Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Today is the 36th anniversary of the murders at Kent State University. The direct result of an administration pursuing an ill advised war of choice, not necessity. Seems we haven't made much progress.

And please, those who would like to say it was deserved spare us your ignorance. You'd make better use of your time reading the Bill of Rights and reading the facts of what happened in Ohio.

At least Hussein will get a trial before his execution.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

My aren't we ageing ourselves! It's nice to know someone still remembers, "4 dead in Ohio!" Has the leson really been learned?

Guest Guest
My aren't we ageing ourselves! It's nice to know someone still remembers, "4 dead in Ohio!" Has the leson really been learned?

Remember? I was disappointed there wasn't even a passing mention on the news, I think it changed the way a lot of people view the government. Of course the news will be glad to tell you who's bangin' Paris Hilton this week.

Learned a lesson? ROTFLMAO Wouldn't that be a pleasant change?

Guest Bush Backer
Today is the 36th anniversary of the murders at Kent State University.  The direct result of an administration pursuing an ill advised war of choice, not necessity.  Seems we haven't made much progress.

And please, those who would like to say it was deserved spare us your ignorance.  You'd make better use of your time reading the Bill of Rights and reading the facts of what happened in Ohio.

It amuses me to read how the Kool-Aid drinkers can tie every and any event to the President. A couple of trigger happy National Guardsmen shoot at students and who's fault is it ?? The President of course. It must really piss you off that the President raised the gas prices.

Guest Guest
It amuses me to read how the Kool-Aid drinkers can tie every and any event to the President.  A couple of trigger happy National Guardsmen shoot at students and who's fault is it ?? The President of course.  It must really piss you off that the President raised the gas prices.

Gas prices?.........No, they don't piss me off. It REALLY pisses me off that the president is a liar, a phony showboat, and incompetent at his job.

Guest Guest
It amuses me to read how the Kool-Aid drinkers can tie every and any event to the President.  A couple of trigger happy National Guardsmen shoot at students and who's fault is it ?? The President of course.  It must really piss you off that the President raised the gas prices.

When YOUR son or daughter is gunned down I guess you'll just pass it off to someone being a little trigger happy?

The president is CinC and the guardsmen are in the armed forces, they never should have been deployed against ubarmed civilians on a college campus. If you're so willing to credit a president with actions of the armed forces you must also be willing to put the blame on him.

Guest Guest
Lesson #1.."s**ks to be them"

Lesson #2.. "Dont throw rocks at armed Men"

Lesson #3..."Dont stick Flowers into Rifle Barrels"

You forgot the most important: Don't trust a president who's a chronic liar.

Guest Guest 99
Remember?  I was disappointed there wasn't even a passing mention on the news, I think it changed the way a lot of people view the government.  Of course the news will be glad to tell you who's bangin' Paris Hilton this week.

Learned a lesson?  ROTFLMAO  Wouldn't that be a pleasant change?

Imagine a daily paper with a "passing mention" about everything that happened on a given day. There wouldn't be room for any current news.

Get over it. It happened. It's over. Now, move on. ;););)

Guest Guest
Imagine a daily paper with a "passing mention" about everything that happened on a given day. There wouldn't be room for any current news.

Get over it. It happened. It's over. Now, move on. ;)  ;)  ;)

There's plenty of room for Tom Cruise and Survivor crap. The old saying is true, if you don't learn from history you are going to repeat it.

The people who should move on are those who think Clinton getting a BJ makes Bush a good leader.

Guest 2smart4u
Gas prices?.........No, they don't piss me off.  It REALLY pisses me off that the president is a liar, a phony showboat, and incompetent at his job.

And of course someone like you, making 8 bucks an hour flipping hamburgers, feels qualified to pass judgement on the presidency. Have another swig of Kool-Aid. Loser.

Guest Guest
And of course someone like you, making 8 bucks an hour flipping hamburgers, feels qualified to pass judgement on the presidency.  Have another swig of Kool-Aid. Loser.

Ah...........the normal response from people like you. You obviously have no truthful statements to defend your position so resort to lies and assumptions.

YOU know NOTHING about my income, occupation, or apparently much else that doesn't involve your fixation with Kool-Aid.

I guess in YOUR odd little world Bush's dismal approval ratings would just mean that very view people are qualified to judge?

I suspect that you are just jealous of burger flippers, the job would probably be too challenging for you.

Guest Guest
Today is the 36th anniversary of the murders at Kent State University.  The direct result of an administration pursuing an ill advised war of choice, not necessity.  Seems we haven't made much progress.

And please, those who would like to say it was deserved spare us your ignorance.  You'd make better use of your time reading the Bill of Rights and reading the facts of what happened in Ohio.

the sixties are over long hair is long gone and people today are back to bathing get over it. Another thing people don't wear the Flag on the seat of their pants hopefully we are in a better place in history

Guest Guest
the sixties are over long hair is long gone and people today are back to bathing get over it. Another thing people don't wear the Flag on the seat of their pants hopefully we are in a better place in history

Seems pretty much like a replay of the sixties with a president too stubborn to admit he's fighting an ill advised war of choice.

But of course you're too narrow minded to see much other than the pap you're spoon fed so feel the need to resort to stupid comments about hair and bathing.

Guest Guest
Seems pretty much like a replay of the sixties with a president too stubborn to admit he's fighting an ill advised war of choice.

But of course you're too narrow minded to see much other than the pap you're spoon fed so feel the need to resort to stupid comments about hair and bathing.

Why not support your President instead of a bunch of wackos. People like your is the reason this country is going to hell in a hand basket. All any two bit dictator has to do is kill AMERICANS and jerks like your turn tale and run. As far as stupid comments remember you ****** *** **** there are our MEN & WOMEN and they are in harms way doing what needs to be done so a ****** *** **** like you can condemn the greatest country on earth. Please loser, talk about something you may have a clue about. Its about supporting one thing bigger than yourself if that possible.

Guest Guest
Why not support your President instead of a bunch of wackos.  People like your is the reason this country is going to hell in a hand basket. All any two bit dictator has to do is kill AMERICANS and jerks like your turn tale and run. As far as stupid comments remember you ****** *** **** there are our MEN & WOMEN and they are in harms way doing what needs to be done so a ****** *** **** like you can condemn the greatest country on earth.  Please loser, talk about something you may have a clue about. Its about supporting one thing bigger than yourself if that possible.

Why should I blindly support a proven liar? It's fools like YOU dragging the cointry down with your chest thumping "America right or wrong" When America is wrong it should be righted. not just blindly followed down the wrong path.

Guest Guest
Why not support your President instead of a bunch of wackos.  People like your is the reason this country is going to hell in a hand basket. All any two bit dictator has to do is kill AMERICANS and jerks like your turn tale and run. As far as stupid comments remember you ****** *** **** there are our MEN & WOMEN and they are in harms way doing what needs to be done so a ****** *** **** like you can condemn the greatest country on earth.  Please loser, talk about something you may have a clue about. Its about supporting one thing bigger than yourself if that possible.

Blind allegiance doesn't make you a patriot.

Guest Guest

Why not follow your president? Because history is littered with disasters caused by nothing more than trusting in leaders who didn't deserve that trust.

Bush exhibits too much of the zealotry of both the reformed drunk and the religous right to be trusted completely. Many reformed drunks have the tunnel vision that tells them if they can't handle something nobody can. He has the narrow minded view of the religious right that "my God is better than your God", a fallacy that is responsible for more needless death than any other cause in history. He is too willing to do things that may have short term benefit without considering the long term consequence. YOU speak about "supporting something bigger than yourself", THAT also applies to the president but in his case falls on deaf ears.

Guest Guest

You make a poor argument, you talk about supporting a president and you talk about jerks who turn tale(sic)(it should be turn tail) and run. You mean support this man who when there were men and women in harm's way valiantly defended the skies of Alabama? Just who turned tail and ran?

There are two-bit dictators all over the world, N Korea, Syria, Belarus just to name a few. Who's killing Americans?

Take your blinders off.

Guest 2smart4u
Why not follow your president?  Because history is littered with disasters caused by nothing more than trusting in leaders who didn't deserve that trust.

Bush exhibits too much of the zealotry of both the reformed drunk and the religous right to be trusted completely.  Many reformed drunks have the tunnel vision that tells them if they can't handle something nobody can.  He has the narrow minded view of the religious right that "my God is better than your God", a fallacy that is responsible for more needless death than any other cause in history.  He is too willing to do things that may have short term benefit without considering the long term consequence.  YOU speak about "supporting something bigger than yourself", THAT also applies to the president but in his case falls on deaf ears.

You have an amazing intellect. Your command of Bush's inner thoughts, views, opinions and perspectives is nothing short of supernatural. Whatever you do for a living, you're certainly wasting your time. I'm in awe.

Guest Guest
You make a poor argument, you talk about supporting a president and you talk about jerks who turn tale(sic)(it should be turn tail) and run.  You mean support this man who when there were men and women in harm's way valiantly defended the skies of Alabama?  Just who turned tail and ran?

There are two-bit dictators all over the world, N Korea, Syria, Belarus just to name a few.  Who's killing Americans?

Take your blinders off.

John Forbes Kerry reporting for duty. :)

Guest Guest
You make a poor argument, you talk about supporting a president and you talk about jerks who turn tale(sic)(it should be turn tail) and run.  You mean support this man who when there were men and women in harm's way valiantly defended the skies of Alabama?  Just who turned tail and ran?

There are two-bit dictators all over the world, N Korea, Syria, Belarus just to name a few.  Who's killing Americans?

Take your blinders off.

You correct my grammar comrade. I still think your way off base yes I do follow the President. Who do you support Teddy Kennedy (if you can swim) maybe Bill Clinton & his wife John Kerry, Al Gore to name a few Patty Boy Kennedy. They are just full of the truth aren't they no privilege here is there. Get real Teddy & son guarding the liquor cabinet. Story is The Mayo Clinic is naming a wing after them. Bill was in the Army also wasn't he? The Red Army. John Kerry thinks Americans Murdered the people of Veitnam or at least as many as he could find unarmed. Al Gore got his Dad to buy him a camera Great Americans all. Yes my choice is better have a Great Republican Day

Guest Guest
You have an amazing intellect. Your command of  Bush's inner thoughts, views, opinions and perspectives is nothing short of supernatural. Whatever you do for a living, you're certainly wasting your time. I'm in awe.

I can't take too much credit, it's really pretty easy reading a simple mind.

Guest Guest
You correct my grammar comrade. I still think your way off base yes I do follow the President. Who do you support Teddy Kennedy (if you can swim) maybe Bill Clinton & his wife John Kerry, Al Gore  to name a few Patty Boy Kennedy. They are just full of the truth aren't they no privilege here is there. Get real Teddy & son  guarding the liquor cabinet. Story is  The Mayo Clinic is naming a wing after them. Bill was in the Army also wasn't he? The Red Army.  John Kerry thinks Americans Murdered the people of Veitnam or at least as many as he could find unarmed.  Al Gore got his Dad to buy him a camera  Great Americans all. Yes my choice is better have a Great Republican Day

Actually, I would happily support McCain, a man who has integrity, something Bush couldn't find in a dictionary, never mind in his character.

It's interesting that instead of offering any positive thoughts about Bush you find it necessary to belittle a number of people who haven't created the problems Bush has. A little too difficult for you to find something positive about your man?

Archived