No A.Realist This week

Guest Guest

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm fit as a fiddle---a Stradivarius, of course. Just color me "The Chairman Of The Bored" since the postings have become so inane.

BTW: I haven't lost my dictionary, but it appears many on this site have never even used one. Good Christmas request!

So sorry you're bored. Sky high tax increases, raiding the KMUA, and water billings are extremely interesting topics to me. But then again, these are all reflected in the taxes I pay. That's why they're interesting. And that's why they'd be interesting to anyone who does pay taxes.

C'mon now. I realize the election's over, but don't quit on me yet. There's few things I enjoy more than arguing with someone who's studied law, but doesn't practice!

Jim Mangin

So sorry you're bored. Sky high tax increases, raiding the KMUA, and water billings are extremely interesting topics to me. But then again, these are all reflected in the taxes I pay. That's why they're interesting. And that's why they'd be interesting to anyone who does pay taxes.

C'mon now. I realize the election's over, but don't quit on me yet. There's few things I enjoy more than arguing with someone who's studied law, but doesn't practice!

Jim Mangin

He's savoring the afterglow. He's probably spooning the Prince right now. :blink:

Guest You may be right. I may be crazy

Jim Mangin

You think A. Realist is Santos? That's rich.

Guest Good One

Jim Mangin

Hey Jim

The only ones I know who are lawyers and don't practice law are Santos and J** W*****. The common thread, both are on the public ___ and have town jobs. Good one! Which one? I have long thought Santos, then someone said Sherry and then again they're all one person.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Catch 22
Hey Jim

The only ones I know who are lawyers and don't practice law are Santos and J** W*****.  The common thread, both are on the public ___ and have town jobs. Good one!  Which one? I have long thought Santos, then someone said Sherry and then again they're all one person.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Come on what lawyers don't practice law? Only realist knows the answer. hehehehe

Come on what lawyers don't practice law? Only realist knows the answer. hehehehe

:lol:;) how is this for a dare realist i will put a" bumper sticker" from "ktow" on my car! will you??? or are you chicken??? or to cheap to buy 1!!!! :lol::P

santos must be realist. didn';t santos start just start his new job? no wonder realist doesn't post any more.

A. Realist is not Mayor Santos. A. Realist is Barbara Sherry.

Mayor Santos told Sherry at the League of Municipalities Convention to stop posting on KOTW. Mayor Santos hates KOTW because of former councilman Mangin's posts.

come on Mayor, let A. Realist come out to play.

Guest justice for all
A. Realist is not Mayor Santos.  A. Realist is Barbara Sherry. 

Mayor Santos told Sherry at the League of Municipalities Convention to stop posting on KOTW.  Mayor Santos hates KOTW because of former councilman Mangin's posts.

So much for freedom of speech.

Guest Missing You

To A Realist,

It is a shame that you have been told not to post. You had all the answers and proper english to boot.

I hope you can find the courage to join in the discussions again sometime soon.

Missing You

Guest Certain
A. Realist is not Mayor Santos.  A. Realist is Barbara Sherry. 

Mayor Santos told Sherry at the League of Municipalities Convention to stop posting on KOTW.  Mayor Santos hates KOTW because of former councilman Mangin's posts.

Santos, Sherry whoever, they both must have too much time on their hands!

Archived