at the expense of our safety and quality of life issues.  As you know, I am not afraid of criticism and healthy political debate. In fact, it is necessary for our growth as a community.  However, let me be clear, NO ONE is above the law.  We all must follow the rules. 

In my discussions with you, the residents and taxpayers, I share the same belief that many have- that Harrison continues to be a great place to live and work.  We also know that Harrison is on the verge of many new and exciting developments that require a great deal of experience from your elected leaders.  Whether it is the re-development projects or the re-furbishing of the sidewalks in the business district, I have shown you that I possess this experience and I am willing to go the extra mile to do what is right for the residents and taxpayers. 

Thus, let there be no doubt about it, I am supporting Mc Donough For Mayor in this Primary.  Mayor Mc Donough and the entire Democratic ticket have worked tirelessly to bring about the many exciting projects taking place in our community.

Ø      We have seen the opening of the new Hampton Inn Hotel, generating over $170,000 per year in tax ratables on what was once vacant land.  Additionally, over 300 Townhomes and Condos have been sold and will be completed within the next year, generating over $2.5 million in yearly tax income.

Ø      The new state-of-the-art High School, Auditorium, and Swimming Pool are scheduled to open during the next school term.

Ø      The state-of-the-art school sports complex for soccer, football, softball and baseball, with wireless scoreboards, locker and concession areas, running track and tennis courts, is scheduled to open during the next month.

Ø            Continuing with the upgrade that enhanced our Town’s entrance near Route 280 with the new lighting, surveillance cameras and fencing, we were able to secure the necessary state funding to continue to upgrade the sidewalks and street lighting along Harrison Ave. throughout the business district.  Work is also going to begin to upgrade the Davis Ave. islands with brick pavers and new street lighting. The street is also going to be re-paved all the way through West Hudson Park.

Ø      Whether it is the Harrison Multi-Cultural Festival, the OKTOBERFEST or the ‘Music in the Park’ series, I have worked hard to ensure that Harrison offers as many community activities as possible.

As I have said earlier, there still remains much more to achieve to improve the quality of our lives in Harrison.  As your representative, I look forward to the challenges of these new and exciting times with great enthusiasm and energy.  Together, we can accomplish great things.

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

GOT BOOTS?

Guest Guest
Artie,

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

how about art pettigrew remolding his kitchen and putting up a pool with no permits. are you above the law ? you and the mayor who doesn't pay town taxes. It is all going to come out. p.s. watch your own family and take care of them they should be your first priority...............

Guest Guest
Artie,

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Nice letter, but the real test is your record and the record of this administration. Is Harrison a better place to live since you got elected? I don't think so, and neither do most of the people I have spoken to.

Guest Guest

two things ---he tours the 2 ward and leaves his dogs $hit everywhere and there is no way artie wrote this letter========COME-ON

Guest Guest

"let there be no doubt about it, I am supporting Mc Donough For Mayor in this Primary"

Why would you admit to this? What is your motivation? You should have kept your mouth shut! You can't play both sides! You just showed an ugly side of you....JUDAS!

I recieved almost the SAME EXACT LETTER FROM JIM DORAN!!!

They can't even write their own letters? They have to use a form letter that was probably approved by the mayor.

How disgraceful.

Did anyone else notice how Doran added the Ed.D. to the end of his name?

Great, we have a councilman who's got a doctorate in education, yet our school system is a failure. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Guest Guest
Artie,

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Artie, didnt you vote to allow them to build the hotel with less than the required number of parking spots?

Guest 2 WARD RESIDENT- wondering

Have you noticed that it appears a certain candidates small group of family (angry sisters) and supporters (including the supposed slumlords), have posted many messages since Pettigrew's letter hit the mailboxes.

Have you also noticed that, although angry, not one of them say that Pettigrew's letter is a lie or that he is wrong in his facts! Does it really matter who helped him with his grammar or what printer he used? In fact, after reading Hinchliffe's letters, one does question his command of the language and grammar, he should take a lesson from Pettigrew.

Nonetheless, once again the voters will prevail. They see through the nasty Hinchcliffe camp, who are becoming more angry by the day, and cracking under the pressure.

If Hinchy is that leader he claims to be, why does he not speak out. What is his position in this regard??? Mike, cut the BS, call the number in Pettigrew's letter. Make a statement as to the truthfullness of these allegations made against your campaign manager. Here is a clear chance for you to show the leadership you claim you will have.

Mike, your whole campaign is one big compliant. Please rise to the occassion and do not just blame the Mayor and Council on this one. You have a clear shot to check the facts and let the voters know if the letter tells the TRUTH!

I doubt it, thats why I just shake my head and wonder!

Guest Guest
Have you noticed that it appears a certain candidates small group of family (angry sisters) and supporters (including the supposed slumlords), have posted many messages since Pettigrew's letter hit the mailboxes. 

Have you also noticed that, although angry, not one of them say that Pettigrew's letter is a lie or that he is wrong in his facts!  Does it really matter who helped him with his grammar or what printer he used?  In fact, after reading Hinchliffe's letters, one does question his command of the language and grammar, he should take a lesson from Pettigrew.

Nonetheless, once again the voters will prevail.  They see through the nasty Hinchcliffe camp, who are becoming more angry by the day, and cracking under the pressure. 

If Hinchy is that leader he claims to be, why does he not speak out.  What is his position in this regard???  Mike, cut the BS, call the number in Pettigrew's letter. Make a statement as to the truthfullness of these allegations made against your campaign manager.  Here is a clear chance for you to show the leadership you claim you will have.

Mike, your whole campaign is one big compliant.  Please rise to the occassion and do not  just blame the Mayor and Council on this one.  You have a clear shot to check the facts and let the voters know if the letter tells the TRUTH!

arties letter is a lie.. arties looking for a raise at the valley..... ARTIE IS JUST LIKE THE REST A SELLOUT....

Guest Guest

This was no easy decision. In fact, because of Mr. McCormick’s failure, and outright refusal, to comply with both the Construction Department and state building codes, the planning board had no choice but to reject the renovation plan for this property. The facts are undisputed. Mr. McCormick began this work without the necessary approvals and construction permits. Although I tried to mediate, my concern is, and has always been, compliance with the building code and, most importantly, the safety of residents. Despite what they are saying in their campaign, this is public information and if you wish to check my accuracy, you can verify it at the Construction Department by calling 973.268.2446.

***** ARTIE YOU NEVER COMPLIED WITH THE CONSTRUCTION CODE. AND WHAT ABOUT TOM POWELL?

In my discussions with you, the residents and taxpayers, I share the same belief that many have- that Harrison continues to be a great place to live and work. We also know that Harrison is on the verge of many new and exciting developments that require a great deal of experience from your elected leaders. Whether it is the re-development projects or the re-furbishing of the sidewalks in the business district, I have shown you that I possess this experience and I am willing to go the extra mile to do what is right for the residents and taxpayers.

** WHAT ABOUT THE DEBACLE OF THE METROSTAR STADIUM... YOUR AGAINST THIS RIGHT? ... THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID.... SPEAK UP ARTIE....

Thus, let there be no doubt about it, I am supporting Mc Donough For Mayor in this Primary. Mayor Mc Donough and the entire Democratic ticket have worked tirelessly to bring about the many exciting projects taking place in our community.

** YOU HAVE NO CHOICE HE CONTROLS YOUR JOB... YOU NEED THE RAISE...

Ø We have seen the opening of the new Hampton Inn Hotel, generating over $170,000 per year in tax ratables on what was once vacant land. Additionally, over 300 Townhomes and Condos have been sold and will be completed within the next year, generating over $2.5 million in yearly tax income.

** OUTRIGHT LIE... 2 MILLION IN LIEU OF PAYMENT ... SOURCE TAX RECORDS CHECK FOR YOURSELF

Ø The new state-of-the-art High School, Auditorium, and Swimming Pool are scheduled to open during the next school term.

** SIX MILLION IN EXTRAS.. BOND FLOATED BY YOU AND THE MAYOR.. NO REFERENDUM... NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE MONEY WAS FOR... DON'T EVEN SIDE WITH THE SCC THAT WAS CORRUPTION ON A GRAND SCALE.

Ø The state-of-the-art school sports complex for soccer, football, softball and baseball, with wireless scoreboards, locker and concession areas, running track and tennis courts, is scheduled to open during the next month.

*** BUILT ON CONTAMINATED LAND...

Ø Continuing with the upgrade that enhanced our Town’s entrance near Route 280 with the new lighting, surveillance cameras and fencing, we were able to secure the necessary state funding to continue to upgrade the sidewalks and street lighting along Harrison Ave. throughout the business district. Work is also going to begin to upgrade the Davis Ave. islands with brick pavers and new street lighting. The street is also going to be re-paved all the way through West Hudson Park.

** EVERY MUNICIPALITY GETS THIS GRANT... REAL GOOD WORK. IT TOOK YOU THREE YEARS AND AN ELECTION TO USE THE MONEY..... REAL GREAT..

Ø Whether it is the Harrison Multi-Cultural Festival, the OKTOBERFEST or the ‘Music in the Park’ series, I have worked hard to ensure that Harrison offers as many community activities as possible.

** WOW....... WOWW....

*** EXPERTISE FROM WHOM....

Guest Guest

This is what happens when you put up signs for the opposition. lots of signs.

speak your mind.... VOTE 5E...and send a message...... VOTE 5E

Guest Guest

Artie, YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER. YOU WAS WITH THE MAYOR IN CHURCH FOR MEMORIAL DAY WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN. WHY LIE.???

YOU HAVE BEEN A LIAR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. IT IS SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE PULL YOU AROUND LIKE A PUPPET.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Artie,

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Guest Guest

Artie, YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER. YOU WAS WITH THE MAYOR IN CHURCH FOR MEMORIAL DAY WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN. WHY LIE.???

YOU HAVE BEEN A LIAR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. IT IS SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE PULL YOU AROUND LIKE A PUPPET.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Artie,

Sincerely,

Art Pettigrew

Guest Guest

Have you also noticed that, although angry, not one of them say that Pettigrew's letter is a lie or that he is wrong in his facts!  Does it really matter who helped him with his grammar or what printer he used?  In fact, after reading Hinchliffe's letters, one does question his command of the language and grammar, he should take a lesson from Pettigrew.

Nonetheless, once again the voters will prevail.  They see through the nasty Hinchcliffe camp, who are becoming more angry by the day, and cracking under the pressure. 

If Hinchy is that leader he claims to be, why does he not speak out.  What is his position in this regard???  Mike, cut the BS, call the number in Pettigrew's letter. Make a statement as to the truthfullness of these allegations made against your campaign manager.  Here is a clear chance for you to show the leadership you claim you will have.

Mike, your whole campaign is one big compliant.  Please rise to the occassion and do not  just blame the Mayor and Council on this one.  You have a clear shot to check the facts and let the voters know if the letter tells the TRUTH!

You have to shake and wonder as to why someone like you would have so much anger, why take it personal.. besides, Artie did not write the letter. I don't think Artie knew what the content of the letter was until he was TOLD to sign it and that is a FACT.

Guest Guest

YEAH EASY FOR YOU TO SAY,SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER ON YOUR FAT ASS

Guest Guest

I think that this Hinchy guy and his crew are full of it!!

I have never seen him anywhere. I think he has joined forces with some people than have a huge AX to grind.

Thanks but no thanks at least you know what you have with the current mayor and council.

I had not made up my mind on who to vote for I just started reading these boards for help. Well I am not voting for this Hinchy even the name sounds stupid.

Guest guest

I have never seen him anywhere. I think he has joined forces with some people than have a huge AX to grind.

Thanks but no thanks at least you know what you have with the current mayor and council.

I had not made up my mind on who to vote for I just started reading these boards for help. Well I am not voting for this Hinchy even the name sounds stupid.

I have new for you my friend, you are the only one who is stupid I hope you have a lot of money cause you are going to need it for your taxes. This board is noting but rumors and bs. I feel sorry for you if you needed this board to help you make up your mind.

Guest Braindead

Yeah. How can we vote for someone who has a nickname Hinchy. That is so stupid. At least we know what the current people do. I haven't seen this Hinchy character anywhere either, but if I did I bet I wouldn't like the way he looks. I also heard he dresses funny. We can't have a funny dresser as mayor. At least we know what the mayor's wardrobe is like.

Guest Guest

yep we know what we have with "current mayor and council" lots of debt and nothing to show for it.

Guest Guest

Well then you must not live here. He has been all over the place. He has been walking the town for weeks now. I also saw him at the Library park and Holy Cross courts during the schools Field Day on Wednesday. At least he made an effort. Did anyone see Mc Donogh? NO!

Archived