ENOUGH !

Guest Senior Kearny Resident

Why does Paul continue to post these rediciously long diatribes about his son ?

Everyone knows every minuscule detail of this old story. It has been discussed

by both sides ad nauseam. Time to pull the plug, Paul.

So you opened yet another topic, this time to discuss not discussing it.

Guest Pope Fiction

I feel your pain. This is the one place Paul is able to keep his fifteen minutes of fame alive. He is desperate to relive his radical days through his son. OK I'm ready to be admonished in ernest By Strife 676. But this is a place where paul feels important and very contemporary. So just don't read his posts. As the number of hits decrease so will his posts. He's driven by ego. You know all that screed stuff.

He's one of those people that thinks his family is super important and everyone should bow down. I personally don't care about them- I never have. He can post all the crap he wants but it won't change the fact that I still think his son is a giant ***********

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

If everyone was tired of talking about it, Paul would get no replies. Yet here you are going a step further and creating a whole other topic about it. Good going.

Also, most of Paul's posts about it now are to correct lies by others. They would lessen significantly if people didn't stop falsely accusing him and his family of things. Ever think about that?

Guest 2smart4u

Don't expect that to happen any time soon. Paul is basking in the glow of

the LoonyLeft attention junior is getting. Paul admittedly sent out 300 press

releases in his rabid obsession to publicize this non-event. This will continue

until Paul's fingers fall off.

So why did you start another thread about it?

I'll be happy to stop, and will do when people stop posting things about us or about the Paszkiewicz case that aren't true. I've explained why I keep posting. The fundamentalist right thinks that truth is a function of what they believe and how often they say it. I'm not going to let them get away with re-writing history.

Don't expect that to happen any time soon. Paul is basking in the glow of

the LoonyLeft attention junior is getting. Paul admittedly sent out 300 press

releases in his rabid obsession to publicize this non-event. This will continue

until Paul's fingers fall off.

You have a way with words, excellent.

I'll be happy to stop, and will do when people stop posting things about us or about the Paszkiewicz case that aren't true. I've explained why I keep posting. The fundamentalist right thinks that truth is a function of what they believe and how often they say it. I'm not going to let them get away with re-writing history.

Paul,

Good Grief! You're not going to let who get away with re-writing history? Ever think that these "guest" posters are just plain old knuckleheads and not some serious right-wing fundamentalists as you suggest?

I find your constant need to defend yourself and all of your thoughts, ideas and beliefs to a bunch of anonymous posters to be quite disturbing and bordering on obsessive if not just plain anal.

You have posted a stunning 1,150 messages (many quite lengthy) in the past 10 months (Not to mention another 1,600+ banged out by Strife which I know you are not responsible for).

I think you have done a fine job defending your rights, religious beliefs, and everything else that you find near and dear to you...but to whom? a bunch of anonymous guest posters?? A year later and we still have to put up with this drivel.

As I said, Good Grief!

Paul,

Good Grief! You're not going to let who get away with re-writing history? Ever think that these "guest" posters are just plain old knuckleheads and not some serious right-wing fundamentalists as you suggest?

I find your constant need to defend yourself and all of your thoughts, ideas and beliefs to a bunch of anonymous posters to be quite disturbing and bordering on obsessive if not just plain anal.

You have posted a stunning 1,150 messages (many quite lengthy) in the past 10 months (Not to mention another 1,600+ banged out by Strife which I know you are not responsible for).

I think you have done a fine job defending your rights, religious beliefs, and everything else that you find near and dear to you...but to whom? a bunch of anonymous guest posters?? A year later and we still have to put up with this drivel.

As I said, Good Grief!

You don't have to put up with it. Don't read it, especially if like most people you've moved way past this. I do things for my reasons. Don't let yourself be drawn in if it's not your cup of tea.

If everyone was tired of talking about it, Paul would get no replies. Yet here you are going a step further and creating a whole other topic about it. Good going.

Also, most of Paul's posts about it now are to correct lies by others. They would lessen significantly if people didn't stop falsely accusing him and his family of things. Ever think about that?

That a funny reply coming from someone who has been lieing here in almost every post. Something about calling the kettle black.

You will never stop posting here because you know you can't keep your loud mouth shut. There is no fundamentalist right, except in your mind and remember that in fundamentalist is the word mental, which many of us think you are. You have turned this website into the Paul LaClair comedy page. And we are all laughing at you. History does not have to be re-written as long as the truth does come out instead of the lies you post here. You even had sold your son to a website called "Jews on First". Do a Google search on Matthew LaClair and see for yourself. Congratulations you should be very proud of yourself.

And by the way Paskiewicz is still teaching and you have done NOTHING, except profit for your son's scholarship program. So what good did you really do? Again, nothing.

Guest 2smart4u
Paul,

As I said, Good Grief!

That "re-writing history" remark is symptomatic of Paul's OCD. His 1,150

postings and the 300 press releases he mailed out are typical of a compulsive

personality. Mix in a little paranoia ( Paul vs. the fundamentalists) and you get

the kind of person that sends his son into school to secretly tape record a

teacher.

You will never stop posting here because you know you can't keep your loud mouth shut.  There is no fundamentalist right, except in your mind and remember that in fundamentalist is the word mental, which many of us think you are. You have turned this website into the Paul LaClair comedy page. And we are all laughing at you.  History does not have to be re-written as long as the truth does come out instead of the lies you post here.  You even had sold your son to a website called "Jews on First". Do a Google search on Matthew LaClair and see for yourself. Congratulations you should be very proud of yourself.

And by the way Paskiewicz is still teaching and you have done NOTHING, except profit for your son's scholarship program. So what good did you really do?  Again, nothing.

Potty training time again.

1. Jews on First contacted us, not the other way around. It was a natural thing for them to do, because they are committed to the First Amendment with a focus on Christians not pushing their religion on a minority. Do I really have to explain to you why American Jews would be sensitive to that?

2. You've used every trick you can think of to shut me up, beginning last December when I started posting here. Most people aren't willing to put up with the aggravation, and may even be caused to doubt themselves by your apparent certainty toward things you know nothing about. By contrast, as I keep telling you over and over, I understand how you people think, and I'm talking about the Christian fundamentalist radical right wing, which is tens of millions strong and has saddled us in the past two elections with the worst president in our history because you don't have the brains to realize that just because a reformed drunk learned to wear God on his shirtsleeve doesn't mean he has gotten any real religion. On the one hand, you claim you don't exist, but on the other hand, you're packing churches and telling tens of millions of Americans how they should vote; you're trying to take over school boards in public schools all over the country so you can replace solid science with your religious beliefs; you've organized under names like "The Moral Majority," and your TV shows like "700 Club" and many others of its kind are all over the airwaves; and when I make a point about what you're doing, suddenly you want to claim that you don't exist. Bad enough you make up things as you go along, you don't even care whether you're making up the same story from one minute to the next. The farcical charade is disgusting, and a threat to everything good about our country. Like everything else your crowd does, it has nothing to do with the truth and everything to do with what you have decided to believe. Once someone understands how you "think," it's not the least bit interesting, but unfortunately a lot of people believe it. So I oppose it, and you're not going to stop me by calling me names.

3. Now you just lied about me, claiming that I "sold" Matthew to Jews on First, when in fact they were the ones who contacted us. Yet you accuse me of lying. About what? Be specific, and don't forget to present your evidence, which you don't have because I haven't lied about any of this. Shoot your best shot. Your gun is empty. Prove me wrong if you can.

You will never stop posting here because you know you can't keep your loud mouth shut.  There is no fundamentalist right,

LOL! Who tried (and still sometimes try) to push "intelligent design" into schools, then? Who built the Creation Museum? Who posts at sites like Rapture Ready? Ghosts? :lol:

History does not have to be re-written as long as the truth does come out

So you're critical of Paskiewicz's tirade where he claimed church/state separation is a myth, then?

And by the way Paskiewicz is still teaching

By the way, neither Matthew nor Paul ever called for his dismissal, but they could have easily gotten it if they tried to. Paszkiewicz disgraced the Constitution, professional ethics, basic human decency ("breaking the backside" of a child who doesn't want to go to church? The words of a monster) and the very subject he's supposed to be teaching. He doesn't deserve to teach.

That a funny reply coming from someone who has been lieing here in almost every post. Something about calling the kettle black.

Since "almost every" would certainly have to be over 1,000 posts (since my total is 1,600+ at the time of writing), how about you cite five? Just five. Cite five lies I have posted or admit to being an unscrupulous liar yourself.