Forget '07, What about 2010?!?!

Guest Kryme Schtoppa

THE ONLY PERSON THATS HAS A CHANCE FOR MAYOR IS LAURENCE M . BENNETT ( LARRY BENNETT ) HE'S THE ONLY ONE YOU SEE DOING ANYTHING IN TOWN FOR THE SENIORS AND THE CHILDREN OF HARRISON AND HE CARES ABOUT THE TOWN. HE'S JUST GOTTA STOP TAKING THE BS FROM THE 3RD FLOOR AND MOVE ON  AND DO THE RIGHT THING .

72709[/snapback]

Are you kidding, he can't stop kissing ass, he is afraid of his own shadow. He is and will always be a big fund raiser and helper to the community, but he does not have the balls to run this town, or even make comment on any issue that concerns our Harrison. I personally will never trust him, he is a phony to me..

Just remember that JPD just lost another Council seat because of his "Concerned Citizens of Harrison" letter.  Once the people realize the real JPD, he will have to move near the water because we do not like his politics!!!!  Leave the Council after your term JPD.  We want Integrity, Honesty and Real People.

72781[/snapback]

THANKS JIM FOR THE LETTER. WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Does the truth hurt. It has to be said. Doran is the only hope for this cast of want-a-be's. Why do you blame him. He has nothing to gain. If I were him I would move to the burbs. Why take this BS from all of you. If he does not run in 2010 you all deserve what you get.

Jim, don't lose hope with these loosers. You know what is good for this town. You will rise to the challenge. Doran is our hope.

Does the truth hurt. It has to be said. Doran is the only hope for this cast of want-a-be's. Why do you blame him. He has nothing to gain. If I were him I would move to the burbs. Why take this BS from all of you. If he does not run in 2010 you all deserve what you get.

Jim, don't lose hope with these loosers. You know what is good for this town. You will rise to the challenge. Doran is our hope.

Just remember that JPD just lost another Council seat because of his "Concerned Citizens of Harrison" letter.  Once the people realize the real JPD, he will have to move near the water because we do not like his politics!!!!  Leave the Council after your term JPD.  We want Integrity, Honesty and Real People.

72781[/snapback]

I know that people realize how malicious this Doran guy is, and you are correct he made it easier for Mrs. McCormick to win her election, because we the residents of Harrison also know how the Mccormicks are, they are genuine nice people with the concerns of Harrison at heart, and they take care of their neighbors and community.

THE ONLY PERSON THATS HAS A CHANCE FOR MAYOR IS LAURENCE M . BENNETT ( LARRY BENNETT ) HE'S THE ONLY ONE YOU SEE DOING ANYTHING IN TOWN FOR THE SENIORS AND THE CHILDREN OF HARRISON AND HE CARES ABOUT THE TOWN. HE'S JUST GOTTA STOP TAKING THE BS FROM THE 3RD FLOOR AND MOVE ON  AND DO THE RIGHT THING .

72709[/snapback]

Great guy I agree but He still works for the Valley, enough said.

I know that people realize how malicious this Doran guy is, and you are correct he made it easier for Mrs. McCormick to win her election, because we the residents of Harrison also know how the Mccormicks are, they are genuine nice people with the concerns of Harrison at heart, and they take care of their neighbors and community.

72880[/snapback]

Do you think that Doran will reimburse Artie and Victor for lost wages since he was a one man wrecking crew and lost their council seats for them by writing his BS letters. I hope all will see what lurks in his mind because its all in his letters from his mind to paper.

Jimmie, why don't you and your rommie leave before Artie and Victor catch you both on a dark street corner!!

its really great, Thanks

Here's what happens in '10......

Doran runs for mayor and saves the crumbling machine that is Harrison,

He wins.

Hinchcliffe, whom was definatley advised to wait patiently, runs for Doran's Spot.

Doran is the future, have you people forgetten about this man. 6 years ago everyone was waiting for Doran to run for mayor.

Need Not Wait too much longer.

How dare you all forget about my main man, James Doran. He knows that the clown is leading the circus, and James will take over and become that master of ceremonies.

So while all of you scramble around and get excited for Tuesday, I'll relax, drink my scotch, and watch as Jimmy sets his plan in motion.

This man has everything planned out. He has council people picked out, and even a successor.

Many individuals kind encouragement is what keeps Jim going.

72244[/snapback]

Although Dorann is perfect for the position of Mayor --- he wont do it.

Why would he?  Look at the shape of the town?  A few years left of work, and he will retire and live his life happily and peacefully somewhere near water.

Why would he want to take that shit job in town?  No way, he is a Phd, and a lot smarter than that.

72610[/snapback]

What the heck does a PHD get you, if you have no common sense? you do not have to have a college degree to realize the crap that goes on in this town. And if Doran was so smart he would have stepped in a long time ago, why didn't he? I'll tell you why, he has a lot of money at stake here in Harrison, *** ******** ***** ** ** * ********* ** ** ** ****** * *** ** ***** ** **** *************. And he is reaping the benefits. So don't go telling me shit about how this thief is helping Harrison, HE IS RAPING OUR TOWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Like I mentioned before he BLEW his chances a long time ago.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Here's what happens in '10......

Doran runs for mayor and saves the crumbling machine that is Harrison,

He wins.

Hinchcliffe, whom was definatley advised to wait patiently, runs for Doran's Spot.

Doran is the future, have you people forgetten about this man. 6 years ago everyone was waiting for Doran to run for mayor.

Need Not Wait too much longer.

How dare you all forget about my main man, James Doran. He knows that the clown is leading the circus, and James will take over and become that master of ceremonies.

So while all of you scramble around and get excited for Tuesday, I'll relax, drink my scotch, and watch as Jimmy sets his plan in motion.

This man has everything planned out. He has council people picked out, and even a successor.

Many individuals kind encouragement is what keeps Jim going.

72244[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE A SIBLING THAT NEEDS A JOB, OR MAYBE PART OF THE ******** ****** MOOCHERS THAT ARE INVOLVED WITH THIS REDEVLOPMENT AND MAKING OUT VERY WELL. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN CAUSE THE CLOSET WILL OPEN SOON.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

72709[/snapback]

Now that's a real joke!