yOU ALL ARE REDICULOUS

jERSEYgIRL

WOW, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON HERE, AND I AM READING WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING.. MR. HARRISON. YOU NEED TO GROW UP, I ALREADY REPLIED TO YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS ABOUT MY MOTHER.. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE!!! ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS PUT DOWN AND TALK CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER AN ALSO TO FIT IN WITH THE MORE POPULAR ADULTS!! WELL I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING YA'LL AND HEARS EVERYTHING THAT YA'LL SAY AND WHETHER ITS NOW OR LATER, YA'LL WILLBE PUNISHED!! AND I CANT WAIT TILL YOU ARE!! YOU SEE HOW BAD THESE CHILDREN ARE IN THIS TOWN.. THATS BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE YOU ADULT TO LOOK UP TO, AND YA'LL DONT EVEN ACT LIKE ADULTS, SEROUSLY TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR AND SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!! ALL YA'LL DO IS WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES. THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS TOWN FOR THESE KIDS TO DO BUT DO DRUGS AND HAVE SEX. START GETTING TOGETHER AND THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WE CAN DO TO HELP THESE CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS, NOT HURT THEM.. ITS REDICULOUS HOW YOU ALL ACT AND I AM EMBARRASED FOR YOU.. IM ASHAMED TO EVEN HAVE GROWN UP IN THESE TOWN.. ITS ALSO A SHAME THAT I AM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD AND I AM ACTING AND THINKING MORE MATURE THAN YOU ARE!! SERIOUSLY GUYS GROW THE HELL UP STOR WORRYING ABOUT WHAT COLOR SHYT THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU TOOK TODAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS DAMN TOWN A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN!!!! CUZ RIGHT NOW ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON HERE, AND I AM READING WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING.. MR. HARRISON. YOU NEED TO GROW UP, I ALREADY REPLIED TO YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS ABOUT MY MOTHER.. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE!!! ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS PUT DOWN AND TALK CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER AN ALSO TO FIT IN WITH THE MORE POPULAR ADULTS!! WELL I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING YA'LL AND HEARS EVERYTHING THAT YA'LL SAY AND WHETHER ITS NOW OR LATER, YA'LL WILLBE PUNISHED!! AND I CANT WAIT TILL YOU ARE!! YOU SEE HOW BAD THESE CHILDREN ARE IN THIS TOWN.. THATS BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE YOU ADULT TO LOOK UP TO, AND YA'LL DONT EVEN ACT LIKE ADULTS, SEROUSLY TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR AND SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!! ALL YA'LL DO IS WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES. THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS TOWN FOR THESE KIDS TO DO BUT DO DRUGS AND HAVE SEX. START GETTING TOGETHER AND THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WE CAN DO TO HELP THESE CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS, NOT HURT THEM.. ITS REDICULOUS HOW YOU ALL ACT AND I AM EMBARRASED FOR YOU.. IM ASHAMED TO EVEN HAVE GROWN UP IN THESE TOWN.. ITS ALSO A SHAME THAT I AM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD AND I AM ACTING AND THINKING MORE MATURE THAN YOU ARE!! SERIOUSLY GUYS GROW THE HELL UP STOR WORRYING ABOUT WHAT COLOR SHYT THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU TOOK TODAY AND WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS DAMN TOWN A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN!!!! CUZ RIGHT NOW ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

if u dont like it mooooooooooooooove ! now u and your mommy stay in the laundy mat and mind everyones business like u have been doin :blink:

You just joined the club of "losers". If you don't like it, don't read and better yet don't post.

Guest 2smart4u

Dropping out of high school in your freshman year really shows in your grammar, jersey girl.

Guest ex-Harrisonian

I couldn't help but notice your solid response to the creatures who write among these pages, It takes quality people like you and I to share more honorable and ethical notes toward the positive members of this giving community. GOD BLESS YOU! BUT, there's just one thing.

It was apparent that the basis of your post was to comment on those who demoralize themselves by bashing fellow Harrisonians, and to turn this site into the POSITIVE POSTING BOARD it needs to be. THEN YOU GO INTO A RUN ON OPINIONATED BASH OF YOUR OWN, YOU TWIT.

Regarding the sex, I wasn't aware of the contagious outbreak, KINDA MAKES ME WANNA MOVE BACK...

So, in closing if this site makes you sick, why type on it. This site is all about opinions, and your right to vent. If you don't agree with it, get a job, go to college, become a lawyer and change the GOD damn constitution yourself.

Wow, I feel better thanks for that.

In BrotherHood we TRUST!!!!!!

Guest In B We T

Agree to Disagree..

P.S. I can't believe I forgot my advice regarding your spelling. If you’re not the sharpest speller, and your planning on adding posts in the future. Try to remember, Cut then Paste onto a Word Doc... check your spelling then Cut and Paste it back.. It's hard to take you serious when you can't spell the topic correct. Not that we really take you serious..

In B We T

if u dont like it mooooooooooooooove ! now u and your mommy stay in the laundy mat and mind everyones business like u have been doin  :lol:

laundy mat!?!??! laundy mat?!?!?! ahahahha, sorry im not the *********!!! we have our washer and dryer in our house!!! and we DO mind our own business.. It's Ya'll who need to mind yours!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Dropping out of high school in your freshman year really shows in your grammar, jersey girl.

hmmm if i dropped out of high school my freshman year, how the hell do i have my HDP!?!? also, how did i go to college and become a certified health unit coordinator!?!? huh!?!? tell me that one!?!? also when i was in college, how did i have a 4.0 g.p.a!?!? tell me that one!?!?!? Probably got further than you did in school!?!? cuz all you obviously do is sit ur fat a$$ on ur computer chair and talk shyt about everyone and everything!!! ya'll are supposed to be adult.. c'mon for real, grow the hell up!!! start worrying about what YOUR children are duing, cuz i bet they are the coke addicts, and the extacy phenes!!!!!

Guest i dont need to spell perfect
Agree to Disagree..

P.S.  I can't believe I forgot my advice regarding your spelling. If you’re not the sharpest speller, and your planning on adding posts in the future.  Try to remember, Cut then Paste onto a Word Doc...  check your spelling then Cut and Paste it back..  It's hard to take you serious when you can't spell the topic correct.    Not that we really take you serious..

In B We T

lol, hunny, i know how to spell, i decide to spell my own way.. shyt dont need to be perfect. and the only reason i put the y instead of the i in shyt is because then they wont show it.. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should then all ya'll wouldnt be living here!!!  and this town would actually be decent!!!!

if its so bad here then, what the hell keeps u here ? , do us all a favor and move your fat a$$ out of town , i'm so sure thats your next plan right ? :lol:

Guest OH YEAH!!!
if its so bad here then, what the hell keeps u here ? , do us all a favor and move your fat a$$ out of town , i'm so sure thats your next plan right ?  :lol:

OH YEAH FAT!!!!! HAHAH 134LBS IS FAT!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA.. UMM THE ONLY THING THAT IS KEEPING ME HERE FOR THE TIME BEING IS MY SON IS IN SCHOOL AND IM WAITING TILL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR U C*NT!!

if its so bad here then, what the hell keeps u here ? , do us all a favor and move your fat a$$ out of town , i'm so sure thats your next plan right ?  :lol:

I WISH U OLD A$$ HAGS WOULD COME TALK ALL THAT BULLSHYT TO MY FACE CUZ THEN UR ASSES WOULD BE DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AINT EVEN WORTH IT

u know what, scratch what i said before, im not even going to waiste my time with you people.. its true ,this town is corrupted.. and its only going to get worse... shyt's never gonna change.. You all live off drama, hate.. And talkin about other people... there aint shyt anyone can do about it.. therefore, im not even going to waiste anymore of my time trying make ya'll realize some shyt, cuz ya'll are uncapable of doing so...

Guest What a joke

Young lady - you begin your post very well but in the end you show that you are nothing but trash that is taking over this town but lowering yourself to such low levels. You state that you attended college and have a degree - from the context of your post I beg to differ and say you just barely finished high school. As far as you staying in town because of your son attending our local schools - what's wrong, you can't afford to send him to daycare elsewhere? If you move out of town you no longer qualify for the daycare system the state provides for local residents?

Grow up, extend your vocabulary and move out!

OH YEAH FAT!!!!! HAHAH 134LBS IS FAT!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA.. UMM THE ONLY THING THAT IS KEEPING ME HERE FOR THE TIME BEING IS MY SON IS IN SCHOOL AND IM WAITING TILL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR U C*NT!!

20 years old and you have a school!?!?!?! You just verified the stereotype! B)

I guess you're not married either.

Young lady - you begin your post very well but in the end you show that you are nothing but trash that is taking over this town but lowering yourself to such low levels.  You state that you attended college and have a degree - from the context of your post I beg to differ and say you just barely finished high school.  As far as you staying in town because of your son attending our local schools - what's wrong, you can't afford to send him to daycare elsewhere?  If you move out of town you no longer qualify for the daycare system the state provides for local residents?

ooo miss, "i beg to differ". yes i can afford to send my son to school. but ya'll dont know me and what me and my son have been through the past 3 years. No i am NOT a bytch, im not going to be putting my son in schools then 2 weeks later taking them out. thats how their heads get screwed up... OH YEAH IM TAKING OVER THIS TOWN.. HUNNY I'VE LIVED HERE THIS WHOLE LIFE, AND THIS TOWN IS WHAT MADE ME "TRASH"!! BC THATS EXACTLY WHAT THIS TOWN IS!!!! And Ya'll are the ones that are letting it get this way.. LIKE I SAID INSTEAD OF TALKING SHYT AND PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN ALL THE DAMN TIME, GET TOGETHER AND THINK OF SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS, A ROLLER RINK, BOWLING ALLEY, POOL HALL.. SOMETHING, STOP TALKIN ALL THAT DAMN SHYT AND GROW THE HELL UP SERIOUSLY.. I CANT BELIEVE HOW UNBELIEVABLY REDICULOUS YOU SO CALLED ADULTS ARE.. !!!!! LORD HELP U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young lady - you begin your post very well but in the end you show that you are nothing but trash that is taking over this town but lowering yourself to such low levels.  You state that you attended college and have a degree - from the context of your post I beg to differ and say you just barely finished high school.  As far as you staying in town because of your son attending our local schools - what's wrong, you can't afford to send him to daycare elsewhere?  If you move out of town you no longer qualify for the daycare system the state provides for local residents?

You say this young lady seems like she barely even graduated high school. Lady these schools are horrible regardless, i knnow a couple of teens who went through H.S and GRADUATED without even knowing how to read!!! I happen to know the young lady that started this post, She is very smart, and also very respectfull and loves to work with and help children. She is here trying to MAKE this town a better place for the children and you all arent even trying to help either.. I cant believe that all you adult are able to look at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day and be proud of who you are (not even caring about your town). This town is a disgrace to humanity. And all you adults are the ones who LET it get this way. Dont sit there and call a young girl who grew up in this town trash. B/c you know what if she is trash, then you and your children and family that live in this town are trash also!!! You all dont know this young lady from a can of paint, so you also need to stop judging her... She has been an athlete in this town since she had first moved here, and a very good athlete at that... I've known her for a VERY long time and she has nothing but good intentions to help anyone who asks for it, as long as it is in her power she will do it.. I honestly think that all of you supposed adults owe this young lady an apology for being so close-minded and shady, when all she is trying to do is get you all to realize that we need to do something about this town or else pretty soon there is going to be nothing that we CAN do...

20 years old and you have a school!?!?!?! You just verified the stereotype! :lol:

I guess you're not married either.

have a school??? umm no i dont have a school, i have a kid in school, and no im not married yet, but i am engaged to be married?? why is there a problem with me having a kid?? i take damn good care of my son, and so does his father, cant say that for all you parents. but i am there for my son...

have a school??? umm no i dont have a school, i have a kid in school, and no im not married yet, but i am engaged to be married?? why is there a problem with me having a kid?? i take damn good care of my son, and so does his father, cant say that for all you parents. but i am there for my son...

U just get smarter by the day don't u ? how smart do u sound being a SINGLE 20 year old mother with a G.P.A of 4.0 living in a town that she hates ? o yea your "engaged " . Are u sure u take care of your kid or do we all take care of him? seems like we're payin for his school

got to love that FREE daycare............

U just get smarter by the day don't u ? how smart do u sound being a SINGLE 20 year old mother with a G.P.A of 4.0  living in a town that she hates ? o yea your "engaged " . Are u sure u take care of your kid or do we all take care of him? seems like we're payin for his school

Archived