REPLACE JIM CIFFELLI WITH INNOVATIVE

Guest KHS GIRLS TRACK WATCH

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your a teacher!!! Thank God my kids don't go to Washington School. What did you use to ** ***** with Diaz? Your sure seem brain dead to me!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

It's you're (as in you are) a teacher? (question mark)

Your sure seem brain dead??????

Thank God your kids aren't home schooled.

More people should home school their kids, than we wouldn't (as in would not) need a$$holes like you to send our children to.

Oh, and "brain dead" teacher who uses bad judgement, the statement is:

YOU sure seem brain dead to me!!! (a typo on my part, not bad grammar!!!)

Not YOU"RE, as YOUR correction was wrong, TEACHER !!!!!

More people should home school their kids, than we wouldn't (as in would not) need a$$holes like you to send our children to.

I'm not a teacher, I just had good ones in public school and it's THEN we wouldn't.

I take it you were home schooled. ;)

Oh, and "brain dead" teacher who uses bad judgement, the statement is:

YOU sure seem brain dead to me!!! (a typo on my part, not bad grammar!!!)

Not YOU"RE, as YOUR correction was wrong, TEACHER !!!!!

Sorry, your excuses aren't working. Your original statement.........

Your a teacher!!! Thank God my kids don't go to Washington School. What did you use to ** ***** with Diaz? Your sure seem brain dead to me!!!!

The your/you're correction is on, and I quote "Your a teacher!!!"

No typo there, your is incorrect. And what is YOU"RE? How about we make it YOU"""RE?

and I quote again "Your sure seem brain dead to me!!!!"

That's not a typo adding r to you. No typos as I see it. It's just poor writing and not reading before you send. The teachers in Washington School can help you with those skills. Why don't you ask for some tutoring?

Guest Class of 1989

Are you people kidding me?

Jim Cifelli was and is an outstanding coach and educator!! Probably one of the best coaches at KHS.... Do you have any idea of the number of track scholarships that were awarded when he was coaching?

A tough and well respected coach who gets results!!!

Guest Class of 1984

I have to agree with the previous post. Jim Cifelli has earned this position. He was someone who took a direct involvement in his student/athletes lives. Helping with planning for college, lessons about the sport, and even life's lessons when they were needed (or sought).

What I learned from my coach, helped me become who I am today. While I'm certain that this is of no interest to anyone else on this board, I'm proud of that, and Mr. Cifelli should take his due credit and accept my profound thanks.

Sorry, your excuses aren't working. Your original statement.........

The your/you're correction is on, and I quote "Your a teacher!!!"

No typo there, your is incorrect. And what is YOU"RE? How about we make it YOU"""RE?

and I quote again "Your sure seem brain dead to me!!!!"

That's not a typo adding r to you. No typos as I see it. It's just poor writing and not reading before you send. The teachers in Washington School can help you with those skills. Why don't you ask for some tutoring?

U should grade all the posters on this site. Cause, teacher does't do anythin all day, so u must need somethin to do at nite. O, butt wait, u said u wer'nt a teacher, yet on Jan31, 2006 u signed on as Washington School Teacher!!!! U r knot just a A$$HOLE who loves Diaz, butt a LIAR!!

Bye the way, do u like my spelling, grammar, ability to write and check b 4 i send????

Oh, and bye the way, 1 last citique, "and I quote again "Your sure brain dead to me!!!!" IS NO WAY TO START A SENTENCE!!!!!!!

Now go $uck YOU"RE self and diaz to!!!!!!

Guest Class of 2006
Are you people kidding me?

Jim Cifelli was and is an outstanding coach and educator!!  Probably one of the best coaches at KHS....  Do you have any idea of the number of track scholarships that were awarded when he was coaching?

A tough and well respected coach who gets results!!!

Jim Cifelli is known to us as, "coach fossil" who is only in the position because his family stronged armed the Kearny Board of Education. My parents and I really dislike him and his coaching methodologies. If Dias is in favor of removing him, he has family's votes also.

Jim Cifelli is known to us as, "coach fossil" who is only in the position because his family stronged armed the Kearny Board of Education. My parents and I really dislike him and his coaching methodologies. If Dias is in favor of removing him, he has family's votes also.

Where's that Washington School Teacher when you need one? This last post has to be graded. This is also a product of our school system, thanks teacher!

Please let this poster know how YOU"RE boy spells his name while YOU"RE at it!!! :blink::lol::lol:;)

U should grade all the posters on this site. Cause, teacher does't do anythin all day, so u must need somethin to do at nite. O, butt wait, u said u wer'nt a teacher, yet on Jan31, 2006 u signed on as Washington School Teacher!!!! U r knot just a A$$HOLE who loves Diaz, butt a LIAR!!

Bye the way, do u like my spelling, grammar, ability to write and check  b 4 i send????

Oh, and bye the way, 1 last citique, "and I quote again "Your sure brain dead to me!!!!"  IS NO WAY TO START A SENTENCE!!!!!!!

I rest my case.

I have a question for you class of 06, do all the members of the track team feel as you do? And please explain why you dislike the coach. After all this affects the team the most, so it's important to hear your opinion on this matter. Thanks in advance.

I'm calling Bullshit!!!!!! You ARE not a member of the current team.

Nice try. But very transparent.

Guest KHS Student

Mr. Cifelli is a great track coach with much experience. Not only has he guided the students in the right direction, he has won many championships. We should be grateful to have a wonderful coach like him.

Mr. Cifelli is a great track coach with much experience.  Not only has he guided the students in the right direction, he has won many championships.  We should be grateful to have a wonderful coach like him.

I'm calling Bullshit !!! You ARE not a member of the current team. Nice try. But very transparent.

Guest Retired English Teacher

Bye the way, do u like my spelling, grammar, ability to write and check  b 4 i send????

Oh, and bye the way, 1 last citique, "and I quote again "Your sure brain dead to me!!!!"  IS NO WAY TO START A SENTENCE!!!!!!!

Dear Lord! Where is A. Realist when we need him? The spelling and grammar (and logic) on this website have gone to hell since he's gone.

Dear Lord!  Where is A. Realist when we need him?  The spelling and grammar (and logic) on this website have gone to hell since he's gone.

I love all you people who are so not with it!!! You make this site enjoyable for me to read. You are so unable to comprehend what you read and apply what your reading to the topic. :rolleyes::P

The above post was written in jest to a poster who was grading, as you tried to do, all postings by people who used poor grammar, spelling, etc. This individual signed on as a teacher, but at a later date said he/she was not a teacher. Take a look at the post you wrote in about, maybe if you read it twice you'll get it! :huh::huh:

Give people a break, if you can understand what they write, whether it's spelled wrong, poor grammar, etc., let it go. The only exception on this site would be TOM HAKIM, only God knows what he tries to say. He has created a whole new language!!!! :lol::lol:

Guest Retired English Teacher
I love all you people who are so not with it!!! You make this site enjoyable for me to read. You are so unable to comprehend what you read and apply what your reading to the topic. :P  :D

The above post was written in jest to a poster who was grading, as you tried to do, all postings by people who used poor grammar, spelling, etc. This individual signed on as a teacher, but at a later date said he/she was not a teacher. Take a look at the post you wrote in about, maybe if you read it twice you'll get it!  :huh:  :huh:

Give people a break, if you can understand what they write, whether it's spelled wrong, poor grammar, etc., let it go. The only exception on this site would be TOM HAKIM, only God knows what he tries to say. He has created a whole new language!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Poor dear! Apparently you cannot discern "tongue-in-cheek" from real criticism. It must be dreary not having a sense of humor. Let me give you an example of real criticism: your phrase "...apply what your reading..." should read, "...apply what you're reading..."

You're welcome.

Guest wise a**
Poor dear!  Apparently you cannot discern "tongue-in-cheek" from real criticism.  It must be dreary not having a sense of humor.  Let me give you an example of real criticism: your phrase "...apply what your reading..." should read, "...apply what you're reading..." 

You're welcome.

Nice GOTCHA from the schoolmarm.

Jim Ciffelli is an old retired principal from the kearny public school system who used his political family to secure another 9,100.00 coaching job. His sister and family members are Laura-Ciffelli-Pettigrew (Town councilwoman),Barbara Sherry Ciffelli (Town Councilwoman),Albert Ciffelli(Hudson County Freeholder). It is wrong to keep him on as a coach because there are other, more suitable and innovative coaches within the district , who also work as teachers.It is also extremely unfair for the KHS girls to have an old retired school principal as a coach just because he and his family are political entities in this town.

This is the main point. The main thing is to keep the MAIN THING the main thing and the MAIN THING is that JIM CIFELLI IS A FOSSIL coaching our kids because of his political family and friends. I hope the new KBOE will see through all that.

Jim Ciffelli is an old retired principal from the kearny public school system who used his political family to secure another 9,100.00 coaching job. His sister and family members are Laura-Ciffelli-Pettigrew (Town councilwoman),Barbara Sherry Ciffelli (Town Councilwoman),Albert Ciffelli(Hudson County Freeholder). It is wrong to keep him on as a coach because there are other, more suitable and innovative coaches within the district , who also work as teachers.It is also extremely unfair for the KHS girls to have an old retired school principal as a coach just because he and his family are political entities in this town.

This is the main point. The main thing is to keep the MAIN THING the main thing and the MAIN THING is that JIM CIFELLI IS A FOSSIL coaching our kids because of his political family and friends. I hope the new KBOE will see through all that.

Archived