School Uniforms

Guest Guest

Guest ARE YOU PEOPLE FOR REAL!&#33

I can't believe you people have nothing better to do with your lives than to B**ch about school uniforms! We all know that the main one bitching about this issue is the same one whos mom has alot of extra money laying around. She wants her kids to dress in designer clothes to show what kind of tax bracket she is in. Meanwhile the rest of the town is just barley making it by and have to settle wearing rags for clothes. So why dont you stay on your porch on Hamilton st. and smoke 4 packs a day oh yea call the cops on everybody who walks by.

Guest Harrison Mom
Read about the new "dress code" (uniforms) in the public schools.

Disgusting.

To the leaders who thought of this and the parents who voted and approved this; I guess you don't respect the first amendment. It's obvious where your political stances are. Glad you don't run the country.

Does the admin have a strict dress code? Men, suit and ties. Women, knee high dresses and skirts, no slacks.

My apologies to everyone who protested public school dress code back in the 60's and 70's. Long live denims.

What do you mean by political stances? I voted for it and I am in no way political in this town. Were you at the meeting? I was, and over 3/4ths of the parents voted yes. To me, that means and says a lot. The kids look great and yes, it is a hell of a lot cheaper to clothe your children. I know that fact alone helped a majority of the families living in this community. And by the way, there are dress codes in all facets of life. If you work in an office, there is a dress code. No offense, but this has nothing to do with the 60's and 70's. Wake up, times have changed tremendously since then.

Guest 2smart4u
I can't believe you people have nothing better to do with your lives than to B**ch about school uniforms! We all know that the main one bitching about this issue is the same one whos mom has alot of extra money laying around. She wants her kids to dress in designer clothes to show what kind of tax bracket she is in. Meanwhile the rest of the town is just barley making it by and have to settle wearing rags for clothes. So why dont you stay on your porch on Hamilton st. and smoke 4 packs a day oh yea call the cops on everybody who walks by.

You wouldn't have to settle for wearing rags if you stayed off the crack and booze.

us kids should not have to wear school uniforms!!!!! we r not a cathlic school or a private school and no matter what u say to us kids we will still wear the clothes that we want to wear weather u like it or not!!

now since we have to wear the uniforms they shcould change the name of the school instead of Washington School it should be Washington Prep.

i hate all of u people who voted for the school uniforms u all could rot in hell

i think that us kids shouldn't have to wear uniforms. we should be able to wear whatever we want. the teachers, BOE should not care about what we wear to school they should be happy that we are coming to school everyday.

if you's think that by making us wear uniforms it will solve the problems in the schools but let me tell you that the uniforms are not going to solve any problems they are going to make the problems worse. the BOE should focus on our grades instead of the way we dress.

since we have to wear uniforms we should just change the school name to Washington Prep. we are a PUBLIC SCHOOL not a catholic school or a private school a PUBLIC SCHOOL.

i think that us kids shouldn't have to wear uniforms. we should be able to wear whatever we want. the teachers, BOE should not care about what we wear to school they should be happy that we are coming to school everyday.

if you's think that by making us wear uniforms it will solve the problems in the schools but let me tell you that the uniforms are not going to solve any problems they are going to make the problems worse. the BOE should focus on our grades instead of the way we dress.

since we have to wear uniforms we should just change the school name to Washington Prep. we are a PUBLIC SCHOOL not a catholic school or a private school a PUBLIC SCHOOL.

Now, now, simmer down, Mikey *********. Nothing’s been decided yet.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

that's your rights.... stop big brother...

they did it because they thought you dressed like gangs and sluts... imagine that!!!

us kids should not have to wear school uniforms!!!!! we r not a cathlic school or a private school and no matter what u say to us kids we will still wear the clothes that we want to wear weather u like it or not!!

now since we have to wear the uniforms they shcould change the name of the school instead of Washington School it should be Washington Prep.

i hate all of u people who voted for the school uniforms u all could rot in hell

This post pretty much sums up the need for school uniforms! :ph34r:

The same for this post. Looks like it might be by the same horses a**! :ph34r:

Archived