Forget '07, What about 2010?!?!

Guest Kryme Schtoppa

Guest Kryme Schtoppa

Here's what happens in '10......

Doran runs for mayor and saves the crumbling machine that is Harrison,

He wins.

Hinchcliffe, whom was definatley advised to wait patiently, runs for Doran's Spot.

Doran is the future, have you people forgetten about this man. 6 years ago everyone was waiting for Doran to run for mayor.

Need Not Wait too much longer.

How dare you all forget about my main man, James Doran. He knows that the clown is leading the circus, and James will take over and become that master of ceremonies.

So while all of you scramble around and get excited for Tuesday, I'll relax, drink my scotch, and watch as Jimmy sets his plan in motion.

This man has everything planned out. He has council people picked out, and even a successor.

Many individuals kind encouragement is what keeps Jim going.

Guest Guest===

He wins.

Hinchcliffe, whom was definatley advised to wait patiently, runs for Doran's Spot.

Doran is the future, have you people forgetten about this man. 6 years ago everyone was waiting for Doran to run for mayor.

How dare you all forget about my main man, James Doran. He knows that the clown is leading the circus, and James will take over and become that master of ceremonies.

So while all of you scramble around and get excited for Tuesday, I'll relax, drink my scotch, and watch as Jimmy sets his plan in motion.

This man has everything planned out. He has council people picked out, and even a successor.

72244[/snapback]

THANKS MCDUMASS

Like it or not Jim Doran is the only future on the horizon for Harrison, I don't se any other leader presently in contention. He has the intelligence to lead and get Harrison on the right direction.

Like it or not Jim Doran is the only future on the horizon for Harrison, I don't se any other leader presently in contention.  He has the intelligence to lead and get Harrison on the right direction.

72401[/snapback]

It's about time I saw something intelligent posted here.

Doran's the man.

Doran's the man.

72418[/snapback]

keep dreaming you in the ****** ***** *****, STEVE is our guy!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Doran's the man.

72418[/snapback]

wave that ******* **** somewhere else buddy :) but not in harrison! we are not a fruity town! :excl::excl:

Like it or not Jim Doran is the only future on the horizon for Harrison, I don't se any other leader presently in contention.  He has the intelligence to lead and get Harrison on the right direction.

72401[/snapback]

McCormick will be the next Mayor, the writting is on the wall. He seems to be the only one who speaks his mind. That is if he wants to be the Mayor. Doran stick to being a Doctor of school supplies, or whatever it is that you do, Double Dipper for sure, or better yet go back to the siminary.

Doran's the man.

72418[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE KIDDING, Doran will have no chance in hell, don't you realize what is going on in Harrison?

Although Dorann is perfect for the position of Mayor --- he wont do it.

Why would he? Look at the shape of the town? A few years left of work, and he will retire and live his life happily and peacefully somewhere near water.

Why would he want to take that shit job in town? No way, he is a Phd, and a lot smarter than that.

McCormick will be the next Mayor, the writting is on the wall. He seems to be the only one who speaks his mind.  That is if he wants to be the Mayor.  Doran stick to being a Doctor of school supplies, or whatever it is that you do, Double Dipper for sure, or better yet go back to the siminary.

72580[/snapback]

I agreee, that is some dim horizon, Jim Duran. He doesn't have time to be mayor. And talking about a double dipper! Stve is our only hope!

72401[/snapback]

You better wake up and look at the real leaders of this town, the ones speaking for the community. What's Doran doing besides getting his family jobs or getting friends kids in special schools that you have to pass a test for? Please go tallk crap to someone who will listen cause Harrison is sick of it and I'm sick of it.

Doran my ass, he BLEW his chances.

He wins.

72244[/snapback]

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Thanks, Danny.

72274[/snapback]

Who is Danny? is it his former roomie? he is living in *** ******, that is the reason ** *******.

McCormick will be the next Mayor, the writting is on the wall. He seems to be the only one who speaks his mind.  That is if he wants to be the Mayor.  Doran stick to being a Doctor of school supplies, or whatever it is that you do, Double Dipper for sure, or better yet go back to the siminary.

72580[/snapback]

WE HAD BILL AND WILL HAVE HILLARY... LOOK OUT HARRISON, WE'LL HAVE STEVE AND MARIA... AND THEY WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS. HATS OFF TO THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF THE HARRISON TOWN COUNCIL... THAT'S WHAT POLITICIANS ARE ALL ABOUT... GO GET EM STEVE AND MARIA....

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

72646[/snapback]

THE ONLY PERSON THATS HAS A CHANCE FOR MAYOR IS LAURENCE M . BENNETT ( LARRY BENNETT ) HE'S THE ONLY ONE YOU SEE DOING ANYTHING IN TOWN FOR THE SENIORS AND THE CHILDREN OF HARRISON AND HE CARES ABOUT THE TOWN. HE'S JUST GOTTA STOP TAKING THE BS FROM THE 3RD FLOOR AND MOVE ON AND DO THE RIGHT THING .

72646[/snapback]

we certainly don't need harrison to turn into another *** **** or *******!

You better wake up and look at the real leaders of this town, the ones speaking for the community.  What's Doran doing besides getting his family jobs or getting friends kids in special schools that you have to pass a test for?  Please go tallk crap to someone who will listen cause Harrison is sick of it and I'm sick of it.

Doran my ass, he BLEW his chances.

72643[/snapback]

If he becomes Mayor you'll see a ******* FLAG flying in front og the Town Hall.

wave that ******* **** somewhere else buddy  :lol: but not in harrison! we are not a fruity town! :P  :P

72575[/snapback]

Hey ignoramus , a persons intelligence is not measured by his or her ***** ***********. Go read a book and educate yourself...what do you do to make a diffrence ?

72580[/snapback]

What a bunch of idiots, the only reason the MCGimmicks want to to be in office is not to take back the town, thats the schpiel they give the ignorant asses of their followers, they dont give 2 sh*** for the town or the people with all the money they have if they cared they would have used their money and connections a long time ago to help the kids or the seniors ...he ran because his wife was mad that they didnt get a free ride as usual,with their new developement and she ran because he is too stupid to do anything on his own. They say they are against redevelopers, but he was happy to sell his liquor license to the new developers and they say NEPOTISM please , you guys from that ward will sink with them...until STEVIE goes BYE BYE ,,,they both will be one hit wonders but make sure they will line their pockets until that time comes .

I agreee, that is some dim horizon, Jim Duran.  He doesn't have time to be mayor.  And talking about a double dipper!  Stve is our only hope!

72625[/snapback]

Steve is our only hope ,,,,double dipping .....? Steve hasnt worked a day in his life and lives a good life how is that ? His wife doesnt work either ,,but they live a rich life hoes that?He was a harrison firefighter for 1 week ,quit because he couldt stand sleeping outside of his home ,,,,,who wears the pants in that house .......You guys just put 2 people who never worked a day in their life in office , the store was run by teenagers, and the clothes they sold was *** *** *** *** ***** ....nice....what next...come on people wake up...we all now politicians are crooked. after they get in office , but to be crooked before and get elected anyway....

Just remember that JPD just lost another Council seat because of his "Concerned Citizens of Harrison" letter. Once the people realize the real JPD, he will have to move near the water because we do not like his politics!!!! Leave the Council after your term JPD. We want Integrity, Honesty and Real People.