Tanksi/Observer

Guest Just a reader

Guest guest
thank's i got Very Few i forgot about him. amazing how some people can get away with things and others get sold out

It is so sad that so many people in this town do not have a life!!!! What do you do wake up and run to the computer to read and make postings? Or maybe you work for the town and play on the computer as soon as you get to work. If we would all worry about ourselves and not other people this town would be a much better place. Jealousy is a viscious monster!

Guest guest
Very Few people knew about the Very Friendly town employees who were previously Vindicated For stealing from the town.

Very Few people can understand why the Various Friendly town officials allowed this Very Friendly individual to continue to work for the town

cmon people no comparison, none whatsoever!! no one is badmouthin tanski

he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar- the very big cookie jar

Guest guest
So Very F*ckin true.  Very Few people realize how Various Friends wrong doings are swept under the rug.

As fas as Tanski goes, I'm sure he will sing his way to freedom

swept under the rug might have been easier in that one. you would have needed wall to wall carpeting from here to china to hide this. ($95,000) and whats the point in bringing up old s$it? couldnt have been that bad if it didnt make headline news in this town!!

Guest guest
swept under the rug might have been easier in that one.  you would have needed wall to wall carpeting from here to china to hide this. ($95,000) and whats the point in bringing up old s$it?  couldnt have been that bad if it didnt make headline news in this town!!

BRAVO! BRAVO! LETS DEAL WITH THE ISSUES AT HAND JUST SOME SAD SORRY SOUL SWITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY AND MAKE WAVES BEHIND A HIDDEN SCREEN NAME GROW UP AND MOVE ON!

Guest Guest
Could you "kind of", "discreetly"" write on the name of the guy who previously was fired for doing the same thing and then rehired?

His Father drives around in one of the town vans and is also a janitor, His Sisters are Teachers in Harrison School...And a couple of His Sons work for the Town, I also think He has a son that is a coach in the high school , I am not sure on that last one though...

Guest Guest
You know what i just finished looking at the Observer and reading the article and I think it is a disgrace that they put Billy on the front page, I also think the Mayor has brass ones and he is nothing but a hypocrite, Yeah Billy may have done wrong and he will pay the price when it gets to court in the meantime do you have to keep kicking him while he is down?? His daughters never hurt anyone nor did his wife and everytime you put this half ass shi& in the paper, mind you it is not even the proper information it has to tear his daughters apart. The Mayor says he will not TOLERATE this kind of behaivior well then let me ask you this WHY IN HELL WOULD HIRE A ******?? He has been stealing since day one as if you all didn't know. How about the last guy that stole he was fired and rehired... was it a different kind of stealing? NO Remember all it is election time and once again the Mayor is talking out his rear and also remember that TALK IS CHEAP and if you vote him back in on June 6th you will be allowing his ******* friend to rob the town blind they are all the same and it is time for a change... I hope Billy rats them all out, they belong in a cage for what they do to people.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Sing Billy sing it gets lonley in jail by your self bring them all down

Guest Guest
You know what i just finished looking at the Observer and reading the article and I think it is a disgrace that they put Billy on the front page, I also think the Mayor has brass ones and he is nothing but a hypocrite, Yeah Billy may have done wrong and he will pay the price when it gets to court in the meantime do you have to keep kicking him while he is down?? His daughters never hurt anyone nor did his wife and everytime you put this half ass shi& in the paper, mind you it is not even the proper information it has to tear his daughters apart. The Mayor says he will not TOLERATE this kind of behaivior well then let me ask you this WHY IN HELL WOULD HIRE A ******?? He has been stealing since day one as if you all didn't know. How about the last guy that stole he was fired and rehired... was it a different kind of stealing? NO Remember all it is election time and once again the Mayor is talking out his rear and also remember that TALK IS CHEAP and if you vote him back in on June 6th you will be allowing his ******* friend to rob the town blind they are all the same and it is time for a change... I hope Billy rats them all out, they belong in a cage for what they do to people.

:angry: Corruption in Harrison?! Politcians crooked in Harrison?! People stepping all over each other and back stabbing in Harrison?! NO! Please say it ain't so! Where is Superman when you need him? Not Harrison! That town is so honest and decent!!! :angry::):lol:

Guest Guest

but , what if his daughters knew,and his wife and stood by and did nothing so they could keep living the good life==you don't keep a house in harrison and bayville plus buy your daughter a house as well i'm just saying -MAYBE

Guest Oh please

you say to move on to the next issue at hand, well I hate to inform you that we are comparing the two stories because it's not fair how one person got arrested and the other got away with it. I believe it was printed in the Jersey Journal and the Observer several years ago - his name and picture was also plastered all over the local papers. He was asked to step down from any involvement with the ***** ****** and guess what, he got his job back, stills works with kids. one may never know how much he stole from the town but I'm sure it was close to what Tanski got away with - then again we will never know how much money he took, a little here a little there - those quarters do add up ya know

Guest guest
you say to move on to the next issue at hand, well I hate to inform you that we are comparing the two stories because it's not fair how one person got arrested and the other got away with it.  I believe it was printed in the Jersey Journal and the Observer several years ago - his name and picture was also plastered all over the local papers.  He was asked to step down from any involvement with the ***** ****** and guess what, he got his job back, stills works with kids.  one may never know how much he stole from the town but I'm sure it was close to what Tanski got away with - then again we will never know how much money he took, a little here a little there - those quarters do add up ya know

funny funny how stupid and uninformed you are. keep pluggin but you have no idea what you are talkin about i guess you have no job or else you wouldnt be investing so much time on this computer or this issue (maybe you dont have to work because you were in on the heist) trying to divert attention away from yourself, huh :angry::(:(

Guest Guest
swept under the rug might have been easier in that one.  you would have needed wall to wall carpeting from here to china to hide this. ($95,000) and whats the point in bringing up old s$it?  couldnt have been that bad if it didnt make headline news in this town!!

TANSKI IS GETTING WHAT HE DESERVES,HE IS THE LONE CULPRIT. CATMAN CLEANED UP THAT DEPT. HATS OFF TO YOU CAT.

Guest Guest

Hey Billy stay the course and do the right thing. Keep your honor and take the hit. You were always a stand up guy and have the respect of those who know you. Be a Byrn not a Janasuwski. Good luck Billy and all the best.

Guest oh please

if he is smart he invested the money from the sale of his Harrison home wisely, like in his wifes name that way he can claim he has nothing to pay back the town

Guest Guest
Hey Billy stay the course and do the right thing. Keep your honor and take the hit. You were always a stand up guy and have the respect of those who know you. Be a Byrn not a Janasuwski. Good luck Billy and all the best.

all i can say, is billy drop a quarter on everyone else. don't go down alone.

Guest Tom T
TANSKI IS GETTING WHAT HE DESERVES,HE IS THE LONE CULPRIT. CATMAN CLEANED UP THAT DEPT. HATS OFF TO YOU CAT.

No he's not the only one. What about *** ********. I can only post it this way because two attempts to post the other individual have not been posted. There are definitely others, you're fooling nobody.

Guest Guest

SOUND LIKE TONY SOPRANO IS GIVING ADVICE

Guest Guest
thank's i got Very Few i forgot about him. amazing how some people can get away with things and others get sold out

The same thing happened in Kearny about 10 years ago with a dumping scandle. One guy goes to jail and the rest go free. Now the same crew is back and running the ***** ****. again. Money talks and when you have enough of it anything goes.

Guest guest
No he's not the only one. What about *** ********. I can only post it this way because two attempts to post the other individual have not been posted. There are definitely others, you're fooling nobody.

your quest in trying to open up what seems to be a very old can of worms is fallin on deaf ears buddy nobody seems to care (and ive talked to many) this is an unrelated situation and you cant seem to accept that past is past whats done is done and from what ive heard there were actions taken in the past "pocket change" incident as there are being in this more recent situation good luck my friend

Guest guest

your quest in trying to open up what seems to be a very old can of worms is fallin on deaf ears buddy nobody seems to care (and ive talked to many) this is an unrelated situation and you cant seem to accept that past is past whats done is done and from what ive heard there were actions taken in the past "pocket change" incident as there are being in this more recent situation good luck my friend

Guest Guest
Interesting comment.  My thoughts exactly.  How did a person get away with stealing all that money without no one knowing about it? hmmm, let me guess, oh I know... because they knew about it all along. 

Time for a change, big change... it will only get worse.

THEY ALL DID IT,AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. ALOT OF NOTICIES GOING OUT SOON,FROM GRAND JURY

Guest Very Funny
your quest in trying to open up what seems to be a very old can of worms  is fallin on deaf ears buddy  nobody seems to care (and ive talked to many)  this is an unrelated situation and you cant seem to accept that  past is past  whats done is done  and from what ive heard there were actions taken in the past  "pocket change" incident as there are being in this more recent situation  good luck my friend

That many people dont read the board.

I have since it started ; through the couple of owners.

Others that I know who have done the same know exactly who the personn is.

Very Fondly,

:DB););):ph34r:

funny funny  how stupid and uninformed you are.  keep pluggin but you have no idea what you are talkin about  i guess you have no job or else you wouldnt be investing so much time on this computer or this issue (maybe you dont have to work because you were in on the heist)  trying to divert attention away from yourself, huh :lol:  :P  ;)

Uninformed??? You moron, there is no falsehood that that post. You idiot!

your quest in trying to open up what seems to be a very old can of worms  is fallin on deaf ears buddy  nobody seems to care (and ive talked to many)  this is an unrelated situation and you cant seem to accept that   past is past  whats done is done   and from what ive heard there were actions taken in the past  "pocket change" incident as there are being in this more recent situation   good luck my friend

Yeah, their were actions taken. HE got fired, a couple of years later, got hired back to another dept. And in those couplee of years, continued to be involved in the Recreation Dept. ***** ********* indeed!!

• 2 months later...

Archived