Oakwood Ave Fire

Guest Guest

Just wanted to say a job well done by all the fd's & pd at last night's tough fire , just hope everyone got out safe .

75422[/snapback]

Yes, despite the size of the blaze, it has been confirmed that there were no casualties nor injuries at all. :)

...gotta say though, you could have constructed the title a bit better. :lol: Sounds like you're praising the fire at first glance. :P

Guest Kearny Senior
Yes, despite the size of the blaze, it has been confirmed that there were no casualties nor injuries at all. :)

...gotta say though, you could have constructed the title a bit better. :lol: Sounds like you're praising the fire at first glance. :P

75466[/snapback]

Strife, I think there's something wrong with you. "praising the fire" ?

Strife, I think there's something wrong with you. "praising the fire" ?

75608[/snapback]

The title/subtitle of the topic are "Oakwood Ave Fire/Good Job." What does that sound like to you, at first glance?

Yes, there must be something wrong with me for noticing how something sounds strange/funny (as I never took it seriously) read literally. :) What a foolish thing to say.

I think there's something wrong with you for making such an idiotic comment and missing the extremely obvious observation. :)

Guest Kearny Senior
The title/subtitle of the topic are "Oakwood Ave Fire/Good Job." What does that sound like to you, at first glance?

Yes, there must be something wrong with me for noticing how something sounds strange/funny (as I never took it seriously) read literally. :) What a foolish thing to say.

I think there's something wrong with you for making such an idiotic comment and missing the extremely obvious observation. :)

75678[/snapback]

"Oakland Ave Fire/Good Job" simply means the firefighters did a good job. Only

a retarded fool like yourself would read something else into it.

Yes, there must be something wrong with me for noticing how something sounds strange/funny (as I never took it seriously) read literally. :rolleyes: What a foolish thing to say.

75678[/snapback]

Yeah cause thinking that someone is actually praising a fire makes perfect sense.

"Oakland Ave Fire/Good Job"  simply means the firefighters did a good job.

No shit, Sherlock.

Only

75706[/snapback]

Someone needs to get the sand out of their vagina. It was a light-hearted quip at a vague topic subtitle. Get over it already.

Yes, there must be something wrong with me for noticing how something sounds strange/funny (as I never took it seriously) read literally. :( What a foolish thing to say.

I think there's something wrong with you for making such an idiotic comment and missing the extremely obvious observation. :lol:

75678[/snapback]

I make extremely obvious observations everyday, yet I don't have to post it here all the time....... I just noticed I need to trim my toenails! ..... Who cares!

I make extremely obvious observations everyday, yet I don't have to post it here all the time.......

Guess what: I post when I want. Don't like it, don't read it, and don't expect me to give a shit if you don't like how frequently I post or what about. Since you're not registered, you're just going to have to master the scrollbar if you don't like reading what I write. Deal with it.

Guess what: I post when I want. Don't like it, don't read it, and don't expect me to give a shit if you don't like how frequently I post or what about. Since you're not registered, you're just going to have to master the scrollbar if you don't like reading what I write. Deal with it.

75880[/snapback]

Wow, what a tuff guy!

"Oakland Ave Fire/Good Job"  simply means the firefighters did a good job. Only

75706[/snapback]

It's obvious from Strife's original post that he understood what the original poster meant, but was just commenting (in a rather good natured and friendly way) on the mildly humorous literal interpretation of the subject line. I suspect that you are not so severely dim witted that you couldn't recognize that. But you just couldn't resist taking a pot-shot at Strife, no matter how much dishonesty was required to do it. So determined to paint him in an unfavorable light at every turn that you can't let a friendly post slip by without putting some kind of ugly spin on it. Way to demonstrate that fine Christian morality that makes you feel so superior to the atheist Strife.

It's obvious from Strife's original post that he understood what the original poster meant, but was just commenting (in a rather good natured and friendly way) on the mildly humorous literal interpretation of the subject line. I suspect that you are not so severely dim witted that you couldn't recognize that. But you just couldn't resist taking a pot-shot at Strife, no matter how much dishonesty was required to do it. So determined to paint him in an unfavorable light at every turn that you can't let a friendly post slip by without putting some kind of ugly spin on it. Way to demonstrate that fine Christian morality that makes you feel so superior to the atheist Strife.

75934[/snapback]

Very much appreciated, William. :lol:

75934[/snapback]

Is it me or is WilliamK just as pompous as strife ?

75959[/snapback]

I doubt you know the meaning of the word "pompous." If you do, then please cite an example of me being "puffed up with vanity," if you can.

Technically you're right though. Since neither of us is pompous, it is correct to say we're equally pompous. Just like we're equally dead, or equally Martian.

Guest 2smart4u

75959[/snapback]

Strife and WilliamK are the same person. I've known it for a long time, Strife

thinks he has everyone fooled. Same with Paul, Paul at least 3 pen names.

Strife and WilliamK are the same person.

Yes, instead of just easily editing a post, I would rather create a whole new account just to correct myself in another post. Oh wait, no, that makes no sense. Much like everything else you post, idiot.

I've known it for a long time,

I could comfortably fit what you know through the eye of a needle.

Guest ARTIE C.
Strife and WilliamK are the same person. I've known it for a long time, Strife

thinks he has everyone fooled.  Same with Paul, Paul at least 3 pen names.

75988[/snapback]

HEY STRIFE 767 LOOK WHAT NAME YOU ARE REGISTER AS.THE KFD AND KPD DO A FINE FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY . :ninja: SO STOP TALKING ABOUT ANYONE NOT REGISTER.

I doubt you know the meaning of the word "pompous." If you do, then please cite an example of me being "puffed up with vanity," if you can.

From the above, I can assume that you feel yourself smarter/superior to the poster. Is that close enough to pompous for you?? It works for me.

Technically you're right though. Since neither of us is pompous, it is correct to say we're equally pompous. Just like we're equally dead, or equally Martian.

75965[/snapback]

Or you and WilliamK are equally dickheads !

From the above, I can assume that you feel yourself smarter/superior to the poster.

Are you serious? You assume I feel "smarter/superior" to someone just because they make a claim about me and I tell them to back it up?

Is that close enough to pompous for you??  It works for me.

76049[/snapback]

Of course it does--someone who's already made up their mind regardless would allow anything I say to 'work' in such a way.

HEY STRIFE 767 LOOK WHAT NAME YOU ARE REGISTER AS.

Uh, yeah. I think I'm aware.

THE KFD AND KPD DO A FINE FOR THE TOWN OF KEARNY .

Cite me saying any differently, goofball.

:ninja: SO STOP TALKING ABOUT ANYONE NOT REGISTER.

76045[/snapback]

I hope you're an early grade-schooler who stumbled onto this forum (or early ESL), because not knowing when to use the past tense of a verb is truly shameful for anyone else. Sheesh.

Guest Charlie Brown

75880[/snapback]

Good Grief, Strife. Quit mastering your own scrollbar and get a job! 2,017 posts and counting...good grief!!! Charlie Brown