Artie's letter

Guest Artie Fan

Well then you must not live here.  He has been all over the place.  He has been walking the town for weeks now.  I also saw him at the Library park and Holy Cross courts during the schools Field Day on Wednesday.  At least he made an effort.  Did anyone see Mc Donogh?  NO!

McDonough being seen with children? Who carry germs? NO! He doesn't even have his own! How can you be so stupid!?

Guest Guest

I have met this gentlemen Michael Hinchcliffe when he came to my house...he seems to be a very intelligent,energetic young man with a lot of good ideas of how to help this town...and when mayor McDonough came to my house a couple of days later for the first time ever, all he wanted to know is if I would put a sign on my house for him...he asked me this question 3 times,i felt very pressured... I felt the mayor had no other concerns or cared about any of my concerns except for putting a sign up for him

Guest Guest
Have you noticed that it appears a certain candidates small group of family (angry sisters) and supporters (including the supposed slumlords), have posted many messages since Pettigrew's letter hit the mailboxes. 

Have you also noticed that, although angry, not one of them say that Pettigrew's letter is a lie or that he is wrong in his facts!  Does it really matter who helped him with his grammar or what printer he used?  In fact, after reading Hinchliffe's letters, one does question his command of the language and grammar, he should take a lesson from Pettigrew.

Nonetheless, once again the voters will prevail.  They see through the nasty Hinchcliffe camp, who are becoming more angry by the day, and cracking under the pressure. 

If Hinchy is that leader he claims to be, why does he not speak out.  What is his position in this regard???  Mike, cut the BS, call the number in Pettigrew's letter. Make a statement as to the truthfullness of these allegations made against your campaign manager.  Here is a clear chance for you to show the leadership you claim you will have.

Mike, your whole campaign is one big compliant.  Please rise to the occassion and do not  just blame the Mayor and Council on this one.  You have a clear shot to check the facts and let the voters know if the letter tells the TRUTH!

I doubt it, thats why I just shake my head and wonder!

i think this leterr is disgraceful

Guest Ray Green
McDonough being seen with children?  Who carry germs?  NO!  He doesn't even have his own!  How can you be so stupid!?

Contageous?! Aren't those moles all over him contageous? The KIDS should stay away from HIM! :angry:

Guest guest
Well then you must not live here.  He has been all over the place.  He has been walking the town for weeks now.  I also saw him at the Library park and Holy Cross courts during the schools Field Day on Wednesday.  At least he made an effort.  Did anyone see Mc Donogh?  NO!

Well I've been going for years and he's never been there before, or at any other school or community function. Too little too late.

Guest guest
I have met this gentlemen Michael Hinchcliffe when he came to my house...he seems to be a very intelligent,energetic young man with a lot of good ideas of how to help this town...and when mayor McDonough came to my house a couple of days later for the first time ever, all he wanted to know is if I would put a sign on my house for him...he asked me this question 3 times,i felt very pressured... I felt the mayor had no other concerns or cared about any of my concerns except for putting a sign up for him

You are full of bologna.

Guest Guest
Yeah. How can we vote for someone who has a nickname Hinchy. That is so stupid. At least we know what the current people do. I haven't seen this Hinchy character anywhere either, but if I did I bet I wouldn't like the way he looks. I also heard he dresses funny. We can't have a funny dresser as mayor. At least we know what the mayor's wardrobe is like.

They really should not allow anyone with your mental state on this forum. You sound like a 7 year old.

Guest ARTIE LOVER

Artie,

You was in church?? Well turn me upside down and call me a flower pot.

Who loves ya poopy!!

Good luck on Tuesday, aren't in-laws a PITA?

A lady from your past, present, and future.

I'd vote fer ya iffin I could.

Artie,  YOU DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER.  YOU WAS WITH THE MAYOR IN CHURCH FOR MEMORIAL DAY WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN.  WHY LIE.???

YOU HAVE BEEN A LIAR YOUR WHOLE LIFE.  IT IS SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE PULL YOU AROUND LIKE A PUPPET.

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Guest Guest
Well I've been going for years and he's never been there before, or at any other school or community function.  Too little too late.

If its important to the community it should be important to the mayor. I would say too little is 12 years of no shows AS "MAYOR"

Guest Guest
Yeah. How can we vote for someone who has a nickname Hinchy. That is so stupid. At least we know what the current people do. I haven't seen this Hinchy character anywhere either, but if I did I bet I wouldn't like the way he looks. I also heard he dresses funny. We can't have a funny dresser as mayor. At least we know what the mayor's wardrobe is like.

Get your priorities straight! Read a newspaper! His pictures are all over the local newspapers. He is a handsome young man, well presented, well spoken and very knowledgable of what is going on and what needs to be done. oh and by the way idiot, Hinchy is just short for Hinchliffe it doesnt mean anything.

Guest Guest
Artie,

You was in church??  Well turn me upside down and call me a flower pot.

Who loves ya poopy!!

Good luck on Tuesday, aren't in-laws a PITA?

A lady from your past, present, and future.

I'd vote fer ya iffin I could.

If Artie was in church he must have been shakin' like a dog sh**tin' razor blades.

Guest Guest
Your so right!  the name does sound stupid.  Stupid is as Stupid does!  Hinchy really done it this time.

You must be some kind of stupid moron, what is your name? please tell me I'd like to smack you across the head for posting about someones name. grow up

Guest Guest

you can vote for mayor mcdonut his nickname is so much better you idiot

Archived