Metrostars in Harrison

Guest Johny Harrison

I wanna know what our neighbor thinks about a 20-25,000 seat stadium in Harrison??????

I think the residents of Harrison need to stand up to the politicians, and try and stop that stadium. It may look like it will be for the good of the town, but people come on... Harrison is a nothing but a mini NYC, with all the traffic it has now. This stadium is supposed to be 25,000 seats right? but they only planned a 1500 space parking lot, do the math. Where are all the other cars that come into town going to park? On the streets, most illegally. I THINK THE TOWN OF HARRISON NEEDS TO WAKE UP, BUILD SCHOOLS TO ACCOMODATE THE PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN WHO LIVE THERE NOW, NOT A FREAKING STADIUM. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU????????????? I THOUGHT KEARNY POLITICIANS WERE SCREWED UP, BUT I THINK HARRISON'S TAKE THE CAKE.

I think the residents of Harrison need to stand up to the politicians, and try and stop that stadium.  It may look like it will be for the good of the town, but people come on...  Harrison is a nothing but a mini NYC, with all the traffic it has now.  This stadium is supposed to be 25,000 seats right?  but they only planned a 1500 space parking lot, do the math.  Where are all the other cars that come into town going to park?  On the streets, most illegally.  I THINK THE TOWN OF HARRISON NEEDS TO WAKE UP, BUILD SCHOOLS TO ACCOMODATE THE PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN WHO LIVE THERE NOW, NOT A FREAKING STADIUM.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?????????????  I THOUGHT KEARNY POLITICIANS WERE SCREWED UP, BUT I THINK HARRISON'S TAKE THE CAKE.

Don't worry, only 15 home games that hardly anyone will show up.

i'm sure theres hundreds of construction workers that live in the kearny, harrison area that while get hired, idiot

If you do not consider a project like that an opportunity for work then you are the idiot. Look at the Bears stadium in Newark. The construction jobs are good paying jobs. Do you think there are many masons in Harrison?

And for the fact it is possibly only a year project that is a decent size job.

i'm sure theres hundreds of construction workers that live in the kearny, harrison area that while get hired, idiot

And how many of them will be ILLEGAL????????? Come on people, even the hard working construction workers in our area have to scrap by, because all these so called contractors would rather hire illegal immigrants to work for less money than even our Labor Union workers.... So don't talk to me about how many jobs there will be. Our local laborers will be on unemployment, while this redevelopment will be solely in the hands of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT workers making money our US citizens should be making.....

Guest Guest_sparky_*
And how many of them will be ILLEGAL?????????  Come on people, even the hard working construction workers in our area have to scrap by, because all these so called contractors would rather hire illegal immigrants to work for less money than even our Labor Union workers....  So don't talk to me about how many jobs there will be.  Our local laborers will be on unemployment, while this redevelopment will be solely in the hands of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT workers making money our US citizens should be making.....

I seriously doubt a project this size will be done non union.

Archived