where is hey vern and realist?????

Guest guest

What ever happened to Realist and Hey Vern?

:lol: I CAN TELL YAH ABOUT VERN" HE IS RESTING IN A OLD AGE HOME IN ON MIAMI BEACH! HE AND HIS OLD PAL HARLY DUDE ARE GOING A MUCK PULLING THE TOPS OF OLD LADYS ON THE NUDE BEACH!!!AND GETTING DRUNK ON PINACOLADAS HEY HE CAN'T SPELL EATHER! BUT FOR REALIST? IM TOLD THERE IS ROOM FOR 1 MORE! :P:lol::lol::lol:

Guest guest
:lol: I CAN TELL YAH ABOUT VERN" HE IS RESTING IN A OLD AGE HOME IN ON MIAMI BEACH! HE AND HIS OLD PAL HARLY DUDE ARE GOING A MUCK PULLING THE TOPS OF OLD LADYS ON THE NUDE BEACH!!!AND GETTING DRUNK ON PINACOLADAS HEY HE CAN'T SPELL EATHER! BUT FOR REALIST? IM TOLD THERE IS ROOM FOR 1 MORE! :blink:  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:

I was wondering what happened to that REALIST person.As for VERN I guess he is watching Judge Judy.

Guest Mongo man
I was wondering what happened to that REALIST person.As for VERN I guess he is watching Judge Judy.

A Realist has crawled back into it's cave. A Realist may return when the Admistration is under attack again. If and when the mayor deems it necessary!

A Realist is under control of the Mayor. A realist is well written and well spoken no mind,who is under complete control of the Democratic Party.

I miss A realist posting and fighting. Those were the days. This website really had some life to it. So come on Mayor, tell A Realist it's OK to write and speak. Please do not deprive us of this pleasure.

Mongo

Guest missing hey vern
I really miss Realist.  He was the smartest one on this board.  Who was Vern???

Hey Vern could out smart A. Realist any day. Realist had to leave because alot of people knew who the real person is. Things were said only at meetings were exact amount of people there. Its not hard to fiqure out.

Guest Hey Vern

<_<:D What happen to me is nothing! I am still here but now I Florida! I chase those women on the beach and yes accasion;y score! But oh so true it is that on any afternoon I WILL be watching Judge Judy! That is like clock-work! :D:D

What ever happened to Realist and Hey Vern?

Hey Vern could out smart A. Realist  any day. Realist had to leave because alot of people knew who the real person is. Things were said only at meetings were exact amount of people there. Its not hard to fiqure out.

<_< thats not hard! but harly guy was cool um ok his bike was ! but realist would never make it on the beach crap floats! and he would sail away!!hey how do we get realist in the water? but vern just mite find a nice jewish gal to hook up with! and harly guy is in daytona getting smashed " its bike week" dam why diden't he take me with him?oh well :D

Guest Guest
<_< thats not hard! but harly guy was cool um ok his bike was ! but realist would never make it on the beach crap floats! and he would sail away!!hey how do we get realist in the water? but vern just mite find a nice jewish gal to hook up with! and harly guy is in daytona getting smashed " its bike week" dam why diden't he take me with him?oh well :D

The the F*** is this guy talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest Mongo
I resent that remark.

Dear Loki,

I omitted to mention you in my last post. You really laid the the wood to A Realist.

I will have to say that you beat A Realist by a TKO since he lost his freedom of speech.

There is a very good lesson here. No matter, how correct your spelling or grammar is it means nothing without the freedom of speech.

Long LIve Loki!

Mongo

Guest Guest
The the F*** is this guy talking about?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT the F*** are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?! <_<

Just kidding. Leave Joseph alone. He is mentally challenged. Would love to see a live debate with him and TH, Jr. :D:D

Dear Loki,

I omitted to mention you in my last post. You really laid the the wood to A Realist.

I will have to say that you beat A Realist by a TKO since he lost his freedom of speech.

There is a very good lesson here. No matter, how correct your spelling or grammar is it means nothing without the freedom of speech.

Long LIve Loki!

Mongo

No one should ever lose their freedom of speech, that wasn't right. And, if, as suggested, the Mayor silenced the individual he should be ashamed of himself.

Just my opinion. But, thanks for remembering me.

Did you know someone from Sandford Ave. and when 70s,80,90 ???Curious and I will let you know why but please answer. thanks

:P 1st who you asking vern or me? and i did spend some time there! and for vern? hey vern was that you on the inter coastal water way? and what the hell was you using for a sail? it looked like a giant bra! oh harly guy did call me and he said he blew his motor and has 3rd degree burns on his lips! man bike week is off the hook!!!! :P

Guest Guest
:P 1st who you asking vern or me? and i did spend some time there! and for vern? hey vern was that you on the inter coastal water way? and what the hell was you using for a sail? it looked like a giant bra! oh harly guy did call me and he said he blew his motor and has 3rd degree burns on his lips! man bike week is off the hook!!!! :P

Hey idiot, look at the post. He/she quoted that person the were asking.

I'll say this slowly so you understand.

I t

w a s

n o t

y o u

t h e y

w e r e

a s k i n g.

Hey idiot, look at the post.  He/she quoted that person the were asking.

I'll say this slowly so you understand.

I t

w a s

n o t

y o u

t h e y

w e r e

a s k i n g.

:P HEY WHAT CAN I SAY UM AH I FORGOT! WELL I THINK YOUR POST WAS NOT THAT IMPORTANT! AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH SANFORD AVE HUM? I DO NOT THINK THAT ANYTHING IS BAD ABOUT MY OLD FRIENDS ON SANFORD AVE! HEY THEY ARE BETTER THAN SANTOS OR YOU!!!!! :lol:

do you know someone from sandford ave.?

:D ?um realist mite! i think that is where realist is from" you know the house next to the tracks! or the other side of the tracks!!!! yah thats it the wrong side of the tracks!!!!! :lol::P:D hey vern am i right or wrong?

A Realist has crawled back into it's cave. A Realist may return when the Admistration is under attack again. If and when the mayor deems it necessary!

A Realist is under control of the Mayor. A realist is well written and well spoken no mind,who is under complete control of the Democratic Party.

I miss A realist posting and fighting. Those were the days. This website really had some life to it. So come on Mayor, tell A Realist it's OK to write and speak. Please do not deprive us of this pleasure.

Mongo

Please, please! Don't be so dramatic! There is not now, nor has there ever been, any great administrative or political conspiracy to quell my literary forays. My psyche has simply fallen victim to the incredibly inane, terminally boring, criminally illiterate postings on this site. (Loki and Radagast excepted). I have, therefore, availed myself of a much needed intellectual hiatus from this corrupting influence.

You can't honestly believe that someone as opinionated as I, would stop posting at the request of someone else! And why in the world would Santos order me to refrain from singing his praises?

See, if you think logically (Oops, sorry. There's that "L" word you guys hold in such disdain!), it just doesn't make sense, does it?

Love to all---especially you, Grey Panther!

Guest Guest
Please, please! Don't be so dramatic! There is not now, nor has there ever been, any great administrative or political conspiracy to quell my literary forays. My psyche has simply fallen victim to the incredibly inane, terminally boring, criminally illiterate postings on this site. (Loki and Radagast excepted). I have, therefore, availed myself of a much needed intellectual hiatus from this corrupting influence.

You can't honestly believe that someone as opinionated as I, would stop posting at the request of someone else! And why in the world would Santos order me to refrain from singing his praises?

See, if you think logically (Oops, sorry. There's that "L" word you guys hold in such disdain!), it just doesn't make sense, does it? 

Love to all---especially you, Grey Panther!

I thought you were sitting back and enjoying the tax increase.

I thought you were sitting back and enjoying the tax increase.

:huh: hey / WHERE YA GOING WIT DIS??? ITS ABOUT VERN! and realist! HOW YA GONA DEAL WIT DIS? realist is playing wit ya! and i think we should see if they float or that wasen't realist washed up on daytona beach" sister? hey vern what is it? :lol:;)

Archived