KOTW

Guest Concerned

I don't understand why people in this town bad mouth the hpd and hfd, they provide a valuable service this town could not do without. They take all the crap from the politicians. When they are called they respond.  Wait til you call for an  officer firefighter or emt and one doesn't show up.  Then Complain

76756[/snapback]

Bad mouth all the HPD I understand that But our EMT and fire that respond with the EMT are top notch I know because they responded to my call and saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HFD definitly has a problem from within their own. With all the detectives and no crime in town what are they detecting besides standing arround on cell phones

police officers patrol why can't the firemen they go out for lunch and turn on there lights thats funny please look at us were buying our lunch aren't you proud mom what a joke they think there loved  lol

76779[/snapback]

If it aint broke don't fix it !

They could do without the fire dept there not needed and could save my taxes alot

76780[/snapback]

Considering that Towns like Kearny, right net door couldnt get enough Volunteers to man ONE Ambulance 24/7/365, what makes you think you could get enough Volunteers to fully man a FIre Dept??? Of course if it was YOUR home that was on fire, and YOU had to suddenly wait for a Volly FD to arrive, im SURE you'd also be the first to Sue the town for not "protecting You".. Hypocrite. All of you bad-mouth the Town employees..until you need them..THEN you Kiss their a$$es..until their backs are turned, and it's business as usual. Keep it up....eventually you wont be able to find people willing to put their lives on the line to protect your worthless butts.

I don't understand why people in this town bad mouth the hpd and hfd, they provide a valuable service this town could not do without. They take all the crap from the politicians. When they are called they respond.  Wait til you call for an  officer firefighter or emt and one doesn't show up.  Then Complain

76756[/snapback]

Well its mostly your lovely pd members bad mouthing the fd, because cops have always felt the need to stroke their egos. somebody coined the fire fighters the bravest so the cops had to turn around and call themselves the finest which is embarassing anyway, they couldnt think of a better name? people look up to fire fighters and are glad to see them. most people dont respect cops and pretty much dislike them because 80% of them are just pompous asses

Well its mostly your lovely pd members bad mouthing the fd, because cops have always felt the need to stroke their egos. somebody coined the fire fighters the bravest so the cops had to turn around and call themselves the finest which is embarassing anyway, they couldnt think of a better name? people look up to fire fighters and are glad to see them. most people dont respect cops and pretty much dislike them because 80% of them are just pompous asses

76870[/snapback]

POMPOUS ASSES is what they should have coined them. There are one or two that should get any respect from anyone. You would think they would have respect for themselves then maybe for the people they are sworn to serve. All I ever observed is the detectives standing outside their doorway on cell phones and smoking a good part of the shift. Patrol cars are the same no seat belts and a cell phone in hard!!!!!!!!!!!!