No A.Realist This week

Guest Guest

Has anyone notice that A. Realist has not posted this week. A. Realist must be down at the League of Municipalities Convention for the week. As I indicated in a prior post I believe that A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry. Sherry apparently has a room without internet access. So no posts this week. She is down with the rest of the politicians spending our taxpayer dollars on a free vacation and getting payoffs in the form of entertainment and food from the likes of Gregory Castano, Michael Neglia and other town vendors.

I wish they paid me to go to Atlantic City.  Is Mayor Santos down there?  I thought he was against spending money on frivolous conventions.

Don't worry I'm sure we're paying for the "hired gun's" trip down there as well. Mr. D'Arco seems all about saving money, unless it involves his own perks. A lesson in hypocrisy, Surrealist would be so proud.

I wish they paid me to go to Atlantic City.  Is Mayor Santos down there?  I thought he was against spending money on frivolous conventions.

Listen, the league is a positive meeting place for elected officials to meet and exchange ideas on governing and ways to lower taxes for the people. This is really a working convention as well as social. But think what you must, you will anyway. Hey! run for office then you can go.

Guest Guest 99
Has anyone notice that A. Realist has not posted this week.  A. Realist must be down at the League of Municipalities Convention for the week.  As I indicated in a prior post I believe that A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry.  Sherry apparently has a room without internet access.  So no posts this week.  She is down with the rest of the politicians spending our taxpayer dollars on a free vacation and getting payoffs in the form of entertainment and food from the likes of Gregory Castano, Michael Neglia and other town vendors.

Neglia's party is one of the best in town this week. ;)

Has anyone notice that A. Realist has not posted this week.  A. Realist must be down at the League of Municipalities Convention for the week.  As I indicated in a prior post I believe that A. Realist is Councilwoman Barbara Sherry.  Sherry apparently has a room without internet access.  So no posts this week.  She is down with the rest of the politicians spending our taxpayer dollars on a free vacation and getting payoffs in the form of entertainment and food from the likes of Gregory Castano, Michael Neglia and other town vendors.

I guess you could say the same for THE STILL SILENT MAJORITY. He hasn't posted this week either. Could it be mourning over the elections or is he in AC???

Thanks for noticing!

God, you are so easy! I had a bet with my son that if I refrained from posting for the duration of the convention, the old guess-fest would resurface. I'm on my way to Applebees' to collect on the wager.

Applebees'...you know...the restaurant that was never going to happen!

P.S. If I don't post over Christmas, does it mean that I'm Santa Claus? Ho, ho, ho!

Listen, the league is a positive meeting place for elected officials to meet and exchange ideas on governing and ways to lower taxes for the people. This is really a working convention as well as social. But think what you must, you will anyway. Hey! run for office then you can go.

If it's for ideas on lowering taxes for the people then it's not worth it.

The keepers of the cash cow were all there. drinking the milk that is your tax dollar. They are having a great time cutting up your tax dollars padding their pay checks. We should all live that kind of life. All the people that Vartan exposed are back in the loop again. Keep paying and they'll keep taking. Right realist? you were there.

Guest Scanned!

Who are you kidding! The League convention is where pay to pay was born.

Our tax money is spent on learning how to waste more! Hand scanners were the big item several years ago. We all remember that one.

How right you are! I love it Castano and Neglia soaking the taxpapers. As for that idiot realist that person we should ignore. Why he has nothing nice to say only defends Sherry and Santos. Also he or she knows information that is not at mayor and council meetings. Realist thinks he is smart but after reading posts with certain info this guy or girl is sitting up there.Whoever this person is they need help .How long can you fool people?

Thanks for noticing!

God, you are so easy! I had a bet with my son that if I refrained from posting for the duration of the convention, the old guess-fest would resurface. I'm on my way to Applebees' to collect on the wager.

P.S. If I don't post over Christmas, does it mean that I'm Santa Claus?  Ho, ho, ho!

Hey Barbara,

Next time use the internet access in the room or in the business center to post. Or were you too busy partying and picking up freebies from the town vendors to post. So how much are my taxes going up next year? You can tell us now that the Mayor has been re-elected for 4 years. Do you think we could cut some of Neglia's fees, and Castano's fees next year. Oh, I forgot! If we cut their fees they could not throw such elaborate VIP parties for you and the Mayor. You and the Mayor are hypocrits talking about raising taxes as a last resort when you know that there are areas that could be cut but you turn a blind eye to those areas because of the perks you receive. The taxes will go up how much?

Thanks for noticing!

P.S. If I don't post over Christmas, does it mean that I'm Santa Claus?  Ho, ho, ho!

Was the Applebees part of the Mayor's "10 Point Plan"?

Hope you can get a seat looking out on the car wash! :P

You must be kidding. The League should be called "How to s***w your Police Officers, Firefighters & Town Employees".

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You must be kidding. The League should be called "How to s***w your Police Officers, Firefighters & Town Employees".

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Is this "League" anything like "The Justice League"? Will Mayor Santos get to wear his tights in public?

Are they getting fitted for leg irons they have the shuffle down pat

No A. Realist again.  Is A. Realist sick?  or did Mayor Santos tell him/her not to post?

I think he's working with Mayor Santos on the new "10 Point Plan". It will now have "5 Points" that the Mayor can try to tell you that he has handled.

Archived