yOU ALL ARE REDICULOUS

jERSEYgIRL

You asked for it - if you don't want people to put your down, write like an educated person so there is no reason to tear into you.

I'm sure you will be missed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't try to talk ghetto. It's sickening to listen too.

she is not TRYING to talk ghetto, thats how we ALL talk these days... and no she didnt ask for it, she ask YOU'S to grow the hell up.. and enough with this whol college educated bullshyt, get the fuk over it.. just bc the girl doesnt talk the way you all want her to talk doesnt mean shyt.. u all are the fu**ng assholes here u f**ing morons!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

hey you moron nobody asked for your 2 cents. Got it. Stay the hell off the web if you don't like what we have to say. By the way your the *uckin moron.

Guest dont care
hey you moron nobody asked for your 2 cents. Got it. Stay the hell off the web if you don't like what we have to say. By the way your the *uckin moron.

lady i dont give a shit if u asked for my two cents or not, im going to give it, wether you like it or not... oh yea, we're the f**king morons here, trying to make this town a better plave to live in... u all are worthless...

Guest silly little girl

Young lady, yous tating you were staying away from this site, well then, don't come on her under another name and defend yourself. We can see right through you

• 3 weeks later...

Our Jerseygirl may not be posting anytime soon, It seem's she has landed herself a job at ******** you know with that college under her belt and all .

Yes ***** We know it is you.

Just because you screwed up your life do not blame the town of Harrison.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived