SANTOS AND TORRES MUST STEP DOWN

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

Guest Bobaloo
Last night while attending the HUDSON COUNTY SUPERPOWER, Senator and Mayor of North Bergen, Nicholas Sacco's celebration, we came to the realization that Mayor Santos and Mary Torres MUST step down.Santos and Torres made a big mistake implicating Mr. Sacco with the corruption that was going on a few years ago in Hudson County where it ended up with the indictment of many Hudson County Politicians.Although, their lies about Mr. Sacco helped them win the Mayoral election and also win every seat on the Town Council, it created wounds throughout the Hudson County Democratic Power Machine that can only be healed through the resignation of Mayor Santos and Mary Torres. As long as Mayor Santos and Mary Torres remain in office our assistance from the Hudson County Democratic Party will be very minimal at best.Thus our Taxes will continue to soar.FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER, SANTOS AND MARY TORRES MUST STEP DOWN AND CAROL JEAN DOYLE MUST ASSUME THE POSITION OF MAYOR.Ex- Governor Mc Greevy did it for the good of his order, now Mayor Santos and Mary Torres must do likewise.THOSE ARE THE BRUTAL FACTS of why our taxes are out of control.MAYOR SANTOS AND MARY TORRES DO THE RIGHT THING AND LET CAROL JEAN DOYLE TAKE OVER!!!!!!!

Diaz was there because he was the entertainment.......Ricky Retardo

Guest Try someone new!
Doyle in the wings, right, that's where she should stay too.

I'd really rather see a sharp person, who has a vision for Kearny's future. The current Administration is lacking in this area.

Mr. Santos had a 10 point plan which failed. Does he have a new plan? No one knows because he fails to keep in touch with the public.

What does his future vision of Kearny consist of. Does it only work for him and his council and thier families or are we all included.

When, I read the issues on this board and see The treatment: of people with sewer problems, Military reservists and Taxpaters whose taxes are out of control, poor worker morale and other probllems which go unaswered or ignored

I see a Administration of elected officals who feel they have been elected to only further their own wishes not those of those who placed them in office.

I can see that we are destined to have Mr. Santos for another term. If he had any courage he would stand up and address the issues which are of concern head on . All he has to do is say is "I'm the Mayor and here is what we can or cannot do and here is the reason why." The real reason !

Archived