Oakwood Ave Fire

Guest Guest

Good Grief, Strife. Quit mastering your own scrollbar and get a job!

(having read what comes next) :lol: I don't think you know what a scrollbar is.

2,017 posts and counting...good grief!!! Charlie Brown

76203[/snapback]

I keep up with the forum and I don't reply to every single post made on KOTW--it comes out to less than six posts a day on average. Big deal; also, it only takes me a couple of minutes to write the average post. So what does that come out to, half hour of posting a day, if that? OH NOES! :rolleyes: I bet Bryan spends more time writing one post than I do writing all the posts I do on a given day. :lol:

Are you serious? You assume I feel "smarter/superior" to someone just because they make a claim about me and I tell them to back it up?

Of course it does--someone who's already made up their mind regardless would allow anything I say to 'work' in such a way.

76063[/snapback]

No, I feel that you are "POMPOUS" based on the fact that, in your opinion, you are smart enough to know what a word means, and the other person couldn't possibly be smart enough to know that word.

I'll give you another word that suits your line of thinking (about yourself) try on arrogant or insolent.