Huge Tax Increase forces Mayor Santos

Guest Recall Mayor Santos

After all the Tax Increases Mayor Santos has given us since being in office, he for the first time has offered a friendly hand to the citizens of Kearny, Now that all the Tax money has been spent and the Tax party is over he has no choice but to be friendly to the people who have payed this party for all the years he has been Mayor?? The Tax party's over, and now is the time to Recall this Mayor and give Kearny new direction and accountabilty in the area of property taxes. PLEASE JOIN THE EFFORT TO RECALL MAYOR SANTOS petitions will be available soon.

After all the Tax Increases Mayor Santos has given us since being in office, he for the first time has offered a friendly hand to the citizens of Kearny, Now that all the Tax money has been spent and the Tax party is over he has no choice but to be friendly to the people who have payed this party for all the years he has been Mayor?? The Tax party's over, and now is the time to Recall this Mayor and give Kearny new direction and accountabilty in the area of property taxes.  PLEASE JOIN THE EFFORT TO RECALL MAYOR SANTOS  petitions will be available soon.

70925[/snapback]

Would you stop making brand-new topics all the time, when you're always saying the same thing? Enough is enough, already--bump one of your older topics instead.

Would you stop making brand-new topics all the time, when you're always saying the same thing? Enough is enough, already--bump one of your older topics instead.

70964[/snapback]

No!

70964[/snapback]

So are you, Matthew, and Paul, so get off your pulpit. Face it you were all wrong.

Guest Radagast
So are you, Matthew, and Paul, so get off your pulpit. Face it you were all wrong.

71252[/snapback]

Perhaps it's time for you and Recall to get off the pulpit of KOTW and actually do something instead of post.

Frankly, I think your wasting your time, however, I would have more respect for you if I could see a real petition and a real pen for voters to sign it. So far, as Strife has indicated, there has been nothing more than words on this BB. I can't even say 'talk' since, outside of here, I have not heard one word about a recall.

71252[/snapback]

Gee, they probably never thoughta that. They'll surely change their minds after reading that.

After all the Tax Increases Mayor Santos has given us since being in office, he for the first time has offered a friendly hand to the citizens of Kearny, Now that all the Tax money has been spent and the Tax party is over he has no choice but to be friendly to the people who have payed this party for all the years he has been Mayor?? The Tax party's over, and now is the time to Recall this Mayor and give Kearny new direction and accountabilty in the area of property taxes.  PLEASE JOIN THE EFFORT TO RECALL MAYOR SANTOS  petitions will be available soon.

70925[/snapback]

I don't know about you, but I welcome the mayor's hand if he is reaching out in fellowship.

So are you, Matthew, and Paul, so get off your pulpit.

Lie.

Here are the topics I've created--feel free to point out which are carbon copies: http://tinyurl.com/32vh6e

Here are Matthew's topics--feel free to do the same (you might have some trouble considering Matthew's only created one topic): http://tinyurl.com/3abtaa

And here are Paul's topics--feel free to do the same: http://tinyurl.com/376vyp

Now, prove your point or admit to being a liar. I've made it easy for you--so, let's see it.

Face it you were all wrong.

71252[/snapback]

You really wish just saying it would make it so, don't you? :P

So you admit that the only way you can keep people's eyes on your frantic ranting is by continuously making new threads?

That's called spam in most forums.

71305[/snapback]

A Mayor with no solutions in dealing with Kearny's Tax Crisis signals a red flag that the town needs new direction. This town will come to its senses and Recall this Mayor very soon.

So you admit that the only way you can keep people's eyes on your frantic ranting is by continuously making new threads?

That's called spam in most forums.

71305[/snapback]

Yes

A Mayor with no solutions in dealing with Kearny's Tax Crisis signals a red flag that the town needs new direction.    This town will come to its senses and Recall this Mayor very soon.

71907[/snapback]

No it isn't. It's a signal that costs have gone up. Grow up.

• 3 weeks later...
A Mayor with no solutions in dealing with Kearny's Tax Crisis signals a red flag that the town needs new direction.    This town will come to its senses and Recall this Mayor very soon.

71907[/snapback]

Mayor Santos, In to long, Its time for him to Go!!!!

70925[/snapback]

Enjoy your Holiday Mayor, The movement to change direction in Kearny will start in 2008. Let the work begin!!!!

Enjoy your Holiday Mayor, The movement to change direction in Kearny will start in 2008. Let the work begin!!!!

74665[/snapback]

I thought you said the work had already begun?

All talk, no action. Just go away already.

74665[/snapback]

I started posting on this topic because no one likes a tax increase. I was hoping someone might actually have an idea for rolling them back.

However, it is obvious that none of the people calling for the mayor's head has any idea at all how to make any substantial dent in our property tax burden. The latest tax hike wasn't welcome news for any of us, and I'm sure it didn't make the Mayor or Council happy. On the other hand, it's hardly "huge."

What I don't understand is how a person like RMS can think he or she is accomplishing anything. Citizenship is supposed to be about doing something worthwhile. There's nothing worthwhile about RMS's childish posts. They're more like playground taunting than anything else.

There's no point in even asking RMS to post his/her specific ideas: he/she has already been asked, and it's obvious he/she doesn't have any real ideas, just a visceral distaste for taxes. Well, we all have that, but it's not going to provide our services or lower our taxes. So RMS, whomever you are, if and when you grow up and start thinking and acting like an adult, let us know.

I started posting on this topic because no one likes a tax increase. I was hoping someone might actually have an idea for rolling them back.

However, it is obvious that none of the people calling for the mayor's head has any idea at all how to make any substantial dent in our property tax burden. The latest tax hike wasn't welcome news for any of us, and I'm sure it didn't make the Mayor or Council happy. On the other hand, it's hardly "huge."

What I don't understand is how a person like RMS can think he or she is accomplishing anything. Citizenship is supposed to be about doing something worthwhile. There's nothing worthwhile about RMS's childish posts. They're more like playground taunting than anything else.

There's no point in even asking RMS to post his/her specific ideas: he/she has already been asked, and it's obvious he/she doesn't have any real ideas, just a visceral distaste for taxes. Well, we all have that, but it's not going to provide our services or lower our taxes. So RMS, whomever you are, if and when you grow up and start thinking and acting like an adult, let us know.

74930[/snapback]

How about just stabilizing taxes.