Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest BushBacker
We still want to know why you support a man who opens relations with a KNOWN terrorist state?

Do you presume to know all the background information concerning that issue ? Without knowing any more then you, I would bet the Lybian government is providing valuable information or other assistance in the war on terror.

I realize all the Kool-aiders are anxious to jump on any news item that on face value might reflect negatively on Bush, but take a moment, use your common sense and think about it.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
We still want to know why you support a man who opens relations with a KNOWN terrorist state?

What terrorist did Mr Bush open talks with Teddy Kennedy or some other known traitor maybe Murtha I'm against people who hate America. Never hear any of you say one good thing about America or Americans ever. Blame this Country for all the evil in the world. It s creeps like you that will rip the nation apart. Where is all the compassion for the innocent people slaughtered on 9/11. Its freeloaders like you who wouldn't lift your hand to help or do what needs to be done to keep this country free of muslim extremist who would kill you on the spot. I took you for a joke your too dangerous to laugh at any more. Begone swine !

Guest Guest
What terrorist did Mr Bush open talks with Teddy Kennedy or some other known traitor maybe Murtha I'm against people who hate America.  Never hear any of you say one good thing about America or Americans ever. Blame this Country for all the evil in the world. It s creeps like you that will rip the nation apart. Where is all the compassion for the innocent people slaughtered on 9/11. Its freeloaders like you who wouldn't lift your hand to help or do what needs to be done to keep this country free of muslim extremist who would kill you on the spot. I took you for a joke your too dangerous to laugh at any more. Begone swine !

He opened diplomatic relations with Libya, a KNPWN terrorist state STILL headed by the dictator in power when PanAm103 was bombed you stupid twit. Of cpirse you resort to name calling because you have nothing value to say. Stick your head back up your butt and go back to sleep DickHead.

Guest Guest

Do you presume to know all the background information concerning that issue ? Without knowing any more then you, I would bet the Lybian government is providing valuable information or other assistance in the war on terror.

I realize all the Kool-aiders  are anxious to jump on any news item that on face value might reflect negatively on Bush, but take a moment, use your common sense and think about it.

YOU are certainly making pesumptions about things YOU DO NOT KNOW.

I'll take your advice and think about it. Here are some things I KNOW to be FACTS:

There are no proven links between attacks on the US and Iraq.

There are PROVEN ties to the PanAm bombing to the Libyan government.

Bush tried to make a big grandstand play claiming "mission accomplished" when in fact little had been accomplished if he's truly trying to fight terrorism and not just unseat Hussein.

It's a FACT that more than a year ago Cheney said the insurgency was in its final throes when in FACT it is worse than ever.

It's a FACT that there has been no solid evidence to support Bush's claims of Iraq seeking uranium in Africa, a claim the CIA warned him was unsubstantiated and he used anyway.

The FACTS say this administration plays fast and loose with the truth and is not to be trusted. It's a FACT Libya has attacked US interests, why should they be trusted now? Once again your big defense is speculation and silly remarks about Kool-Aid. It's really quite the Kool-Aid fetish you have.

Guest Guest
What terrorist did Mr Bush open talks with Teddy Kennedy or some other known traitor maybe Murtha I'm against people who hate America.  Never hear any of you say one good thing about America or Americans ever. Blame this Country for all the evil in the world. It s creeps like you that will rip the nation apart. Where is all the compassion for the innocent people slaughtered on 9/11. Its freeloaders like you who wouldn't lift your hand to help or do what needs to be done to keep this country free of muslim extremist who would kill you on the spot. I took you for a joke your too dangerous to laugh at any more. Begone swine !

You are truly a bigoted, illiterate, ignorant, A**HOLE.

WHERE are the ties of the 9/11 attack to Iraq?

We are supposed to be fighting terrorism, not a country. Maybe YOU should wake up that it may not possible to spread democracy and fight terrorism at the same time. The Iraqi prime minister was an active member pf the Dawa party responsible for bombing the US Embassy in Beirut and it's idiots like you who support fighting a war to put an enemy of America like this in power, boy, YOU are really smart.

Blame America? NO, I BLAME ignorant, narrow minded twits like you who are too busy thumping their chests and waving flags to open their beady little eyes and look at the facts.

Guest Guest

It seems that we are all to ready to forget 9/11 and beheadings of inocent people, but at the same time we blame America for all the trouble in the world. Lets stay focused on what is going on. What did canada do to piss these people off? They want to behead the prim minister, for what? Get with the program the world hates us because we succeed as a nation. these extreamists are being helped by Russia and China. While they both sit back paying lip service to the world about how bad things are. As Americans we have alot on our plate and as nation we must stand togather. We can disagree on issues and that's what makes this country great. But please lets stand togather on this one, because as the saying goes, a house divided. Lets keep our nation intact for the future of our children we are responsible for that, all of us.

Guest Guest

Why are you citing 9/11? It seems most BushWankers will tell you the Iraq invasion was not due to 9/11. There have been many references to meetings in early 2001 where Iraq was on the agenda long before 9/11.

YOU are the joke. Are you laughing that through horrid sacrifice this administration has fostered the election of an Iraqi official with KNOWN terrorist ties? Just HOW do you think this benefits America?

So, if as YOU say "I'm against people who hate America" why are you so supportive of a man who's made it possible for a man with ties to the attack on the US Embassy in Beirut to be elected prime minister of Iraq? Do you think HE loves America?

Guest Guest

I realize all the Kool-aiders  are anxious to jump on any news item that on face value might reflect negatively on Bush, but take a moment, use your common sense and think about it.

I think that's pure speculation and you have no proof. I find it hard to believe because Qaddafi would be cutting his own throat in the Arab world to do this so openly.

If Bush's true purpose is fighting terrorism why was he strutting around on the deck of an aircraft carrier claiming "mission accomplished" when in fact the only thing that had been accomplished was unseating Hussein? Now the insurgency is worse than ever (despite the Dick's claims to the contrary ) and Iraq has a prime minister with known ties to an attck on US property. Exactly WHAT mission do you think has been accomplished? I certainly don't feel any safer knowing there will be high level officials in the Iraqi government with KNOWN ties to acts of terrorism and bin Laden is still at large.

Our resources would be much better used protecting our borders and assuring safety here before we attempt to remake the world.

Guest Guest

Well since you say you never hear anything good said about Americans I'll say something about you(you are an American?), your grammar is ALMOST at an eighth grade level, congratulations!

And since you seem to regard name calling and past political SNAFUs as your arguments-----------yada,yada,yada,yada-----------I just called you 50,000,000 names and said tou must idolize Tricky Dicky and Zero Spiro.

HAH! I win!

Guest Guest

Politicians have been telling people for years that they can have their cake and eat it too and it's no more true now than when they started.

You cannot be fighting terrorism while the democracy you spread is electing terrorists and people hostile towards the US.

There have been complaints from government climatolgists that their reports RE: global warming have been censored and restricted by the White House. It's about time this administration woke up to reality and realized that just talking abpout how something should be and censoring other views doesn't alter reality.

Guest Guest

A state which has NOT been directly involved with any Terrorist operations since another Republican President sent a very direct, and pointed message to it's leader. A State which saw the writing on the wasll after the invasion of Iraq, and turned over ALL of it's WMD material, research, and manufacturing equipment, and opened it's borders to inspection by International watchdog groups..which is what the US had been lobbying for since the 80's. Lets see, Khadaffy was Smart enough to do what Hussein didnt..Open the doors and say "Here you go!!!!", an was given the status that was proomised to ANY country that followed the requirements of the UN Security Council, and the IAEA.

Guest Guest
A state which has NOT been directly involved with any Terrorist operations since another Republican President sent a very direct, and pointed message to it's leader.  A State which saw the writing on the wasll after the invasion of Iraq, and turned over ALL of it's WMD material, research, and manufacturing equipment, and opened it's borders to inspection by International watchdog groups..which is what the US had been lobbying for since the 80's.  Lets see,  Khadaffy was Smart enough to do what Hussein didnt..Open the doors and say "Here you go!!!!", an was given the status that was proomised to ANY country that followed the requirements of the UN Security Council, and the IAEA.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! An intelligent, reasoned response that doesn't resort to name calling or stupid Kool-Aid references. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I still have problems trusting the SOB given past actions but you've made some excellent points. I do find it a little inconsistent to reward compliance with the UN Security Council when we could have been more insistent on a similar course with Iraq. Iraq didn't pose an imminent threat and we could have pushed much harder for a UN backed solution, I truly think deposing Hussein was much too high on Bush's personal agenda and he acted too quickly. A little more time in the planning stage may well have prevented some of the sectarian violence that still shows little progress in being stopped.

Guest Guest
Well since you say you never hear anything good said about Americans I'll say something about you(you are an American?),  your grammar is ALMOST at an eighth grade level, congratulations!

And since you seem to regard name calling and past political SNAFUs as your arguments-----------yada,yada,yada,yada-----------I just called you 50,000,000 names and said tou must idolize Tricky Dicky and Zero Spiro.

HAH!  I win!

Its the truth that you can't face your heros are the people letting you down I'll stay stupid if I have to sound rotten, miserableand & shrill like you. To be smart you need not tell the world how smart you are. Yeah you win! Now go throw youself under a bus like all democrats life isn't worth living anyway.

Guest Patriot
Politicians have been telling people for years that they can have their cake and eat it too and it's no more true now than when they started.

You cannot be fighting terrorism while the democracy you spread is electing terrorists and people hostile towards the US.

There have been complaints from government climatolgists that their reports RE: global warming have been censored and restricted by the White House.  It's about time this administration woke up to reality and realized that just talking abpout how something should be and censoring other views doesn't alter reality.

I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman .

Guest Guest
Its the truth  that you can't face your heros are the people letting you down I'll stay stupid if I have to sound rotten, miserableand & shrill like you.  To be smart you need not tell  the world how smart you are. Yeah you win! Now go throw youself under a bus like all democrats life isn't worth living anyway.

I don'y think you have any choice but to stay stupid, now start working on being mute.

Guest Also love my country

"There is evidence that Iraq is hiding weapons of mass destruction." (George W. Bush)

Clinton lied about marital infidelity while leading the country during one of the most prosperous times in our history. Bush lied about everything, leading us into a quagmire that is costing us thousands of lives, billions of dollars and the loss of respect around the world. Which is the more devastating lie? Not even a question in my mind!

Guest Guest

Saddam sought uranium in Africa

FEMA's doing a great job

Mission Acomplished!

Lie is lies is lies

The one currently in the hot seat gets the heat

Guest 2smart4u
"There is evidence that Iraq is hiding weapons of mass destruction."  (George W. Bush)

Clinton lied about marital infidelity while leading the country during one of the most prosperous times in our history.  Bush lied about everything, leading us into a quagmire that is costing us thousands of lives, billions of dollars and the loss of respect around the world.  Which is the more devastating lie?  Not even a question in my mind!

Your mind doesn't count. It's been saturated with Kool-aid and no longer functioning clearly.

BTW, Ann Coulter would make a great president, don't you think ??

Guest Guest

FEMA's doing a great job

Mission Acomplished!

Lie is lies is lies

Hey Dog Patch you out there! What a glorious day for all Americans and the Bush Administration our excellent military got those Bastards. Even before they could take a few criminal democrats with them. We'll have to wait for the booze to get Teddy his pals the terrorist have a headache they will not get over Ha Ha Mr Bush.

wins democrats ZERO (0) Where is Mr Empty pants Murtha NOW

Guest BushBacker

FEMA's doing a great job

Mission Acomplished!

Lie is lies is lies

Congratulations to our Commnder-In-Chief, George Bush, for the elimination of Big Al. Keep up the good work, our nation is behind you.

Guest Guest
Your mind doesn't count. It's been saturated with Kool-aid and  no longer functioning clearly. 

BTW,  Ann Coulter would make a great president, don't you think ??

Ann Coulter woukd make a great neck model foe a noose.

What a C**T

Guest Guest
Congratulations to our Commnder-In-Chief, George Bush, for the elimination of Big Al.  Keep up the good work, our nation is behind you.

Yes, getting the man was a good thing. There was also another bombing not long afterwards.

Until the insurgency is stopped and some stability is achieved it remains to be seen if the cost has been worth it.

Guest Guest
Your mind doesn't count. It's been saturated with Kool-aid and  no longer functioning clearly. 

BTW,  Ann Coulter would make a great president, don't you think ??

I would say Ann Coulter is a STINKING TWAT but I would hate to give that B**ch so much credit.

Archived