Dangerous Jobs

Guest X

The monies made by the Officers comes straight out of the contractors pocket not the taxpayer. And by the way it's not time and a half, it works out to almost $70.00 an hour to watch those ditch diggers dig and the Officers watch. LOL!!!!  Thanks for the new house in Morris County SUCKERS!

$70 !!!! Wow! Who's the cop thats working for that pay? It must be the weekend warrior! The rest of us are getting a little shortchanged then. We'll have to look into that. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

no! thank your union prez who sold you down the river a-hole! the dca stepped in to make sure those little deals stop! no more selling your soul to the devil to be well...........the big cheese! guess what those lists run out soon and well.........promotions? i don't think so! they just keep filling you heads with bullsh*t and you people keep eating it up! that's why the fire dept gets everything they want including equipment, men, promotions. they know how to show a united front! you people are a real mess. why bother to grieve on here when you should be attending those meetings (pba, council) stand united? sound like a plan? don't whine here do something about it. excuses are like a-holes everyone has one remember that! :angry:

Do you think the town will reimburse me for my sgts. study course????? cause I was mislead they told me they were making promotions.

no! thank your union prez who sold you down the river a-hole! the dca stepped in to make sure those little deals stop! no more selling your soul to the devil to be well...........the big cheese! guess what those lists run out soon and well.........promotions? i don't think so! they just keep filling you heads with bullsh*t and you people keep eating it up! that's why the fire dept gets everything they want including equipment, men, promotions. they know how to show a united front! you people are a real mess. why bother to grieve on here when you should be attending those meetings (pba, council) stand united? sound like a plan? don't whine here do something about it. excuses are like a-holes everyone has one remember that! :angry:

No, the DCA stepped in because the powers that be can handle the town's checkbook (maybe all the side dealings threw off the balance.) The one thing you are right about is that the ******** ******** sold the entire PD especially the senior officers down the tubes for his own gain. Now he has a nice cushy job at the PD. Promotions..yeah you are right there probably won't be any thanks to the DCA involvement with the day to day functions of the town due to the ineptitude of the the elected and selected officials that are still borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. The public safety of Harrison is at a critical crossroad right now. A recent redevelopment study concluded that the town needs at least a 75 to 80 man department to deal with the influx of crime, traffic and calls for service that will drastically increase once the stadium condos and commercial properties are built and occupied. The unions are fighting the fight on their ends. But its up to the taxpayers to speak up too. One can only hope that the officials stop counting their envelopes and potential votes and do the right thing for the citizens of Harrison for a change. Unfortunately it seems that the only way to rid the problem is to

1)vote or 2)contact Mr. Christie and urge him to come take a look for himself. Only then will you take Harrison back and remove the corruption.

By the way you seem to have a fixation with a--holes!!! You make me nervous! :ninja:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

How is the Chief supposed to run the dept. when the administation won't allow him to purchase new cars, pay overtime, hire new officers or make promotions. No wonder Officers are leaving the dept. for other dept's that pay more. The Chief is doing a great job with the resources that he has, so complaing to the Mayor and Council if you feel unsafe.

*** ***** **** *** ****. He is as much to blame as the Mayor and council. We are no longer safe in our town and it is getting worse.

No, the DCA stepped in because the powers that be can handle the town's checkbook (maybe all the side dealings threw off the balance.)  The one thing you are right about is that the ******** ******** sold the entire PD especially the senior officers down the tubes for his own gain.  Now he has a nice cushy job at the PD.  Promotions..yeah you are right there probably won't be any thanks to the DCA involvement with the day to day functions of the town due to the ineptitude of the the elected and selected officials that are still borrowing from Peter to pay Paul.  The public safety of Harrison is at a critical crossroad right now.  A recent redevelopment study concluded that the town needs at least a 75 to 80 man department to deal with the influx of crime, traffic and calls for service that will drastically increase once the stadium condos and commercial properties are built and occupied.  The unions are fighting the fight on their ends.  But its up to the taxpayers to speak up too.  One can only hope that the officials stop counting their envelopes and potential votes and do the right thing for the citizens of Harrison for a change.  Unfortunately it seems that the only way to rid the problem is to

1)vote or 2)contact Mr. Christie and urge him to come take a look for himself.  Only then will you take Harrison back and remove the corruption.

By the way you seem to have a fixation with a--holes!!!  You make me nervous! :huh:

Sorry, I meant to say CAN NOT handle the town's checkbook. Sorry about the typo.

Guest a neighbor resident
The police dept. does a good job. It is dangerous work. But, I think the same goes for the fire dept. When the firemen come to work they maybe sent anywhere in Hudon or Essex counties for mutual aid.

:D I THINK THE HARRISON POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS DO A GREAT JOB.YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE PROUD FOR HAVING SUCH A GOOD GROUP OF MEN AND WOMEN SERVING THE COMMUNITY.IM GRATFUL FOR THE POLICE AND FIRE DEPTS. IN KEARNY ALSO. THEY TOO DO A FINE JOB. IF ANYBODY THINKS THEY COULD DO BETTER THAN REGISTER FOR THE TEST .OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO PASS THE TEST

:D I THINK THE HARRISON POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS DO A GREAT JOB.YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE PROUD FOR HAVING SUCH A GOOD GROUP OF MEN AND WOMEN SERVING THE COMMUNITY.IM GRATFUL FOR THE POLICE AND FIRE DEPTS. IN KEARNY ALSO. THEY TOO DO A FINE JOB. IF ANYBODY THINKS THEY COULD DO BETTER THAN REGISTER FOR THE TEST .OR ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO PASS THE TEST

I am not hearing anthing about crime rising in town, if it is, we should be made aware of it. Why is it nothing is posted about crime going on?

How is the Chief supposed to run the dept. when the administation won't allow him to purchase new cars, pay overtime, hire new officers or make promotions. No wonder Officers are leaving the dept. for other dept's that pay more. The Chief is doing a great job with the resources that he has, so complaing to the Mayor and Council if you feel unsafe.

let me clue you all in on something, your only as GOOD as the people around you! :D this selection now owes those that placed him. question, who does he surround himself with? :rolleyes: who is his boy? :huh: ....think, okay then, show me where he is almighty and great? what good job do you speak of? there is no moral there is no brotherhood. the only tune playing is that of disguntle, abuse of power,plenty of lies to your face and the reliable back stabbing, :angry: you have a valid point!? :lol:

I am not hearing anthing about crime rising in town, if it is, we should be made aware of it. Why is it nothing is posted about crime going on?

Who would want to move in all the cardboard boxes they are building???? Nobody wants to live in a high crime neighborhood

Who would want to move in all the cardboard boxes they are building???? Nobody wants to live in a high crime neighborhood

2 mts ago, I heard that there had been a rape & an atempted rape in town, but that it was hushed up and I can't find anyone who acknowledges knowing anything about it.

Anybody hear or know anything about it?

attention blue light customers! crime cases are sealed away under administrations bulging gut dough girl. that's her job! see the blue light flash? :D

attention blue light customers! crime cases are sealed away under administrations bulging gut dough girl. that's her job! see the blue light flash? :D

The reason why the crime rate is down is because many of Harrison residents are illegal aliens and don'treport crime for fear of being deported. Otherwise, it's probably up.

Sleeping Beauty and the seven dwarfs,  I mean the Mayor and town council,

have no clue what this town is in for once this stadium is built. There will be

fights, assaults, muggings, double parking, cars blocking driveways, accidents, etc.  They will need more cops, many more cops to handle the problems this stadium is going to cause.

So on top of the 40 MILLION DOLLARS they've already spent, they will have to hire more cops.  Throw in the hundreds of town homes that no one's buying and you get the feeling you're on the Titanic.

Don't worry nobody will show up for those games. The stadium will be sitting almost empty just like the Bears stadium across the river.

Thats because there is not crime in Harrison. Everything that would be a crime gets changed to a lower offense to keep the numbers down.

Don't worry nobody will show up for those games.  The stadium will be sitting almost empty just like the Bears stadium across the river.

I SAW IN THE 9/30/07 SUNDAY STAR LEDGER, A SMALL ARTICLE ON HOW THE NEW STADIUM IN NEWARK IS NOT GETTING ANYTHING NEAR AS MANY HIGH-BILLING TOP CLIENTS AS THEY HAD EXPECTED. IT SAID THAT STADIUMS BUILT IN CITIES THAT HAVE 'ALREADY' TURNED AROUND FINANCIALLY,ETC. HAVE DONE 'VERY WELL'; BUT THE ONES BUILT IN CITIES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RE-HABILLITATED; ALSO ENDED UP IN DEBT, WITH NO PROFIT TO SHOW EVEN AFTER 10 YRS..

so keep an eye on Newark. if the Pru Arena falls 'short' financially; it bodes 'poorly' for the Harrison one.

I SAW IN THE 9/30/07 SUNDAY STAR LEDGER, A SMALL ARTICLE ON HOW THE NEW STADIUM IN NEWARK IS NOT GETTING ANYTHING NEAR AS MANY HIGH-BILLING TOP CLIENTS AS THEY HAD EXPECTED.  IT SAID THAT STADIUMS BUILT IN CITIES THAT HAVE 'ALREADY' TURNED AROUND FINANCIALLY,ETC. HAVE DONE 'VERY WELL'; BUT THE ONES BUILT IN CITIES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RE-HABILLITATED; ALSO ENDED UP  IN DEBT, WITH NO PROFIT TO SHOW EVEN AFTER 10 YRS..

so keep  an eye on Newark.  if the Pru Arena falls 'short' financially; it bodes 'poorly' for the Harrison one.

68131[/snapback]

there's no debt here! follow the quarters............some fall athe the fire house some at the street dept ..................other trail off too two black hispanics.......one dumpy white chick................three ****.......two are in the *******! :lol:

there's no debt here! follow the quarters............some fall athe the fire house some at the street dept ..................other trail off too two black hispanics.......one dumpy white chick................three ****.......two are in the *******! :ninja:

68534[/snapback]

Poor writing on your part. Learn how to write before posting. You make not one bit of sense. Poor you don't you wish you had the (CENTS)..... Oh I meant to say (QUARTERS). What the hell is off too Two BLACK HISPANICS?? I can honestly say you never learned the proper grammer. What A Shame for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Poor writing on your part. Learn how to write before posting. You make not one bit of sense. Poor you don't you wish you had the (CENTS)..... Oh I meant to say (QUARTERS). What the hell is off too Two BLACK HISPANICS?? I can honestly say you never learned the proper grammer. What A Shame for you.

68877[/snapback]

oh i get it, the councilmen in town right? pretty funny they talk the way you write! good one!