where is hey vern and realist?????

Guest guest

Guest guest
Please, please! Don't be so dramatic! There is not now, nor has there ever been, any great administrative or political conspiracy to quell my literary forays. My psyche has simply fallen victim to the incredibly inane, terminally boring, criminally illiterate postings on this site. (Loki and Radagast excepted). I have, therefore, availed myself of a much needed intellectual hiatus from this corrupting influence.

You can't honestly believe that someone as opinionated as I, would stop posting at the request of someone else! And why in the world would Santos order me to refrain from singing his praises?

See, if you think logically (Oops, sorry. There's that "L" word you guys hold in such disdain!), it just doesn't make sense, does it? 

Love to all---especially you, Grey Panther!

Hey Al, Great job putting us in debt! No one cares about where you are or should I say whos ass your kissing .This puppet show will soon end WITH THE BIGGEST TAX INCREASE EVER. Al and the puppets really srewed the taxpayers. As for your grey panther who does nothing for the residents except decorate her windows at home and bleaches her head. Hide your faces morons.TIME FOR NEW PEOPLE wipe the slate clean!!!

Guest 2nd Ward Fan
Hey Al, Great job putting us in debt! No one cares about where you are or should I say whos ass your kissing .This puppet show will soon end WITH THE BIGGEST TAX INCREASE EVER. Al and the puppets really srewed the taxpayers. As for your grey panther who does nothing for the residents except decorate her windows at home and bleaches her head. Hide your faces morons.TIME FOR NEW PEOPLE wipe the slate clean!!!

After reading your post, it is apparent that there are two things you don't know. One is Mrs. Sherry and the other is your a** from a hole in the ground.

PS Her hair and her windows are always perfect.

Guest Guest
Please, please! Don't be so dramatic! There is not now, nor has there ever been, any great administrative or political conspiracy to quell my literary forays. My psyche has simply fallen victim to the incredibly inane, terminally boring, criminally illiterate postings on this site. (Loki and Radagast excepted). I have, therefore, availed myself of a much needed intellectual hiatus from this corrupting influence.

You can't honestly believe that someone as opinionated as I, would stop posting at the request of someone else! And why in the world would Santos order me to refrain from singing his praises?

See, if you think logically (Oops, sorry. There's that "L" word you guys hold in such disdain!), it just doesn't make sense, does it? 

Love to all---especially you, Grey Panther!

Dear Realist,

Thanks for my Realist fix. I knew we'd get you out!

Now, get busy teach some spelling and grammer and kick some butt before it gets too hot.

Speaking of the Grey Panther. I saw her doing her walking yesterday. She really puts in some mileage. All council persons should be required to walk their wards at least once a week. Just imagine what they would see and hear.

Mongo

Guest Guest
After reading your post, it is apparent that there are two things you don't know.  One is Mrs. Sherry and the other is your a** from a hole in the ground.

I hope you enjoy paying the tax increase right along with her. And it's only just begun.

Guest guest
After reading your post, it is apparent that there are two things you don't know.  One is Mrs. Sherry and the other is your a** from a hole in the ground.

Oh I

I know Mrs. Sherry and yes I agree her windows are perfect. Thats my point if she showed concern over the second ward like she has for her little window maybe the second ward would look better. Or is she too busy making kool aid for the seniors. Never voted for her for many reasons 1. she is a phony 2. she is one of the puppets. etc. . And for Pettigrew she is another puppet stuffing her face with potato chips. Tell Mrs. Sherry the hole in the grounds are ALL OVER THE SECOND WARD. Oh thats right she doesnt see them on her little wallks. Okay

Guest 2nd Ward Fan
Oh I

I know Mrs. Sherry and yes I agree her windows are perfect. Thats my point if she showed concern over the second  ward like she has for her little window maybe the second ward would look better. Or is she too busy making kool aid for the seniors. Never voted for her for many reasons 1. she is a phony 2. she is one of the puppets. etc. . And for Pettigrew she is another puppet stuffing her face with potato chips. Tell Mrs. Sherry the hole in the grounds are ALL OVER THE SECOND WARD. Oh thats right she doesnt see them on her little wallks. Okay

Like I said---you don't know Mrs. Sherry and you don't know your a** from a hole in the ground. I'm sure she loses sleep over your vote since her elections are always so "close". What is your fixation with puppets and Kool Aid? I'd get that checked if I were you.

Guest guest
Like I said---you don't know Mrs. Sherry and you don't know your a** from a hole in the ground.  I'm sure she loses sleep over your vote since her elections are always so "close".  What is your fixation with puppets and Kool Aid?  I'd get that checked if I were you.

I know she is not losing sleeping. I do not have a fixation with puppets and kool aid. Everyone knows about the kool aid and the town hall puppet show. Sorry you are not informed.Mrs. Sherry and co. are the worst council members we have had. Take a look at the SECOND WARD.

Like I said---you don't know Mrs. Sherry and you don't know your a** from a hole in the ground.  I'm sure she loses sleep over your vote since her elections are always so "close".  What is your fixation with puppets and Kool Aid?  I'd get that checked if I were you.

:lol:HEYWHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH VERN OR A BLOATED OVERREACHING POWER HUNGERY BLOB REALIST??? OR SANFORD AVE? :rolleyes::lol::o

Guest Guest

Yeah, like Mrs. Sherry always says, there are no problems in Kearny. I guess she doesn't lose sleep over much. She let those residents with the flooding problem sit for years with no help. Devon St. is a speedway. And there's lovely Kearny Ave. where she takes her walks and says everything is great. Don't forget beautiful Passaic Ave. that looks like WWII Germany after a B17 raid. Oh, but we can blame her for that, it's not in her ward right.

Guest Guest_neighbor_*
Yeah, like Mrs. Sherry always says, there are no problems in Kearny.  I guess she doesn't lose sleep over much.  She let those residents with the flooding problem sit for years with no help.  Devon St. is a speedway.  And there's lovely Kearny Ave. where she takes her walks and says everything is great.  Don't forget beautiful Passaic Ave. that looks like WWII Germany after a B17 raid.  Oh, but we can blame her for that, it's not in her ward right.

How right you are. This ward is horrible and nothing gets done. People have been complaining for a few years about a few streets that are speedways.Devon, Schulyer , Duke st. etc. .Sherry and Pettigrew will say come to the kool aid party with all the 90 year olds that dont know whats REALLY GOING ON.Its bad when we have two council members and our ward looks this way. And what happened to the residents with the flooding problem?

Guest Santos and Puppets

Santos and his puppets have made a big error costing us MONEY.Santos borrows borrows, borrows. and we pay up the a*s.

Guest A Democrat

1Enough, Mrs. Sherry doesn't bleach her hair...she's grey, she walks because she doesn't drive....she has never been up against a viable candidate or no one at all...so she wins..the 2nd ward could look better, Devon St. is a speedway, and the cops (she is the police chairperson) need to pay a little more attention to her ward. This is not to be perceived as a personal attack just an observation.

Guest Also a Democrat
1Enough, Mrs. Sherry doesn't bleach her hair...she's grey, she walks because she doesn't drive....she has never been up against a viable candidate or no one at all...so she wins..the 2nd ward could look better, Devon St. is a speedway, and the cops (she is the police chairperson) need to pay a little more attention to her ward. This is not to be perceived as a personal attack just an observation.

In general your post has merit, but it needs a little tweaking. Barbara's hair is more silver than gray. She walks because she likes to and because it is the best way to gauge what is going on in various sections of town. Contrary to what has been posted on this site, she has never said that Kearny was without problems or that the town couldn't look better. Unlike some, she prefers not to completely trash her hometown. Since I know the councilwoman, I'm sure she would not view your post as a personal attack. As for not facing viable candidates, maybe Ralph Cattafi, Glen Ware, Greg McBride and Ginny Santos would disagree. As for the times she had no opposition, good for her.

In general your post has merit, but it needs a little tweaking.  Barbara's hair is more silver than gray.  She walks because she likes to and because it is the best way to gauge what is going on in various sections of town.  Contrary to what has been posted on this site, she has never said that Kearny was without problems or that the town couldn't look better.  Unlike some, she prefers not to completely trash her hometown.  Since I know the councilwoman, I'm sure she would not view your post as a personal attack.  As for not facing viable candidates, maybe Ralph Cattafi, Glen Ware, Greg McBride and Ginny Santos would disagree.  As for the times she had no opposition, good for her.

:lol::lol::lol: DAM WHAT ABOUT VERN? AND WHY IS REALIST FAT? YOU VOTED FOR THAT CRAP IN CITY HALL SO DEAL WITH IT!!! NOW AS FOR VERN? :lol::lol::P:lol:

Guest Guest
In general your post has merit, but it needs a little tweaking.  Barbara's hair is more silver than gray.  She walks because she likes to and because it is the best way to gauge what is going on in various sections of town.  Contrary to what has been posted on this site, she has never said that Kearny was without problems or that the town couldn't look better.  Unlike some, she prefers not to completely trash her hometown.  Since I know the councilwoman, I'm sure she would not view your post as a personal attack.  As for not facing viable candidates, maybe Ralph Cattafi, Glen Ware, Greg McBride and Ginny Santos would disagree.  As for the times she had no opposition, good for her.

If she's gauging what the hell has she done about it? As a matter of fact she has, maybe in not so many words, posted on this site that there are no problems and everthing looks wonderful.

She's a puppet. And the list of contenders can protest all they want, they are not viable candidates.

Guest GUEST

In general your post has merit, but it needs a little tweaking. Barbara's hair is more silver than gray. She walks because she likes to and because it is the best way to gauge what is going on in various sections of town. Contrary to what has been posted on this site, she has never said that Kearny was without problems or that the town couldn't look better. Unlike some, she prefers not to completely trash her hometown. Since I know the councilwoman, I'm sure she would not view your post as a personal attack. As for not facing viable candidates, maybe Ralph Cattafi, Glen Ware, Greg McBride and Ginny Santos would disagree. As for the times she had no opposition, good for her.

But the point here is she does nothing to correct any problems facing this ward.

Guest A Democrat

Thanks for the tweaking. I would agree her hair is more silver than gray. Other than that, I stand on my statement. I said she didn't drive and she doesn't ..I didn't say that she said the town had no problems, nor that she trashed the town, as for the viable candidates..I still stand on my statement. Other than all that, I'm tweaked!

Guest You coulda been a contender
If she's gauging what the hell has she done about it?  As a matter of fact she has, maybe in not so many words, posted on this site that there are no problems and everthing looks wonderful.

She's a puppet.  And the list of contenders can protest all they want, they are not viable candidates.

Where have all the viable candidates gone?

Long time passing.

Where have all the viable candidates gone?

Long time ago

Petitions are out.

Do you hear that?

It is opportunity knocking.

Archived