KHS

Guest Guest100

Guest Guest

Shame on all of you. I'm curious do any of you people have children that went thru the High School, because it sure does't sound it. Hello HAVE YOU SEEN the High School SCORES? Do any of you people know what your talking about?

It seems to me like you are parents who were never involved with your own children, and now want to ruin it for all others , because maybe just maybe there is something in this for you hmmmmmmmm. By the way Frankie D is a big loss to the Kearny School District. He is someone who cared about his school and also this community. OH wait a minute Didn't Frankie D's daughter go to KEARNY?

The answer Folks is YES? I guess Frankie D believed in the EDUCATION SYSTEM in KEARNY HMMMMMMMM. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Shame on all of you.  I'm curious do any of you people have children that went thru the High School, because it sure does't sound it.  Hello  HAVE YOU SEEN the High School SCORES?  Do any of you people know what your talking about?

It seems to me like you are  parents who were never involved with your own children, and now want to ruin it for all others , because maybe  just maybe there is something in this  for you hmmmmmmmm. By the way Frankie D is a big loss to the Kearny School District.  He is someone who cared about his school and also this community.  OH wait a minute Didn't Frankie D's daughter go to KEARNY?

The answer Folks is YES?  I guess Frankie D believed in the EDUCATION  SYSTEM in KEARNY HMMMMMMMM.  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea ,I hear his Golf swing gets better by 11:30 so you don't know what your talking about.

Guest Guest
Shame on all of you.  I'm curious do any of you people have children that went thru the High School, because it sure does't sound it.  Hello  HAVE YOU SEEN the High School SCORES?  Do any of you people know what your talking about?

It seems to me like you are  parents who were never involved with your own children, and now want to ruin it for all others , because maybe  just maybe there is something in this  for you hmmmmmmmm. By the way Frankie D is a big loss to the Kearny School District.  He is someone who cared about his school and also this community.  OH wait a minute Didn't Frankie D's daughter go to KEARNY?

The answer Folks is YES?  I guess Frankie D believed in the EDUCATION  SYSTEM in KEARNY HMMMMMMMM.  WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMMMMMM, WE WOKE UP IS WHAT HAPPENED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! good riddance to this GUY Now maybe his Kids will get a better Education now that he's gone. Thank you we kept the superintendent even though Frank politic his way to principal. Nobody but him and maybe you wanted him for superintendent.

Guest Guest

so, who doesn't believe in the education system in Kearny? HMMMMMM?

Guest guest

I got an idea! Why not make the ******* coach the new principal. Then he can really do nothing and not have to worry about it. He already takes a salary as a teacher - who doesn't teach. Why not give him more, after all that is what is done in Kearny; reward the ones who play politics and do nothing. Then no one in the school would have to teach and they can all wear whatever they like. Since he is not accontable to teach, keep any records and obviously is exempt from the dress code then he would be a good example as a leader of a school!!!He could get anyone who speaks up to him fired and not have to be a sneak and try to make it look like it was a board decision.

Here's hoping whover the next principal is has the guts to put this guy in his place and make him teach like all the others. They worry about a few teachers leaving early once in ahile - what about this guy. The funny part is tha it is his immediate boss complaining about the teachers and thier duties and he doesn't have the nerve to even deal with this guy. It's all such a joke up there. the high school needs someone to go in and make EVERYONE accountable for the good of the town and the students. Let's hope this new board will actually do something right for the schools when they make their decision and get someone who can do the job!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
I got an idea! Why not make the ******* coach the new principal. Then he can really do nothing and not have to worry about it. He already takes a salary as a teacher - who doesn't teach. Why not give him more, after all that is what is done in Kearny; reward the ones who play politics and do nothing. Then no one in the school would have to teach and they can all wear whatever they like. Since he is  not accontable to teach, keep any records and obviously is exempt from the dress code then he would be a good example as a leader of a school!!!He could get anyone who speaks up to him fired and not have to be a sneak and try to make it look like it was a board decision.

Here's hoping whover the next principal is has the guts to put this guy in his place and make him teach like all the others. They worry about a few teachers leaving early once in ahile - what about this guy. The funny part is tha it is his immediate boss complaining about the teachers and thier duties and  he doesn't have the nerve to even deal with this guy. It's all such a joke up there. the high school needs someone to go in and make EVERYONE accountable for the good of the town and the students. Let's hope this new board will actually do something right for the schools when they make their decision and get someone who can do the job!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

This person is rite.That coach doe's nothing but baby sit a few periods and gets payed a full teachers salary.It is a disgrace to the other teachers and definatly toward the principal Franky D... who gave him this position. The principal lost all respect from his Faculty for many reasons similar to these.They also think he is running out due to the Supposed construction project he knows is going to put Kearny on the map as the most boched and expencive disaster ever. Lets see where the money goe's on this one ,not the people who deserve it.God forbid.

Guest I KNOW YOU 'RE OUT THERE SOM
This person is rite.That coach doe's nothing but baby sit a few periods and gets payed a full teachers salary.It is a disgrace to the other teachers and definatly toward the principal Franky D... who gave him this position. The principal lost all respect from his Faculty for many reasons similar to these.They also think he is running out due to the Supposed construction project he knows is going to put Kearny on the map as the most boched and expencive disaster ever. Lets see where the money goe's on this one ,not the people who deserve it.God forbid.

Smells like a lost CANDIDATE to me !

Guest Guest
Well I for one of many people know from experience and working with her that she can do the job and make the decisions that will be different but necessary for the students and the faculty to show face to the education community.And for the record she is not married anymore,so when you talk about someone you should know the facts and don't believe everything you hear.This I found out when I was ten years old.

I did know that but it has nothing to do with this topic. She was married when her husband went on the board of ed. Frank uses whoever he can.

Archived