KOTW

Guest Concerned

Guest Concerned

KOTW has demonstrated its propensity to censure most posts, negative though facual, about certain people in town, the HFD, and certain important issues facing the town when the involve these people or groups. They also seem to relish in cop bashing, the McCormicks, and the Hinchcliffs. This yellow journalism should be put to rest. If you cannot be fair and consistent with the publics opinions then shut down the web site. Several of my posts have not appeared even though they have been timely and srious topics. I guess its just not on the agenda like the Town of Harrisons monthly meetings. I am sure that the moderator has family in these positions on the Harrison town payroll as a reason or have been given one to hush him/her up. A new web site may soon be coming as "Harrison on the web" which will not be censured. Play fair.

Please if your Post didn't make it, they probably don't deserve to.

74652[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth! The McCormicks are such easy targets! They give you the reason to dislike them, what do they do to help NOTHING! All they know how to do is print negative posters. Anyone feel diffrently just walk by their building.

Steve and Maria always treated the cops fairly. As I remember it, it was the fireman who went to their store and expected a discount (shakedown) because they think they have such a dangerous job. The fact is that these overpaid cowards think they are actually looked up to by the people. What do they tell their kids when they ask they what its like to put out a fire when they never have done so. Its outright humiliation having to lie to your own families. The fire cowards know they do not have the guts to be a cop, a real mans job, not putting out dumpster fires at the gardens. They setttle on a welfare job and depend on mutual aid to protect them for the smallest things. I don't recall the real bravest, the cops, ever calling for mutual aid like the crybabies at fire clubhouse. Senior citizens and high school kids could easily do a firemans job. The "job" of a fireman is a joke. Even the vulcan fireman. They even had to resort to publish a picture of themselves in the Observer with the firemans bookcase, all donations by others, to try to emasculate themselves. What a pitifull attempt that was. Many of the towns kids prbably are going to Harvard from reading those books. The truth is the truth.

Isn't that the truth! The McCormicks are such easy targets! They give you the reason to dislike them, what do they do to help NOTHING! All they know how to do is print negative posters. Anyone feel diffrently just walk by their building.

74676[/snapback]

BY THE WAY, IF YOU WALK PAST THEIR BUILDING ON FER BLVD. SOUTH, YOU WILL SEE THE MANY LETTER THAT MR. MCCORMICK SUBMITTED TO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL IN REGARDS TO THE THINGS HE WANTS TO ADDRESS. AND IF YOU ARE SO SMART YOU WOULD READ THEM AND SAY TO YOURSELF THAT THEY DO MAKE SENSE. I GUESS HE IS DOING THIS TO LET THE COMMUNITY KNOW THAT HE IS WORKING ON GETTING THINGS DONE, BUT THE MAYOR AND REST OF THE SLEEPING COUNCILMEMBERS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ADDRESSING THE NECESSARY THINGS THAT THIS COMMUNITY REQUIRES TO BE RUN ON A BUDGET AND TO BENEFIT THE CHILDREN AND RESIDENTS OF HARRISON. SO DON'T GO RUNNING YOUR BIG MOUNTH UNLESS YOU CAN READ.

Steve and Maria always treated the cops fairly.  As I remember it, it was the fireman who went to their store and expected a discount (shakedown) because they think they have such a dangerous job.  The fact is that these overpaid cowards think they are actually looked up to by the people.  What do they tell their kids when they ask they what its like to put out a fire when they never have done so.  Its outright humiliation having to lie to your own families.  The fire cowards know they do not have the guts to be a cop, a real mans job, not putting out dumpster fires at the gardens.  They setttle on a welfare job and depend on mutual aid to protect them for the smallest things.  I don't recall the real bravest, the cops, ever calling for mutual aid like the crybabies at fire clubhouse.  Senior citizens and high school kids could easily do a firemans job.  The "job" of a fireman is a joke.  Even the vulcan fireman.  They even had to resort to publish a picture of themselves in the Observer with the firemans bookcase, all donations by others, to try to emasculate themselves.  What a pitifull attempt that was.  Many of the towns kids prbably are going to Harvard from reading those books.  The truth is the truth.

74835[/snapback]

Stuff your free donut in your big fat mouth you fat pig.

Guest Dear Abby!
KOTW has demonstrated its propensity to censure most posts, negative though facual,  about certain people in town, the HFD, and certain important  issues facing the town when the involve these people or groups.  They also seem to relish in cop bashing, the McCormicks, and the Hinchcliffs.  This yellow journalism should be put to rest.  If you cannot be fair and consistent with the publics opinions then shut down the web site.  Several of my posts have not appeared even though they have been timely and srious topics.  I guess its just not on the agenda like the Town of Harrisons monthly meetings.  I am sure that the moderator has family in these positions on the Harrison town payroll as a reason or have been given one to hush him/her up.  A new web site may soon be coming as "Harrison on the web" which will not be censured.  Play fair.

74642[/snapback]

This site deliberately screens responses from the population it invites to react. I sense a slanting towards certain individuals, topics and occurrences that remain insulated from public criticism. If this site is truely intended to be impartial then permit it for the entire reactions!

Guest Uncle Pete!
This site deliberately screens responses from the population it invites to react. I  sense a slanting towards certain individuals, topics and occurrences that remain insulated from public criticism. If this site is truely intended to be impartial then permit it for the entire reactions!

75782[/snapback]

We do what we want, whether it's in the political arena or the papers, nothing gets printed unless we give the " Green Light ". Keep up the slanted reporting for us, KOTW!

Steve and Maria always treated the cops fairly.  As I remember it, it was the fireman who went to their store and expected a discount (shakedown) because they think they have such a dangerous job.  The fact is that these overpaid cowards think they are actually looked up to by the people.  What do they tell their kids when they ask they what its like to put out a fire when they never have done so.  Its outright humiliation having to lie to your own families.  The fire cowards know they do not have the guts to be a cop, a real mans job, not putting out dumpster fires at the gardens.  They setttle on a welfare job and depend on mutual aid to protect them for the smallest things.  I don't recall the real bravest, the cops, ever calling for mutual aid like the crybabies at fire clubhouse.  Senior citizens and high school kids could easily do a firemans job.  The "job" of a fireman is a joke.  Even the vulcan fireman.  They even had to resort to publish a picture of themselves in the Observer with the firemans bookcase, all donations by others, to try to emasculate themselves.  What a pitifull attempt that was.  Many of the towns kids prbably are going to Harvard from reading those books.  The truth is the truth.

74835[/snapback]

It sounds like to me the truth is your another disgruntled cop who failed the fire test so you settled on a police job because truth be told, its much easier to get. All you cops do is complain about firemen but when there is a fire you block the street so the rigs cant get down the block and your nowhere to be found because your like a kid in a candy store watching the men fight the fire while you little boys direct traffic. Nobody likes or respects cops for a reason. So keep bashing the firemen to make your insignificant little self feel a lil better.

Maria or Steve for the next Mayor,  then we will see a better and more responsible town concernng money issues.  NO MORE patronage jobs!!

75545[/snapback]

Sounds great, ask them how they got the Hud. Co. Probation Dep't. to rent offices in their building when uncle Angelo was a freeholder. YOU ARE AS BIG AN IDIOT AS THEY ARE ARROGANT! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT?

It sounds like to me the truth is your another disgruntled cop who failed the fire test so you settled on a police job because truth be told, its much easier to get. All you cops do is complain about firemen but when there is a fire you block the street so the rigs cant get down the block and your nowhere to be found because your like a kid in a candy store watching the men fight the fire while you little boys direct traffic. Nobody likes or respects cops for a reason. So keep bashing the firemen to make your insignificant little self feel a lil better.

75929[/snapback]

God created Police Officers so Firemen could have HEROES!

75929[/snapback]

Do you actually believe every Police Officer wants to be Firemen. Get real. A fella once said "they get paid for lying on their backs, just like a ******" They can keep there glorified job, we all know who the real men are, the COPS!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

75929[/snapback]

you are truly an ass!!! enough said..

Sounds great, ask them how they got the Hud. Co. Probation Dep't. to rent offices in their building when uncle Angelo was a freeholder.  YOU ARE AS BIG AN IDIOT AS THEY ARE ARROGANT! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT?

75937[/snapback]

Stay off the crack, what the heck are you talking about a-hole? Uncle Angelo did many things for you didn't he Tom? DON'T BE HATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75929[/snapback]

amen! some real men sitting on a traffic post watching men do work..ie fire department, water department, pse&g........if your jobs were soooooo important they wouldnt have hire "special" officers to help supplement you wastes of space....shows how much the town really values your jobs

Do you actually believe every Police Officer wants to be Firemen. Get real. A fella once said "they get paid for lying on their backs, just like a ******" They can keep there glorified job, we all know who the real men are, the COPS!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

75970[/snapback]

umm actually yes, alot of cops become fire fighters or if they cant become one they just join the ESU units, because thats the closest thing they will ever be to being a fire fighter....its actually cute when you think about it cops adoring the fire fighters

Guest Guest888
amen! some real men sitting on a traffic post watching men do work..ie fire department, water department, pse&g........if your jobs were soooooo important they wouldnt have hire "special" officers to help supplement you wastes of space....shows how much the town really values your jobs

76411[/snapback]

You are a sorry ass of a person...Whenever You need a cop they are there pretty Damn Fast...They are under paid and badly mistreated in this damn town...Thanks to McDummass and crew they have shitty gear and equipment that does not work....Why are their so many as holes complaing about the cops....I do not blame them for being disgruntled and unhappy their given crap to work with.....their may be a couple of them that need to be kick to the curb but most of them are decent guys doing the best they can with what they are given...as for the fire dept...it needs to be a volunteer fire dept.... these guys get way to much to sleep all day and do nothing.......CUT ME A BREAK PLEASE..Leave the Police Dept alone....

Thats why they have a show on TV called "COPS." To get a TV show called "Fireman" thet would would have to shoot like 10 years worth of video and come up with like 15 minutes worth of action, unless it was a scientific show on sleep studies.

umm actually yes, alot of cops become fire fighters or if they cant become one they just join the ESU units, because thats the closest thing they will ever be to being a fire fighter....its actually cute when you think about it cops adoring the fire fighters

76506[/snapback]

ESU units are an elite group of Police Officers who are trained as SWAT, BOMB Techs, heavy rescue, marine units, hostage negotiators, etc.. And they always beat the fireman to the scene because there always out there patrolling and not lying on there backs. They just don't point a hose at a dumpster fire.

Thats why they have a show on TV called "COPS."  To get a TV show called "Fireman" thet would would have to shoot like 10 years worth of video and come up with like 15 minutes worth of action, unless it was a scientific show on sleep studies.

76574[/snapback]

Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why they have a show on TV called "COPS."  To get a TV show called "Fireman" thet would would have to shoot like 10 years worth of video and come up with like 15 minutes worth of action, unless it was a scientific show on sleep studies.

76574[/snapback]

I don't understand why people in this town bad mouth the hpd and hfd, they provide a valuable service this town could not do without. They take all the crap from the politicians. When they are called they respond. Wait til you call for an officer firefighter or emt and one doesn't show up. Then Complain

ESU units are an elite group of Police Officers who are trained as SWAT, BOMB Techs, heavy rescue, marine units, hostage negotiators, etc.. And they always beat the fireman to the scene because there always out there patrolling and not lying on there backs. They just don't point a hose at a dumpster fire.

76747[/snapback]

police officers patrol why can't the firemen they go out for lunch and turn on there lights thats funny please look at us were buying our lunch aren't you proud mom what a joke they think there loved lol

I don't understand why people in this town bad mouth the hpd and hfd, they provide a valuable service this town could not do without. They take all the crap from the politicians. When they are called they respond.  Wait til you call for an  officer firefighter or emt and one doesn't show up.  Then Complain

76756[/snapback]

They could do without the fire dept there not needed and could save my taxes alot