Tanksi/Observer

Guest Just a reader

Guest Just a reader

Poor guy looks terrible.

Question is how is he going to plead not guilty.

Doesn't the town officials think this was going on long before his retirement, if they think it ws only happening 6 months prior boy are they wrong.

In my opinion, they mayor knew this was going on and his "behind the scene" officials told him this would be a good move for the upcoming elections since there is so much talk about "politics" in this town. If McDonuts spoke otu about Tanski, the residents would be left with the impression that he wouldn't let any other wrong doings take place. Yeah hello

Guest Outraged
Poor guy looks terrible.

Doesn't the town officials think this was going on long before his retirement, if they think it ws only happening 6 months prior boy are they wrong.

In my opinion, they mayor knew this was going on and his "behind the scene" officials told him this would be a good move for the upcoming elections since there is so much talk about "politics" in this town.  If McDonuts spoke otu about Tanski, the residents would be left with the impression that he wouldn't let any other wrong doings take place.             Yeah hello

You know what i just finished looking at the Observer and reading the article and I think it is a disgrace that they put Billy on the front page, I also think the Mayor has brass ones and he is nothing but a hypocrite, Yeah Billy may have done wrong and he will pay the price when it gets to court in the meantime do you have to keep kicking him while he is down?? His daughters never hurt anyone nor did his wife and everytime you put this half ass shi& in the paper, mind you it is not even the proper information it has to tear his daughters apart. The Mayor says he will not TOLERATE this kind of behaivior well then let me ask you this WHY IN HELL WOULD HIRE A ******?? He has been stealing since day one as if you all didn't know. How about the last guy that stole he was fired and rehired... was it a different kind of stealing? NO Remember all it is election time and once again the Mayor is talking out his rear and also remember that TALK IS CHEAP and if you vote him back in on June 6th you will be allowing his ******* friend to rob the town blind they are all the same and it is time for a change... I hope Billy rats them all out, they belong in a cage for what they do to people.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

a 5 dollar bill is a fin -- and a 50 dollar bill is a half a yard -- and a 10 dollar bill is a saw buck -- so i would like to make the quarter a TANSKI --- -so does anybody have 4 tanski's for a dollar

Guest Guest
Poor guy looks terrible.

In my opinion, they mayor knew this was going on and his "behind the scene" officials told him this would be a good move for the upcoming elections since there is so much talk about "politics" in this town.  If McDonuts spoke otu about Tanski, the residents would be left with the impression that he wouldn't let any other wrong doings take place.            Yeah hello

DID YOU NOTICE THE MAYORS PHOTO UNDER TANSKI'S? THE DYNAMIC DUO I WOULD SAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK OUT RAYMOND.... "WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU"....BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS................

Guest guest
Poor guy looks terrible.

In my opinion, they mayor knew this was going on and his "behind the scene" officials told him this would be a good move for the upcoming elections since there is so much talk about "politics" in this town.  If McDonuts spoke otu about Tanski, the residents would be left with the impression that he wouldn't let any other wrong doings take place.            Yeah hello

Can I vote for a man that used to say he loved him like brother, for a man that had his turst and that know he talk about him like if he was the worst, that is something you have to take under consideration when you are going to the pools.

Guest Poor thing

Yes feel sorry for his daughters knowing that their fathers loyalty to the town of Harrison secured them well paying jobs. One job was NEVER posted for anyone else to apply and the other did have a college degree but snubbed out other qualified individuals because of Daddy's connections.

Feel sorry for them knowing that their lovely shore house was bought with money Daddy was stealing from the town - the tax payers money!

Guest Guest
Can I vote for a man that used to say he loved him like brother, for a man that had his turst and that know he talk about him like if he was the worst, that is something you have to take under consideration when you are going to the pools.

WHAT?????

Guest Guest
a 5 dollar bill is a fin  --    and a 50 dollar bill is a half a yard  --    and a 10 dollar bill is a saw buck  -- so i would like to make the quarter a  TANSKI  --- -so does anybody have 4  tanski's for a dollar

Thats good. :D

Guest Guest

Is the pool open already?

Guest guest
You know what i just finished looking at the Observer and reading the article and I think it is a disgrace that they put Billy on the front page, I also think the Mayor has brass ones and he is nothing but a hypocrite, Yeah Billy may have done wrong and he will pay the price when it gets to court in the meantime do you have to keep kicking him while he is down?? His daughters never hurt anyone nor did his wife and everytime you put this half ass shi& in the paper, mind you it is not even the proper information it has to tear his daughters apart. The Mayor says he will not TOLERATE this kind of behaivior well then let me ask you this WHY IN HELL WOULD HIRE A ******?? He has been stealing since day one as if you all didn't know. How about the last guy that stole he was fired and rehired... was it a different kind of stealing? NO Remember all it is election time and once again the Mayor is talking out his rear and also remember that TALK IS CHEAP and if you vote him back in on June 6th you will be allowing his ******* friend to rob the town blind they are all the same and it is time for a change... I hope Billy rats them all out, they belong in a cage for what they do to people.

Could you "kind of", "discreetly"" write on the name of the guy who previously was fired for doing the same thing and then rehired?

Guest Guest
Could you "kind of", "discreetly"" write on the name of the guy who previously was fired for doing the same thing and then rehired?

THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE ALL STREET DEPT. EMPLOYEES,AND START MAKING THEM WORK FOR THERE MONEY.

Guest Guest

They can start by investigating the head of the dpt. - do you think? something is going on with all those gamblers in that dept.. do you think? that is the reason why they start taking quarters they need to place another bet, the money is there, and bingo they go to town.... SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE...

Guest Guest

I've been given the guys initials but they won't post them. *.*. Let's try again KOTW.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. I have been unable to verify the information provided so I had to edit this post and archive the others.

Guest Guest
Poor guy looks terrible.

In my opinion, they mayor knew this was going on and his "behind the scene" officials told him this would be a good move for the upcoming elections since there is so much talk about "politics" in this town.  If McDonuts spoke otu about Tanski, the residents would be left with the impression that he wouldn't let any other wrong doings take place.             Yeah hello

I HEAR ******* ******** CALLED ****** TO GIVE A LITTLE INFO. WATCH OUT MAYOR!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content and punctuation (i.e. too many !!!'s)

Very Few people knew about the Very Friendly town employees who were previously Vindicated For stealing from the town.

Very Few people can understand why the Various Friendly town officials allowed this Very Friendly individual to continue to work for the town

Guest Guest
Very Few people knew about the Very Friendly town employees who were previously Vindicated For stealing from the town.

Very Few people can understand why the Various Friendly town officials allowed this Very Friendly individual to continue to work for the town

Very Funny :)

Guest Guest

I couldn't understand why the poster after the "Very Friendly" comment said "Very Funny" ( i didn't think it was funny at all) BUT THEN i went back and read it again......PRICELESS!!!!!!!! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FUNNY!!!!

Guest Guest

thank's i got Very Few i forgot about him. amazing how some people can get away with things and others get sold out

So Very F*ckin true. Very Few people realize how Various Friends wrong doings are swept under the rug.

As fas as Tanski goes, I'm sure he will sing his way to freedom

Guest guest

u seem to be stuck on this u very anal person! do u have a job? or do you spend all of your time sitting on a computer hiding behind a guest name trying to stir up controversy u see like anything else in this town this will all be old news and we will move on to something new so stop being a coward (we know who you are)

and lets build a bridge and get over it see ya soon :ph34r::P

Guest guest

If this site allows, would you please state the INITIALS of the people and 'hint' as to their dept; who managed to steal from the town and got away with it.

Are any of the dead yet?

Guest guest
thank's i got Very Few i forgot about him. amazing how some people can get away with things and others get sold out

Are you refering to the retired, 'short'old fella ** , from the $tr**t dept.?

Guest Guest

Interesting comment. My thoughts exactly. How did a person get away with stealing all that money without no one knowing about it? hmmm, let me guess, oh I know... because they knew about it all along.

Time for a change, big change... it will only get worse.

Archived